The Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
208 Followers

"Ooooooh...Yes like that." The reply came spilling out of her mouth from the unexpected insertion.

"Tell me you like getting spanked hard baby."

"I want you to call me Master." Rob confidently ordered.

She did not immediately reply causing him to come down harder with his next two blows.

Smack...Smack..."Tell me you like me spanking you hard I said!"

"Ok, ok, I like it hard." She quietly whimpered.

Smack...Smack...Smack..."You're a bad girl aren't you?" He said as he again let his hands glide over the red surface of her checks, followed by him sliding his two thick fingers deep inside her wet pussy once again.

"Ooooooooooh..." You're going to make me cum again if you don't stop." She sexily said as he worked his fingers inside her pussy more aggressively.

"Tell me again baby. Tell your Master to spank your beautiful ass."

Rob came down a lot harder than before; losing his patience at not getting the answer the way he wanted.

"Ok, please spank me Master."

Rob looked up at Steve and smiled broadly.

Smack...Smack...Smack...Smack.

"Please rub me Master, it hurts" She said softly through watery eyes.

"Ok baby. That's no problem. I love my hands all over your beautiful round ass."

"I like it too Master."

Tim sat speechless. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing. He had so many thoughts running through his mind.

"I have to stop this."

"Please make this stop." He said to himself as tears welled up in his eyes, not really knowing what to do.

He was very confused by the entire situation. He couldn't understand how Rachel could do this to him, or let these men do as they wanted with her.

He also questioned himself.

"Did I push her into this?" He asked as he was starting to remember the "kiss" conversation on the couch earlier.

He was feeling consumed with jealousy. He knew he could never do to her what these two were doing.

There was also another emotion he was experiencing and trying hard to understand and repress.

"Do I like watching this?" The nagging question gnawed at him as he desperately tried to repress any feelings of being turned on with the whole situation.

"Stand up now baby." Tim then heard Rob say to her as a man completely in control of the situation.

Rachel slowly lifted herself off his lap until she was standing straight up.

Tim could see her red ass cheeks bounce slightly up and down as she began to walk while circling the bed.

"You're built for sex baby." Rob said as he reached for her hand to pull her down on top of him.

"Thanks" Is all she said in a grateful tone which surprised Tim.

Rob was now lying back on the bed and motioned for her to get on top of him. His cock stood fully erect and looked to Tim to be almost ten inches long.

He watched as his newly submissive wife lifted herself onto the bed as she was told, and then positioned her hips directly over his hard cock. She took one hand and steadied it at the entrance of her dripping wet slit, while using her other to balance herself on his broad chest.

She then gently guided the large organ between her pussy lips, and slid her body slowly down fully onto his huge weapon.

"Ooooooooooh" You're so big!

Tim sat motionless as he watched the largest cock he had ever seen begin to disappear into his wife's beautiful body.

All of his thoughts again began to race as he unconsciously rubbed his hard dick beneath his shorts.

"What the fuck am I doing?" He thought to himself as he pulled his hand away.

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Rachel moaned in a long hushed tone as her tight pussy greedily wrapped itself around Rob's horse cock before he bottomed out deep inside of her.

He held her hips firmly in place giving her a chance to get used to his size.

She seemed to be ready to cum without him even moving as she was letting out quick gasps and sensuous moans while her head tilted all the way back.

"Ahhhhhhhh, its so huuuuuge." She said while looking down into his eyes and then leaning in for a kiss.

She then started to rock her hips slowly back and forth while letting out sensuous whimpers.

"That's it baby. Grab onto my cock with your sweet pussy."

She immediately did as she was told and squeezed her vagina tightly as he pushed her down firmly onto his cock while holding her curvy hips. This sent chills up her spine as her body uncontrollably grabbed at his stiff and veiny dick.

She again threw her head back slightly as she pushed her big tits forward as if offering them to him. She began to steadily moan while sensually moving her hips back and forth trying to comfortably accommodate the monster filling her so deeply. Within no time she was already on the verge of another powerful orgasm.

Rob pulled her into him more and started to feverishly suck at her rock hard nipples. He nibbled firmly on both of her engorged nubs as if he was feeding from them. He rolled her areolas with his tongue pressing them to the roof of his mouth, causing them to complexly swell and protrude to more than double their original size.

This immediately started sending ripples of pleasure up and down Rachel's entire body. The sound of him licking and sucking her supple breasts had an animalistic tone to it which was pushing her over the edge.

Tim could see his wife was getting off as her breath seemed to get shorter. He listened intently as she offered feminine squeals and moans while steadily riding her hulking paramour.

Rob released his mouth from her breasts and lifted his hands from her hips, bringing one up to squeeze her soft mounds. He took his other hand and grabbed the back of her head by the hair, pulling her into him for a kiss while sliding his tongue deep inside her mouth.

Rachel's body then started to buck wildly. She pulled away from his kiss and sat more upright arching her back. She squeezed both of her tits hard as she thrust her chest forward.

"I'm going to cum!" She gasped while still forcefully grinding her hips back and forth with increased speed. She looked down at Rob as if begging for more as her pussy started to coat his big cock with her sweet wetness. Her creamy feminine juices were now flowing down his cock and over his heavy ball sacks onto the sheet below.

"Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Oh my goddddddd!" Rachel screamed as her pelvis pressed down hard onto him.

"Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, Ughhhhhhh, she yelled as her tight pussy pulsated and squeezed at his enormous hard dick as she rocked back and forth as fast as she could.

"This is...I can't believe...Oh my goddddddd...Please...oh Please!" Rachel gasped through fragmented sentences and words.

She leaned forward onto Rob's chest as she continued to squeeze her pussy around his hard cock in an attempt to get every last drop of satisfaction out of her own orgasm.

