All Comments on 'The Rest Area'

by Stevie337

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

very hot. you wanted cock...you wanted to be fucked..you knew where to get it and wenr for it. youmust get teh watching women involved...this has the makings of a multi chapter, all night long gang fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm a whore like you and I want more.

As a slut like you who has done similar things I was really turned on. I want more!!! Share some more adventures, you slut...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Truck stop fun

Truckers stop here.They get out and walk into the park.I wondered why.Soon found out,as i followed one guy in and he walked into a thick area of bush.I waited and i saw another guy come over, some small talk, then he lowered the truckers jeans and gave him a blowjob right there in the park.I watched this happen to 6 truckers in one night.Next night i put on my blouse, pantyhose,no pants and a short red skirt.I walked into the park, my pantyhosed arse showing underneath the skirt,to where i saw the truckers walk.I waited and when the first one came along i walked onto the path and slowly walked in front of him.He soon caught up and ran his hand under my skirt.I stopped and rubbed his cock thru his jeans.We then went off behind the trees where i lowered his jeans and began to suck him.Nice size, about 6 inches, but then he pulled out of my mouth and told me he would like to fuck me.I knelt down, turned around and he lowered my hose,there was hesitationbut then i felt his hard cock at my tight greased hole.He eased in and started to fuck, my cock going hard but he didnt last long and blew his load up me then pulled out.I started to stand up but i heard a voice say stay there slut ,so i did and i felt a cock pushing at my used hole.This one slid in with one push,straightening my back, he grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard and fast lasting for quite some time until i felt him cumm right up inside me.He pulled out very quickly, leaving my hole open, my cock hard.Stay there slut i heard another voice say as a huge cock was aimed at my mouth.It was difficult to take as i could hardly get my mouth around it.He then pulled out and went behind me and pushed the head of his cock against my hole.It would not go in,i wiggled my arse but it just would not go past that opening even though i had been fucked twice before.I was about to give up when with one small push my hole opened right up and the head pushed in.He waited, then with small movements he worked that big cock all the way into my arse.Then with one final push he went all the way in.I shot my cumm everywhere,intense,huge and then he started to pump me.Oooh heaven, my hole was relaxed and he just kept stretching my insides with his cock.He just fucked and fucked me until i knew he was going to cumm so i pushed right back as he pushed forward and i felt his big cock explode up into me as my cock spurted cumm again.I was yelling dont stop as he hammered away,cumm squishing out of my hole as he pulled back and then pushed forward.Finally he stopped and pulled out,cumm running down my legs.He told me his wife would not let him fuck her arse because he was too big and that i was the best fuck he had ever had.He gets to spray my insides whenever he wants and i am known by the truckers as big Sams slut.He even lets them watch him do me and many is the time i have been covered in cumm as they spray all over me while his big cock is stretching my insides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rest Area Heaven

Enjoyed the story. I also work the truck stop reast areas of which there are 4 within a couple of miles plus 3 truck stops so there's lots of cock available. I usually work those while crossdressed and experience has taught me that if you give total satisfaction to the first trucker he's gladly radio other truckers and soon you're booked for hours of hot sex. It's not unusual to get 15-20 in a matter of a few hours. I like dressing since it makes me feel more like a slutty, no holds bared whore. If they get into calling me names and talking dirty to me I really get turned on. If you're a cock sucker try the truckers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's so fucking hot

I want to do that so bad it's my favorite fantasy that I beat off to. I've always wanted to be outdoors somewhere wearing panties and getting fucked by a lot of guys,I fucked my ass and came while reading this storie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous