The Results of Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny principle," Fiona muttered, although she now sounded more puzzled than shocked.

"Yes," said Nick. "I'm serious. If I kept count, that'd be like keeping score. And that's not what I'm doing. I'd end up thinking of some girl as number seven, or seventeen, or seven hundred, instead of as Louise, or Gina, or Patricia... And then, I'd not only be doing it for the wrong reasons – it'd stop being fun, I'm sure, for me and for the women. Believe it or not, it's important."

The room fell silent for another moment, and everyone drank their tea. Then Alan spoke up. "Well," he said, "that's all right for..."

"Hold on a second," Louise interrupted, raising a hand to silence him. Alan followed her gaze, and realised that she was looking at Fiona, who was sitting with her tea mug in both hands, staring hard into it.

"Hey, Fiona," said Louise gently, and Fiona looked up at her quickly, and then looked back at her mug. "I know what you want to ask," Louise went on, and Fiona's head snapped up and she stared back at Louise with a look of blank horror. "And the answer would be Yes, from both of us – if you really want."

"That's very good of you," said Fiona quietly, as Alan looked at her in confusion, "but I don't want to hurt Alan."

"Oh, I can think of a way to keep Alan perfectly happy," said Louise gently.

"What?" said Alan with the air of someone slowly getting a clue, "oh look, come on..."

"Don't worry," said Fiona, "I really wouldn't mess you about like that."

"Ha!" said Louise suddenly, and everyone looked at her. "Sorry," she said, "it's just that I noticed that that isn't quite the same as saying that she wouldn't ever sleep with anyone else."

"Now, look..." said Fiona.

"Sorry," said Louise. "I know that I'm a terrible old cynic. Ignore me." She took a gulp of tea. "Anyway, love – no shame in wondering what it's like with Nick. You'll have gathered that a lot of women do."

"But do they all try to find out?" Fiona asked.

"An awful lot of them, yeah." Louise shrugged. "Like I said, I don't mind." She drank more tea. "But the question here seems to be whether Alan would mind."

They all looked at Alan, who'd fallen very silent. "I don't own Fiona," he mumbled. Fiona put a hand on his thigh and squeezed it gently, affectionately.

"No," said Louise, "but she's nice enough to act like you do. That's a bit unfair on her, possibly." She put her mug down, stood up, and moved to a position behind the sofa on which Alan and Fiona were sitting. "Look at it this way," she said, then leaned forward, took Alan's ear gently between her teeth, and caressed it with her tongue. He gasped quietly. "You can't tell Fiona what to do," she went on, "but if she'd only go off with Nick if you said she could, and if I said that I'd fuck you – including, let's say, a blow job – if you let her..." She nibbled his ear again. "...Would you have to think about it?"

Alan paused. "I guess I'd think..." he said with a nervous half-smile.

"Right," said Louise, standing upright. "That settles it, then."

"What?" said Alan, "I only said..."

"Maybe I don't know much about being anyone's one and only," said Louise, "but from what I understand, if you have to so much as think about that sort of thing, well, it's hardly one and only, is it?"

"Hey," said Nick, "I'm not sure that even I..."

"No," interrupted Fiona, "I think she's right. Well, she's right enough for me." She stood up with a look of determination, took one step across the room, and stood in front of the seated Nick. "My name is Fiona Pauline Carson," she said to him. "Have you got that?"

"Fiona Pauline Carson," Nick repeated. He stood up, took her face between the palms of his hands, and kissed her on the mouth.

"Don't worry," said Louise, bending forward to whisper in Alan's ear again, "the offer still works."

Fiona took Alan's hand in hers and drew him towards the bedroom, and Louise and Alan watched them go. "Right," said Louise, and vaulted over the back of the sofa, ending up sprawled in Alan's lap.

"Look, you don't have to..." Alan began saying.

"Oh yes I do," she interrupted. "Three reasons. First, I promised, and I'm a girl of her word. Second, I don't want you getting bitter because Fiona did things that you didn't. You won't be able to leave this flat accusing her of anything you didn't do yourself, right? Well..." she giggled "...except maybe a few things I can think of, knowing Nick. And third, it's absolutely ages since I corrupted a teenage boy, and I fancy some eighteen-year-old cock. So don't let me down."

"Aren't you a bit late to corrupt me?" Alan asked. "After all, I've been sleeping with Fiona for weeks."

