The Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that would..." was all Rachel could get out of her mouth when Steve moved toward her and placed a light but sensuous kiss on her lips. He held it in place for a second before pulling back while looking directly into her eyes.

Rachel's body responded as she felt her pussy begin to dampen. She slightly shifted her weight and closed her legs as a way to counteract this unwanted reaction.

Steve's face was still very close to hers, and he again put a kiss directly onto her full red lips; only this time he let his tongue slightly touch hers.

Rachel seemed hesitant at first to return the kiss, but instinctively did so by bringing her head towards his to return the favor.

Steve started to see she was coming around and used his strong arms to pull her in tight, mashing her soft round tits into his own chest. He began to guide his other hand down her side, lightly brushing the side of her breast with his fingers.

Rachel put her hand up to his chest as if she was going to push him away, but then reluctantly let him kiss her again. She opened her mouth a little wider this time as her resistance was starting to weaken.

"What the hell? He is the one who wanted to see this! I'll give him a little show."

Tim sat watching from the couch as the large man was now fully embracing his wife. Their kisses seemed to also intensify with her now lustfully returning his advances.

Tim's thoughts were very cloudy and his mind seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness. He couldn't seem to put together the proper words to protest what he was seeing.

He blankly stared as Steve slowly guided his hands up and down Rachel's sides, making more direct contact with her soft breasts as his strong hands began to touch and squeeze her soft mounds.

She seemed to be really enjoying his touch which was evidenced by the sultry moans leaving her lips.

Steve let one hand drift further down over the gentle curve or her hips before settling between her milky thighs as he caressed her smooth skin.

Tim started to become more agitated as her watched Steve push the slit of her skirt open wider, with her offering no protest or resistance.

The room was now silent except for the wet sounds of Steve and Rachel's kisses along with their mutual heavy breathing. They both feverishly explored each other's mouth and necks, with their movements and sounds becoming more intensified by the minute.

Steve was now openly feeling Rachel up. He roughly grabbed at her big tits and pinched her nipples through the fabric of her bikini top causing them to both to harden and stand at attention.

Tim sat watching in a daze. He struggled to keep his two eyes open as he fought the urge to sleep. He was still feeling very jealous but couldn't find the words he wanted to say to put a stop to all of this.

He watched as Steve's hand smoothly stroked his wife's inner thigh with her responding to his him by slightly parting her legs wider inviting more of his expert touch.

Steve then slowly guided his hand up her milky white skin until he let his fingers touch the material covering her now very wet pussy. Once there he started to gently stroke her slit over the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms using only light pressure. He used a gentle scratching motion with his middle finger turned upward, while his hand cupped the rest of her juicy mound. He then put added pressure on the material covering her wet slit, and began pushing the fabric directly into her snatch while continuing his scratching motion using slightly more pressure.

"Oooohhhh" She moaned as her womanly juices began to soak the cloth that strained around his thick finger as he sensually pushed it further inside her.

"Yesssss," she softly whispered into his ear while spreading her legs wider.

"Do you like me touching you there Rachel?" Steve said, saying her name out loud for the first time as he whispered back into her ear.

"Yes," she sheepishly replied while burying her head into his firm chest as if afraid to admit it in front of Tim.

Tim heard her clearly but said nothing. He just sat watching in semi-disbelief, unsure of how to stop all of this.

He felt he had finally had seen enough and opened his mouth to protest but his words came out like incoherent mumbling.

Both Rachel and Steve heard him trying to say something but simply ignored him, or were too pre-occupied with each other for it to matter.

The last thing Tim remembered before completely falling asleep was Steve's hand starting to push aside the fabric on his wife's bikini bottoms in search of her pink pussy; and then watching his thick finger slide slowly inside her wet slit as he heard her gently cry out with a sensuous moan.

Then suddenly... All went black.

Tim's eyes cracked open as he tried to make out his surroundings. He felt extremely thirsty and his mouth was very dry. He slowly rose up from the lying on his side position he had been sleeping, and sat still for a moment with a blank look on his face trying to clear his foggy head.

Surveying the room he realized he was alone, and still felt very buzzed. He did not remember falling asleep or how long he was out and rubbed hard at his eyes while continuing to scan his surroundings. His head felt very heavy and he had difficulty concentrating or just keeping his eyes open.

The urge to go back to sleep came over him, and he had a strong desire to put his head back down on the couch. Suddenly the thought came to him. "Where was Rachel?"

He had forgotten for the moment that the last thing he saw was his beautiful wife getting fingered right before his eyes, or anything else that had happened.

He got up from the couch and slowly walked toward the hall were the bathroom was while trying to retrace his steps in his mind. As he got closer to the bathroom he thought he heard what sounded like a female moaning behind one of the doors just to the right. He took a few more steps in his semi-lucid state until he was just outside the door where the sounds were coming from. He inched closer to it and pressed his ear to the wood.

It was hard to make out the female anymore but there was loud grunting coming from a man who was also inside. He thought to himself that whoever this was, it sure sounded as if he was really giving it hard to the woman.

Tim's curiosity got the best of him and he slowly opened the door to peak his head in. He tried to adjust his still tired eyes as the room came more into focus.

The large room was dark, but spot lights from the outside yard flooded streaks of light into the space. This made it fairly easy to make out three silhouettes involved in what looked to be a threesome.

He leaned his head in further and saw an image of a man lying on the bed on his back with his legs positioned straight out. There was a woman who was also lying completely on her back directly on top of the man with her legs spread wide. The man was holding her in a controlling manner by her waist, and jamming a large cock in and out of her pussy with powerful strokes as he heavily grunted.

Tim was positioned about twenty feet away facing the bottom of the bed. He was looking toward both of their feet but still could not see who they were.

He could also make out a second male, but could not clearly identify him either being it was too dark. The guy was standing along the side of the bed by the woman's head. He seemed to be feeding his cock into her mouth from his stand up position, while roughly fondling her large breasts with his hands.

The woman seemed to really be enjoying herself by the obvious sounds of slurping that were filling the room as she eagerly sucked his hard meat.

The guy lying on his back released his strong grip on the woman's hips and then spoke.

"Turn over on your back baby. I want you to spread those long legs for me."

Tim was straining his eyes trying to see who the woman might be when he heard her speak.

"Ok, but please be a little gentler." She whispered in a pleading tone after releasing the cock from her mouth she was hungrily devouring.

Tim's eyes and ears could not believe what he was seeing or hearing.

"Is that Rachel?"

He snuck himself further into the large room and made his way towards a dark closet that had an opened door. He very quietly tucked himself inside giving him a clear view from only a few feet away of what was happening.

"Owwwwww, you're too big. I can't take all that again" Her sultry voice said as the large man started to push his thick cock back into her beautiful pussy.

Tim felt a rush of jealousy flood his thoughts. He wanted to rush out and stop this, but he knew he was no match for either Steve or Rob who he now realized were the men having their way with Rachel.

Plus he was barely able to stand, never mind fight with the heavy buzz he still had going. He decided to stay quiet for the moment; forced to sit there in the shadows while watching the heartbreaking scene unfold before his eyes.

"Ohhhhhh...ok that feels good. But please be careful." Tim heard his wife plead through slightly slurred speech.

Rachel opened her legs very wide with her hips slightly raising off the mattress to help him gain entrance.

Her flowering pussy lips were clearly visible and seeming to be swallowing his cock head.

She then turned her head back to the side again and took Rob's massive cock into her hungry mouth as she sensually sucked on the head of his stiff meat.

"Mmmmm...I feel your wet pussy coating the head of my cock Rachel. You're so fuckin wet baby." Steve said to her as he began to steadily push his thick meat into her.

Tim listened as his wife let out soft but muffled squealing sounds as both Rob and Steve had their stiff rods working her at both ends.

Steve slid more of his hard dick into sweet Rachel; feeling her vaginal walls stretching to their limits.

She began to gently shift her curvy frame back and forth while trying to take him, as he slowly drove his cock deeper inside her.

He pushed his cock forward until he reached the back wall of her vagina at the entrance of her womb, meeting strong resistance when he pressed it up against the opening of her cervix.