Wave after exquisite wave of pleasure seemed to run through every part of her body until she completely slumped over onto his chest as her orgasm gently winded down.

She then made a feeble attempt to lift herself off of him but he firmly wrapped his arms around her preventing his giant dick from leaving her sopping wet vagina.

Rachel felt movement on the bed and quickly realized Steve had climbed up behind her. She attempted to get up but Rob's arms were still wrapped around her back holding her down with vice like strength, while his hands simultaneously spread her ass cheeks wide.

She felt an oily substance being rubbed directly onto the tight entrance to her asshole in a circular motion by Steve and tried to speak.

"Wait...Wait...No...I can't...I can't" Rachel stammered, but was stopped by Rob who started to kiss her deeply again while slightly readjusting his cock just enough to distract her.

Rachel was lost in the moment and fully retuned his kiss as she again began to lightly squeal.

Steve took hold of his thick cock and brought it to the entrance of her tight sphincter. He rubbed it around in a circular motion to spread the tainted lubricant all over his bulbous head and onto her tight entrance. He then very slowly pushed forward breaking her tight seal.

"Waaaaiiiiittttt!!" Rachel tried to yell as she frantically reached behind her toward Steve to push him away with one arm. Her voice was again being muffled by Rob's strong tongue which was expertly exploring her wet mouth preventing her from offering a complete verbal protest.

Tim rose to his feet, feeling like he had seen enough. He was sure that this was turning ugly now, and felt Rachel was now in trouble and might need his help.

He tried to steady himself but instead lost his balance and just about fell over due to him still being completely intoxicated. He decided there was nothing he could do and crouched back down and watched helplessly as Steve slowly pushed more of his thick meat deeper into his wife's beautiful ass.

"You're going to love her tight ass. It feels incredible." Tim heard Rob say as if he had previously fucked her there.

"What the Fuck????" Tim questioned himself again.

"How the fuck does he know what her fucking her ass feels like?" He thought as his anger started to once again boil over.

He looked up and saw Steve holding Rachel's hips in place using a tight grip. His arms looked very powerful and his biceps strained as he held her. He pushed his cock in a little further savoring the unbelievably tight feel her ass provided. He then gave one last slow push forward sliding his thick meat inside her balls deep.

Both Rob and Steve were now both completely impaling his beautiful wife with their large cocks at the same time. All three of them stayed motionless for a few seconds to allow her to get used to having both of them buried deep inside her body.

"You ok baby?" Rob whispered in her ear.

"Yes it feels good, but please go slow." She whimpered back to both of them.

Tim couldn't believe his ears. He had expected her to scream at them to get off; or maybe even yell rape. But instead she seemed to like what was happening to her.

He watched in amazement as both Steve and Rob began to rhythmically move both of their pelvises back and forth in a synchronized rhythm. It seemed like they were no stranger to this and most likely had done it before.

He could hear Rachel sniffling a bit as if she might be tearing up, and figured she might be having second thoughts or that it was too much for her.

"Do you want us to stop baby?" Rob asked while at the same time grinding his cock in deeper into her and giving her neck a slight nibble.

"Noooo" She softly whimpered while nuzzling her nose into his neck.

She was now rocking her own hips back and forth trying to take as much of these men inside her as she possible could.

"Oh my god bro, this ass is so fuckin tight." Steve said to Rob as he slightly picked up the pace of his still slow in and out thrusting.

"I know. Do you believe she told me her husband never fucked her beautiful ass?" Rob stated as he rolled his cock around her tender space; still buried deep in her womb.

"She told him that?" Tim mumbled in disbelief.

"Oh God...Oh God...Oh God " Was all you heard leaving Rachel's mouth.

Her moans seemed to be a mixture of both pain and pleasure. She had a crazed look on her face with her eyes rolling up inside the back of her head. She looked down at Rob as if she was virtually stunned with what she was experiencing as they both took her.

The sounds of her wetness again echoed throughout the room. Both men seemed on the verge of cumming as their movements increased in strength and speed.

"I'm going to cum boss. She is squeezing me so tight I can't hold it anymore."

"Go ahead buddy, fill her beautiful ass up."

Rob stopped his movements but left his cock firmly implanted. Both he and Tim watched as Steve drove his cock in and out of her ass with rapid strokes.

"Fuck yeahhhh...Fuck yeahhhh...Uughhhh, Ughhhhh, Ughhhh." Steve grunted as he spurted thick gobs of seaman deep inside her sweet ass. He felt her clench him tighter as she unconsciously pushed back on his cock trying to milk out every last drop.

"Oh shit, I'm cuming againnnnnnn!" She screamed as if an orgasm hit her unexpectedly.

"Oh my godddddd. I can't believe I am taking both of you!!"

"Me too baby. You're going to make me cum inside you again. Give me that sweet pussy of yours."

"I own you baby! You're mine!"

"Oh Fuck, hear it comes baby...Hear it comes...Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ughhhhhhhhhhh...Ughhhhhhhh" Rob exploded inside her with long continuous spurts of sticky seaman. He flooded her unprotected womb, completely emptying the entire contents of his balls deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh my God I feel it! I feel you cuming deep inside me Master! Oh my God that's incredible!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" She cried out as her body seemed to uncontrollably spasm with both cocks still firmly planted inside her.

"Oh my god, that was..."

"I can't believe what just happened" She said as her orgasm winded down.

Both Steve and Rob finished emptying their loads deep inside the beautiful Rachel. She laid there looking completely exhausted.

Steve spoke up first and said.

"Tell your husband thanks for letting me kiss you." He laughed as he gave her a sly grin.

"Oh my god...Tim!"

"What am I going to tell him?"

Tim just sat slumped over in the closet.

"What did he mean by cum inside her again?"

AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
208 Followers