"Oh, come on," Louise sneered. "You're so uncorrupted that you still talk about sleeping with her. And you worried more than she did whether it was love." She clambered off the sofa and stood in front of him. "Stand up," she commanded. Alan obeyed, and she put her hands on his hips and kissed him on the mouth. He was still looking stunned, but he responded a little, and she looked him in the eye, smiled, and then reached down and unzipped his jeans. A moment later, she unfastened the waistband, and before he could decide what to do, she'd pushed them down to his ankles, dropping to her knees in the process. She noticed that he wasn't wearing any underpants. "Right," she said again, staring at his cock, which was beginning to swell, "this looks promising. Nice to see that the idea of fucking me still does this to men."

"Sure of yourself, aren't you?" he said to the top of her head.

"So it isn't me? Maybe it's the thought of Fiona getting her pussy filled by Nick? He is a pretty good size, by the way. Though don't worry, you've got nothing to be ashamed of yourself." She lifted his cock with a fingertip, and gave its base a quick kiss. "But you're going to have to wait a moment for me to keep that promise," she added.

"Uh?" Alan was still having trouble keeping up with Louise's announcements.

"It's not that long since I last had an eighteen-year-old," she explained, standing up to face him. "So I know perfectly well that if I blow you now, you'll either come in my mouth or want to fuck me right afterwards. Neither of which I mind too much, but let's see if we can stretch this out a bit more..."

By the time that Fiona and Nick arrived in the bedroom and shut the door behind them, Fiona was biting her lip nervously. But after Nick had taken her in his arms and given her a long, deep kiss, she smiled.

"Come on," he said, "take those off."

She stared at him almost thoughtfully as she obeyed, shedding T-shirt and jeans to leave herself naked. Then she turned completely around before putting her hands on her hips. "Okay with you?" she challenged.

"Fine," he said. "Has anybody very told you that you have lovely breasts?" he added.

"Yes," she said. "Two people, actually. Though one of them was my mother." Nick laughed gently at that. "But I still don't get why you're interested in me. Louise has a much better figure."

"Louise is, well, slim," he corrected her. "Sure, I fancy her – but she's got more of the figure that women think is better. You've got tits."

"But – bloody hell, they've got freckles," she protested.

"Very cute freckles," Nick said, and kissed a patch of them to emphasise the point. "Nice arse, too, by the way."

"So what've you got?" Fiona asked. Nick smiled, and undressed briskly but smoothly as Fiona watched. She quirked a small smile when he was done. "Okay," she said, "so Alan isn't deformed or anything. What now?"

"Well," said Alan, "I gather that you're here because you want to learn something."

"Kind of," Fiona admitted.

"That's fine with me," he said, and sat on the bed. "I'm honoured. But I assume that you want to learn what you can do, not just what I can do to you?"

"I guess."

"Okay. So let's start with that. What do you know about blow jobs?"

Fiona took a deep breath, and stared at Nick's swelling cock. "Only a bit," she admitted, "but okay, I'll give it a try..."

She knelt on the floor in front of him, and carefully began to engulf the tip of his cock with her lips. In response, he began to make appreciative noises, then started gently telling her what worked best, where was sensitive, when to speed up and when to slow down. Soon, his cock was growing rigid and upright, and she was having to shift to continue working on it. After another moment though, she paused, removed her mouth, and looked thoughtfully at his moistened erection.

"You know," she said, "I've just remembered something."

"What?" he asked.

"A girl should tantalise, sometimes, shouldn't she?" she said, meeting his gaze.

"Damn. You are getting the hang of this," he said. "So what do you think you should learn next, then?"

She took a deep breath, and gazed at his erection. "Mostly what that feels like inside me, actually," she said. "I'm sure that an expert like you will still be able to show me a few things after one time..." She gave his balls a quick, casual kiss.

He laughed. "Okay," he said. He grabbed a condom from the bedside table and handed it to her. "Let's see how well you can fit that first, though..."

In the lounge, Louise had shed her clothes with casual ease, and stood on tiptoe with arms outstretched to the side as the similarly naked Alan ran his eyes over her body. He paused when his gaze came to her crotch, though, and she smirked at him. "Like it?" she asked.

"Uh... Yeah," he said.

"Oh, don't tell me – Fiona doesn't go in much for the old electric razor down there."

"No, I guess not," Alan admitted, still sounding nervous.

"But you've seen pictures, I'll bet."

"Well, yeah," Alan admitted, blushing.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Louise grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth. "Actually, I shouldn't think that Fiona would be too worried if you admitted to her that you'd looked at a few pictures. It's no news to any girl with any sense about men. Just tell her that she's better than any of the girls in the pictures."

"She is!" said Alan hotly.

"Oh, sweet," said Louise, no longer sounding quite so sarcastic, and kissed him again.

"She is," Alan repeated. "She's real, and I can touch her..."

"Good answer," Louise said. "So I guess that makes me better, too."

"Yes."

"Right. So touch me, kiddo." She released him and dropped to sitting on the sofa. "And you can guess where." She grinned.

Soon, Alan too was receiving instruction in oral sex techniques, although he wasn't being permitted to stop as easily as Fiona, as his head was being held firmly between Louise's thighs. His tongue was probing her cunt, and she was providing very detailed up-down, left-right, faster-slower instructions – or rather, commands.

"You are smart," she said.

"Uh?" he said, which was about as much as he could manage at that moment.

"You don't need telling anything twice. I like that."

"Except when I can't hear you."

"Don't stop you little sod!" Alan hastily returned to the soft, liquid musk of her cunt. "Right, that's it... Oooh. Just a bit faster... Yeah – don't stop – don't stop..."

Alan took the hint and didn't stop until Louise bucked her hips, driving her cunt into his face with a deep sigh of satisfaction. Then he looked at her with a smile of enquiry.

"Yep, you got it," she said with a smile. "Now stand up."

Alan obeyed, and Louise rolled off the sofa and knelt grinning at his half-erection. "Now sit down," she ordered. Alan obeyed. "That's good," Louise went on, kneeling between his naked thighs. "Because I'm about to make you go weak at the knees, and I'd hate for you to hurt yourself..."

Her mouth engulfed his cock.

In the bedroom, Nick was showing Fiona how well man-on-top missionary position sex could work, moving gently but persistently against and inside her as she drew her legs up and wider open in what seemed like a greedy attempt to take him ever deeper into herself, her heels pressing against the backs of his thighs. He had one arm around her back and his other hand supporting her head, and he was smiling gently at her as she closed her eyes and gasped in time with his thrusts. Eventually, she came with a long, deep, soft cry, then opened her eyes with a sheepish smile.

"Thanks," she said.

"My pleasure, Fiona Pauline Carson," he replied.

"How does it feel to be my second man?" she asked.

"No numbers, remember," he told her, "Alan, and then Nick."

"Got it, Nick," she said obediently.

"And talking of pleasure..." he said, raising himself above her on his hands. "You know how you like having your nipples kissed?" he asked conversationally.

"Yeah?"

"Well, men and women aren't wired up very differently," he said.

She took the hint and raised her head, craning to kiss his chest. His thrusts became faster and stronger, until he too came with a soft murmur of release. Then he carefully lowered himself on top of her, wriggled so that his cock withdrew from her cunt, and rolled over to lie beside her. He removed the condom from his cock and disposed of it.

"Yeah," she said, "I am enjoying this. Thanks." She smiled ruefully. "Do you reckon that Alan and Louise..." the question trailed off.

"I'm sure that Louise is keeping Alan happy," Nick said. "Don't worry about him at all."

At that moment, in fact, Louise had most of Alan's growing erection in her mouth, and she was moving her head up and down slowly and methodically. He groaned softly, repeatedly; then, after a few moments, he pressed his hips downwards, holding them still if quivering. She noticed the movement and raised her head to look at him. "You going to come soon if I carry on?" she asked.

"Yes!" he groaned.

"Very polite of you to hold on," she said. "Fancy fucking my cunt, kiddo?"

"Yes!" he repeated. Louise grinned, rummaged a condom from her handbag, and fitted it deftly to Alan's saliva-moistened cock. Then she grabbed both his hands and pulled him to his feet, drawing him across the room until her back was against the wall. "Bend your knees a bit," she said.

Alan obeyed, and Louise grabbed his erection and steered it carefully to the entrance of her cunt. She lowered herself a little, engulfing the first inch or two.

"Now – push..." she said.

Alan obeyed, thrusting his cock deep into her.

"Yeah..." Louise sighed, and then wrapped her arms round Alan's back and her legs around his thighs. He staggered a little, but the wall continued to support them just enough.

"You got it it," she murmured to him. "Never know when you're going to need to know how to manage a quickie against the wall." Alan said nothing in reply, but began thrusting inside her. "Bit slower," she said, then "yeah, roll your hips just a little... Oh, yeah... Slow and steady... Yeah!"

Alan's excitement had been damped just enough by the practicalities of getting into this position, and he was able to contain himself as Louise came to a soft moan of orgasm. Then she grinned at him. "You're learning fast," she said.

"I... try..." Alan gasped.

"Reckon you can wait just a second more?"

"Maybe..."

"Reckon you can carry me?"

"Just about." He gasped.

"So let's fuck on the sofa."

They both gasped and giggled as Alan turned them both around and then lurched the couple of paces that were necessary before they were able to pivot over and end up horizontal. Then he took a deep breath and began once again thrusting steadily into her. She saw that he was now moving towards the orgasm that he'd been holding back for so long, and smiled gently without saying any more. She admired the way he was pacing himself; whatever he'd been doing with Fiona, he'd learned to savour the moment.

In the bedroom, Nick raised himself on one elbow. "Fancy some more?" he asked.

"God, yeah. If you're up to it," Fiona said with an uncomplicated grin.

"Lie back," Nick said, and she obeyed. He put himself over her on all fours, then kissed her mouth again, then each of her breasts, then moved down her belly to her pussy.

"Oh," she said softly as he set to work. "yeah, we've tried... Oh. Oh yeah, that's nice."

Nick raised his head slightly and met her gaze along the length of her body. "It helps to have a bit of practise," he said, and returned to work.

"Yeah," said Fiona softly again. "Yeah, okay, so Alan and me... Oh. Oh, yes!" she murmured, and Nick decided that she'd probably stopped thinking about Alan for the moment.

Soon, waves of sensation were pulsing through Fiona's body again, and she raised her hips involuntarily from the bed. "Yes," she said again. "Yes, yes... Ohhhhh!"

Out in the lounge, Alan and Louise heard Fiona's long-drawn-out moan of pleasure. "Damn," said Alan, pausing his thrusts.

"What is it, lover?" said Louise, gripping his hips.

"I never made her sound like that."

Louise laughed gently. "Practise, lover," she said, "that and paying attention. You've proved that you can learn stuff a lot more difficult than this. You've got certificates to prove it."

"Thanks," said Alan, still sounding uncertain.

"Hey, stop worrying," Louise said. "like I said, you've got to pay attention. Actually, it's fucking rude to stop paying attention to a girl you're inside. So, now..."

"What?"

"Fuck me, kiddo," she murmured in his ear.

Something about her tone, and perhaps the thought of what might be happening in the bedroom, drove Alan over an edge. He gave a series of frantic thrusts, before coming hugely with a groan.

In the bedroom, Fiona heard him, but ignored the sound, as her own body was throbbing too much with distracting satisfaction. She was slumped back on the bed, getting her breath back. "Okay," she gasped, "anything else I ought to know?"

"Mmm," murmured Nick, "you know, tantalising is all very well, but if you don't deliver eventually, men will start complaining.

"Okay..." said Fiona, beginning to wriggle down the bed.

"On the other hand," Nick added, "you really do have a delicious little pussy. So let's move on to lesson number sixty-nine."

"Pardon?"

"Twist around a bit and I'll show you..."

After a moment more of explanation, Fiona found herself lying flat on top of Nick, staring at his cock as his mouth began to work on her pussy yet again and he grabbed her buttocks with both hands. "Nice," she said. "I mean, it's only the second I've ever seen close up, but it looks good to me." She tentatively kissed the tip, then sighed as Nick set to work on her clitoris.

"Don't stop now," he said, "though if you're the sort who clenches her teeth when she comes, you have my permission to stop then..."

Outside in the lounge, Louise and Alan were lying together, still naked. In order to avoid having either of them fall off the sofa, they were pressed closely together. Louise looked at Alan's expression.

"You look serious," she observed.

"Do I?"

"Yeah. Hey, don't worry too much about all this."

"Worry?"

"Yeah. I mean, Fiona's been radiating curiosity from crotch level from the day I first met you two, and Nick's the best person I know to help with that. And I thought that you ought to have, I dunno, a point of comparison yourself. But you two still look pretty good together. You might come to think of today as a learning experience, not the start of a habit. It's up to you."

"That's all very well," Alan said, "but..."

"But what?"

"Well, we'll both be wondering about what you two so kindly taught us."

"You will?"

"Well, I'll be wondering what Fiona did with your boyfriend."

"Oh, well, if that's all you're worried about..." Louise raised herself to get a better look at Alan, then got to her feet. "Come on," she said.

Alan looked puzzled, but got up and followed Louise. Then he gasped as she stepped over to the bedroom door and flung it open.