Rachel braced herself knowing what would come next. She had already felt Rob's cock enter her womb during her massage, and knew it would initially hurt.

"Please go slow." She gently pleaded after releasing Rob's cock from her mouth to look up at Steve, and then quickly turning her head back to lick his Rob's large shaft as he guided her head back by grabbing a handful of her hair.

Steve clenched his ass and began to push past the tight entrance. He felt the opening began to give way and start to expand around the head of his cock as it began breaking into the forbidden space.

"Owwwwww." The sound left her mouth as she flinched, feeling his hardness entered her deepest recesses.

Tim watched as Rachel spread her legs as wide as she could, and then as she pulled her own knees back to grant him deeper access.

Steve did not push his hard dick all the way in at first, but instead began working his pelvis in a circular motion as he felt her cervix wrap around his bulbous cock head.

He held himself up in a push-up position while having both of her legs pinned back with his arms.

Rachel released the cock from her plump red lips and looked down at Steve's cock which was not yet completely bottomed out inside of her. She gently looked into his eyes and nodded "yes," indicating she was ready to take the rest.

Just then Steve gave one last push forward breaking completely through to the entrance to her sweet womb.

"Owwwwwww!" Rachel screamed as he held his large organ in place giving her a chance to get used to his extremely deep penetration.

Tim watched in horror as Steve started to rhythmically fuck his wife, pulling his huge cock in and out of her using slow and steady force."Huuuuuuuh...Huuuuuuuh...Huuuuuuuh." He grunted in a deep guttural cadence as her pussy grabbed and pulsated around his thick meat.

Tim continued to watch in shock from his hidden position. He saw Steve's cock pull all the way out of Rachel's pussy, and then immediately force its way back down into his wife balls deep.

He could clearly hear Rachel's pussy sloshing her wetness all over his rigid cock as she moaned and screamed loudly beneath him in response to each stroke.

It was a sound he never heard her make while they were making love, and this upset him.

He watched as her fully spread legs were flailing about as she squirmed under his muscular frame. It seemed as if she was desperately trying accommodating the thick monster in her soaking wet pussy, but having difficulty doing so.

This did not deter Steve one bit as he continued to crash his body down hard, injecting her with his hardness over and over again.

She gasped, moaned and screamed with each and every thrust while digging her nails in to Steve's wide back.

She then put both of her hands on his ass and grabbed it tight in an attempt to pull him deeper inside her, as they both grunted heavily with each long and powerful stroke.

Tim was amazed at the strength and stamina this man exhibited; knowing he would have cum already from such intense action.

He couldn't help from being torn with jealously, but at the same time being turned on by the hot spectacle taking place right in front of him.

He reached down and adjusted his shorts to comfortably shift his now swelling dick.

This aggravated him as he was not condoning any of this, and was extremely upset about his body reacting to it in such a way.

"Ohhhh my godddd...Ohhhh my godddd... I'm cumingggg... Ohhhh please don't stop! Please, don't stop! Please don't stop! Ahhhhh, Ugghhhhh, Ugghhhhh, Ugghhhhh,"

Tim watched as Rachel screamed and gasped as her body writhed and squirmed beneath Steve. She was experiencing the most intense orgasm he ever witnessed her having.

He had never seen her legs shake violently as they were now, while alternating from locking them around Steve's back to flailing completely open wide and kicking at the knees.

"She has never cum that way with me." He thought to himself while feeling very dejected.

He then watched Rob pull his cock from his exhausted wife's mouth and start to walk around the bed surveying the situation. He lifted a drink to his mouth and took a big gulp while watching Steve power fuck the voluptuous brunette trapped beneath his hulking frame.

Steve's thrusts slowed with as his body glistened with sweat.

Rachel was starting to come down from her fantastic orgasm when Rob spoke up.

"Let me have a turn buddy." He said to Steve while tapping him on the shoulder.

Steve started to pull his hard cock from Rachel's dripping wet box. The sound of it leaving her tender muff could clearly be heard as the last splash of her womanly juices came spilling out onto the sheets, along with her sudden gasp at the feel of it leaving the firm grasp of her tight pussy.

For the first time Tim got a clear look at the man who had been expertly fucking his sweet wife.

Steve was a bit shorter then Rob's 6'3 frame by a couple of inches, but the guy was built like an NFL Linebacker, weighing well over 200 pounds. His upper body was ripped with large shoulders and biceps to go along with clearly defined six pack abs. He stood on two very large muscular legs that seemed to give him a low center of gravity. Like Rob, he also was covered in tattoos which added to his intimidating look.

Tim's eyes literally popped out of his head when he saw both men's cocks now dangling only a few feet before him as they circled the bed in different directions intently eyeing his curvaceous wife.

Both of their dicks were very large and thick. Rob maybe had an inch or two in length on Steve, but Steve's girth was incredible. It looked to be almost the size of a can of Coke. He could not believe he just saw his wife accommodate such a large monster.

"Come here baby, I want to spank that ass again." Rob said to Rachel.

"Again?" Tim questioned in his own head.

"I must have missed the beginning?" He curiously pondered.

Rachel pulled herself off the bed and walked on shaky legs over to Rob who was now sitting at the end of it with his legs on the floor.

Tim looked at his beautiful wife and couldn't help but admiring her gorgeous figure as she walked over to Rob. He always loved her big tits and round ass; even though he blamed both for always making him cum faster then he would have liked when they were having sex.

He was astonished at how obedient she seemed to behave. He felt angry and hurt as he watched her willingly lean her buxom body forward over the lap of the man who was about to spank her gorgeous bubble ass.

"What is she doing? She would never let me do that to her! What the fuck is going on?" He said to himself as questions started to run through his mind.

"Steve, come over here and look at the ass on this one. I'm telling you this girl is a real find." Rob stated as he motioned for his friend to come over and have a better look.

Steve did as he was asked and looked admirably at Rachel's beautiful ass perched up high on his boss' lap. He then reached his hand out and grabbed roughly at her cheeks, letting his hand finish with a light slap.

"Your right buddy. This girl is hot as hell"

He said while lastly sliding his thick finger deep inside her wet pussy before withdrawing. She flinched at the surprise insertion and let out a sensual gasp as if she enjoyed the quick penetration.

Steve then took a step back to give Rob the space he needed to administer his sick discipline.

Rachel seemed to be patiently waiting with her gorgeous body draped over Rob's knees while saying nothing.

Her beautiful round tits pressed into his legs as she kept her back arched to raise her bum up higher.

Rob then let his hand slide over her round ass as if sizing up his target.

Smack...he delivered a soft strike directly in the middle, hitting both checks squarely as he watched her flesh slightly jiggle.

Rachel let out a soft whimper in reaction to the slap.

"That's a beautiful ass baby." Rob said in a hushed tone.

Smack...Smack...Rob delivered two more light blows.

"Look at the way your ass giggles. I fuckin love it."

He then quickly leaned forward and took a healthy bite of the soft flesh on one of her round cheeks.

This startled Rachel for a moment but she offered no obvious protest or resistance; just a short squeal.

Steve stood off to the side as a spectator and watched intently. He looked on approvingly as his boss did as he wanted with the luscious brunette lying helplessly across his lap; her ass totally exposed to both of them.

Smack...Smack...Smack...Rob landed three sharper blows.

"Please, not too hard. It hurts." Rachel whimpered.

"It's supposed to hurt baby. You know that."

"What's the matter? You still feeling the sting from before?" He said while smiling and looking up at Steve who just laughed.

"Before? What does he mean before?" Tim asked himself.

Rob continued his spanking of Rachel's beautiful bubble ass. Every smack brought a light squeal from her which seemed to excite him more and more. He alternated from a smack to caressing both cheeks, giving her some relief from the sting she was surely feeling.

"I like when you do that." Rachel said submissively; but unknowingly loud enough for Tim to hear.

"You like when I do what baby?"

"I like when you lightly rub my ass after you spank me. It feels good." She sexily replied.

Smack...Smack...Smack...Rob brought his hand down on her bum with slightly more force.

"Like this?" He questioned while again lightly gliding his hand down over her reddening cheeks before inserting his two fingers slowly into her dripping wet slit.