All Comments on 'The Resort Pt. 02'

by AlphaDrive

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strong writing / Hot stuff

Loved your first part of this story (as did Many others!) Especially the alpha male character who used his machinations to seduce and get his way - but still made it good for the gal too. A pleasure to read in every sense, and this second part of the story proves that the first one wasn't just a fluke or one time wonder. Great imagination and -- Best of all -- nice LONG chapters! Thoroughly enjoyed the detailed and delicious draw on the story. Can't wait to read what else you come up with. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

She should now have the pleasure of another women and Tim should get involved as well

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveover 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding a possible Part 3

Thanks for reading. Ill see how it trends with the scores. The first one I had many requests for the Part 2. I do have multiple ideas as to where to take the characters, but I also want to try other completely different story ideas. I guess Ill wait and see how well it is received. Thanks to all that have read my stuff. Its much appreciated.

badinbedbadinbedover 8 years ago
Wrong Category?

It seems that this is really turning into a classic "cuckold" story, in which case it really belongs in Loving Wives. I personally don't understand how Tim could simply accept what he's now seen. If you take the story in another direction (which would really prove your merit as a great writer and original story teller, since you've already painted yourself well into the cuckold corner), you might well stay in the "hot" level. If you're monitoring the scores (as you indicated) to determine how to end this though, you'll end up with yet another "wimp" husband, entirely predictable tale. Wouldn't it be better for you to write what you feel is the ending YOU will be satisfied with. That said, I'm hoping that Tim "grows a pair" and gets some revenge. Maybe Tim is really a forensic accountant, and many of those millions (in drug money) are going to move from Rob's account to Tim's? Then Rachel will have to decide if she wants to be with her (now) rich, but boring in the sack husband, or her much less rich new "friends". Not a huge amount of non-consent in this so far either - more like Mind Control???

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveover 8 years agoAuthor
Wrong Catagory?

The Category is Non Consent/Reluctance. There is plenty of Reluctance by both Rachel and Tim. I get what your saying but at this point her intention is not to Cuckold him. If you look at the Sub Categories I have Wife and Husband. Plus by leaving it in the same Category as the Resort Part 1 it makes it easier for readers to follow along with both stories if they want. Regarding proving myself, Im just doing this for fun. I don't claim to be a great writer. Plus going in a different direction with a new story is harder in my opinion. We will see though. I haven't decided yet. Thanks for reading it. I appreciate it.

twatstretchertwatstretcherover 8 years ago
revenge

I would like to see Tim get revenge somehow. Rather than being a typical wimp cuckhold. Let's see how creative you can be. I like your writing style. Show us what you can do.

Volume33Volume33about 8 years ago
Very Impressive writing

Great story, good plot. Like many you have now the problem of "what do I do now". Most become more extreme and risk ruining the idea, or perhaps you already know the future plot?? Having her drugged, even in a small way is unsettling. Does she become a permanent fixture in the establishment - she would need to become a more complete performer. Or does she become a periodic contributor or an assitant to get another into a similar situation.

Good luck with what you do and I will follow this, with anticipation.

vincentolume@hotmail.com

Richard

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveabout 8 years agoAuthor
Resort 3 hopefully coming soon

Im three quarters finished with the story. It just needs some edginess to it. I explore Tim finding out and his reaction to what Rachel has been up to. His reaction is not the usual or what you all might think. For those who have asked for more I am sorry for the delay. I have just been swamped with my real work and haven't had the time to put into it. To bad I cant get paid for writing lol. Thanks for all of the nice comments and contacts. Ill do my best to get it out in the next couple of weeks. I also have my other story series which I am now working on Part 2. It has scored higher then the Resort series in some spaces. Check it out. Its called the Invasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
book me a room at The Resort ...Please !

And forget about Ocean view or Garden view, just grant us once again... your amazing Mind view, to this beautifully written Erotic literature that surpasses every Literotica 5 STAR rating.The little details you paint with your imagination, bring this story and its characters to life with every word you put on the screen.You give us real characters with feelings, emotions of guilt that come with suspense, that build erotic thoughts of Taboo that make me lust for women like Rachel, like when she gets her married ass spanked and more. Just the way you have your way with words, like its happening right in front of me through your vision of writing ... this is what I call erotic Art .

Thank You, for your beautiful work !

~ Alx

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveabout 8 years agoAuthor
book me a room at The Resort ...Please !

Wow...Thanks so much! I know I have been saying another one is coming but its about 75% done. I worked on it a bunch today. This next one is a little less about Rachel and more about Tim. I have introduced a new female character that has gone through something similar. While it gets hot and heavy its a bit more subdued then the Part 1 and 2, but necessary to go in the direction I want the story to go. Don't worry Rachel is back strong in Part 4. If you like this story I have another series I am working on called The Invasion. I am also almost done with Part 2 for that series. Once again thanks for the great review. They don't all come in like that lol.

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveabout 8 years agoAuthor
Oh. My. God. This has to be the most erotic cuck story I've ever read! If you could....

Your comment of - And, "...sticky seaman", is a sailor with syrup on him, not a bodily fluid. Try, "semen".

This had me rolling lmao!

Its not that I don't know the difference. The problem is no matter how many times I re-read it I don't see the errors, only what I meant to say. I know I need an editor. However, I am not trying to win any contests here and just doing it for fun. Believe me I hate the errors. It ruins the flow of the story. But it is what it is.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drug or NO drugs ...

Rachel is a disgusting, vile, cheating WHORE ... end of story!

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rachel

A disgusting, cheating, three hole cum dump CUNT and WHORE! HIV would be way to kind for this PIECE OF SHIT! Burn in Hell you treacherous BITCH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quote from Rachel .... "What am I going to tell him?"

For starters .... how about the TRUTH which is that she is a disgusting, cheating, three hole cum dump, WHORE who has the morals of a snake and is as trustworthy as Benedict Arnold ....

Hopefully by the time Rachel figures out what a low life Piece of Shit she is, Rob will have started a "scorched earth" divorce informing every family member, relative and friend what type of "lady" she is. Good news for the WHORE .... er .... Rachel is after Tim dumps her slimy, cheating ass and word gets out about her "loving wife" reputation there will no end to low life, horn dogs and pussy hounds who will show up at the worst times ensuring that her betrayal of Tim will never be forgotten! And as far as her chances of finding a new husband, she can always offer her slimy holes to try and win them over assuming any man would be stupid enough to be seen with her in public!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg loved it

Great writing! Loved the attention to detail and I read this series multiple times. Definitely would like to see more of Rachel and Rob on part four, as well as really looking forward to see how things turn out between Rachel and her husband when they meet in the morning.

But I don't understand the hate Rachel is getting from other readers, she turns out to be a woman who enjoys sex and she never experienced it from Tim, and that's what makes the whole story so erotic. 👌

cleverrgrrrlcleverrgrrrlabout 3 years ago

The story keeps getting better and better! <3

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsm5 months ago

Great story thus far! Hot and excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous