The Results of Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha – uh, hey!" said Fiona. Alan saw that she had a fair view of the doorway from where she was; he also saw quite a lot of Nick's balls and erection.

"I didn't say I wanted an audience," Fiona protested, freezing stationary now, although Nick didn't say anything, and Alan realised that he was still working on her pussy with his mouth.

"You wanted to find out what Nick was like in bed," Louise told her. "Well, I could tell you that – nice cock, great technique, pays lots of attention, but no sense of shame whatsoever." She crouched by the bed to look Fiona in the eye, and grinned. "By the way, if you run your tongue slowly up the underside, from his balls to the tip, he goes wild."

"Uh, thanks," muttered Fiona uncertainly.

"But you wanted to find out for yourself," Louise went on, "and now you've got your boyfriend wondering what you've found out. So now you'll learn about the no sense of shame bit. I bet he's still doing good things back there."

Fiona gave a strangled gasp that didn't seem to contradict Louise.

"Wow," muttered Alan, who had moved to the other end of the bed.

"What's he doing?" Louise asked him.

"No, it's just that Fiona has a lovely arse," Alan said.

"And you hadn't noticed?" Louise sounded startled.

Alan shrugged. "I'd noticed, but I haven't been paying it enough attention, I guess," he admitted.

"Looks like you haven't been giving him enough of a show," said Louise to Fiona with another grin. "By the way, have you noticed that he has a pretty nice arse himself?"

Fiona didn't reply. She had evidently decided to continue paying attention to Nick's cock.

"Anyhow," Louise said to Alan, who was still looking nonplussed at the whole scene, "I didn't bring you in here just so you could get an eyeful of your girlfriend getting fucked by my boyfriend. Turnabout is fair play and all that. Come here." She stood up, and guided Alan to sit on the bed next to Nick's thighs. Then she reached down and gently caressed his cock. "Mmm," she went on, "you've got Fiona putting on a show now, haven't you? Watch as much as you like – I just want you hard again..."

Alan's gaze switched between her and the couple next to him, , and his breath turned to soft gasps.

"Ooh," said Louise, "I'm remembering why I like corrupting eighteen-year-olds. They're so reliable." She stepped round to the table at the head of the bed and returned with a condom. "Just a sec..." She put the condom on his erection. "Now..."

She climbed up onto the bed, crouched astride Alan's hips, then grabbed his cock and carefully guided him into herself as he sank down. She rested her arms over his shoulders and winked at him. "Let's take this one slowly," she said, wrapping her legs round him. "Let your girlfriend watch you getting fucked at glorious length..."

"Okay," said Alan. Then he shifted a little, grasped her buttocks with both of his hands, and dipped his head to take one of Louise's nipples in his mouth. She murmured appreciatively, and wriggled her hips. Soon, they'd set up a careful rhythm, marked by gasps from each of them.

Suddenly, Fiona gave a loud moan from beside them. Startled, Alan and Louise both looked around, and then realised that she had reached orgasm. She grinned sheepishly at them, then they heard Nick say her name. She twisted round to hold a whispered conversation with him as Alan and Louise resumed their slow, careful fucking.

Then Alan felt Fiona's naked body against his back, and she put her arms round his body and kissed his ear. "Hi," she said.

"Hi yourself," he said. "How you doing?"

"Bloody well, actually," she said. "I think I'm getting a taste for sex."

"No kidding?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the good starrrroooooh..." she trailed off into a soft moan.

"Fiona's getting fucked again!" Louise chanted happily. Alan realised that the way that the kneeling Fiona's breasts were gently, rhythmically pressing against his back must be due to Nick taking her from behind.

"Yeah!" gasped Fiona. "Your boyfriend seems... ah! ... to like it."

"I bet he does," said Louise. She leaned forward a little to kiss Alan, then winked at Fiona. "We seem to have this poor lad trapped," she said. "Shall we see if we can drive him wild?"

The two women both began squirming against Alan. "Oh god..." he muttered. "Oh god, yes! Ah, god, yeah!"

He bucked and writhed in the double embrace, reaching his loudest orgasm of the afternoon. Louise smiled and drove her hips against his crotch, following him to climax with a yelp of "Yeah!" Seconds after that, Nick give a moan of pleasure from behind Fiona, and she sat back, resting on his thighs, and plunged both her hands down to her crotch. Alan twisted round to see her smiling broadly with her eyes closed, giving a series of sharp gasps which rose to a deep groan and then stopped.

Then they all went still for a moment, before Louise gave another of her giggles, rose to her feet while removing herself from Alan, and deftly removed the condom from Alan's shrinking cock. She looked at it pensively and then binned it.

"Wow," said Alan, slumping sideways onto the bed.

"Yeah," said Fiona, pulling away from Nick and then leaning over to kiss Alan's cheek. "I'm definitely getting to like this stuff. My boobs are still tingling... Though you two may have spoiled me for other men."

"You just have to train the other men up to standard," said Louise, stepping back over to the bed to kiss the grinning Nick as he got to his feet and discarded his own condom. "Anyone mind if I grab the shower first? There's not room for four in there, I'm afraid."

"Go ahead," said Alan. "I don't think that I can stand up just now anyway."

Louise laughed, and gathered up some clothes. Then she looked towards the bed, and saw Fiona and Alan lying in each others' arms, naked and filmed with sweat – and gazing intently at each other. "You two okay?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah" said Alan.

"Yes," said Fiona at the same moment. They both laughed.

"And thanks," said Fiona.

"Reckon you've discovered anything?" Louise asked.

"Oh, yeah," said Alan. "There's some things I want to try with Fiona."

"I know what you mean," Fiona agreed.

Louise laughed. "Perhaps it is love," she said.

"Oh, I still don't know about that," Fiona said, sweeping her hair back from her face, "but I think that we've learned a bit together."

"I hope that you reckon you had good teachers," Nick said.

Alan and Fiona looked at each other, and then Alan burst out laughing. "Sorry," he said, "but we've been sharing teachers for years now, and they weren't... Well, you aren't like any of them."

"Well," said Louise, "your teachers reckon that you've passed these exams too. You certainly did fine on the oral..."

Suddenly, Fiona stared at Louise. "Did you plan all this?" she challenged.

Louise opened her mouth, then shut it again. Then she shrugged. "Not planned," she said, "just knew it might happen, I suppose."

"Oh yeah?" said Fiona, "What made you think that?"

"Nick, for one," Louise said. "Not that I was going to let him try anything, if you didn't seem to want it. But women are always talking themselves into going to bed with him. Not that I blame them," she added, putting an arm around Nick's shoulder and giving him an affectionate squeeze. "But he doesn't actually seduce many women, you know. Or perhaps he seduces thousands. I dunno. And then..." she trailed off.

"And then what?" Fiona demanded.

"Actually, not every woman makes a pass at Nick. But honestly, it was pretty clear that you were one of the sort who would."

"Fiona?" Alan said incredulously.

"Sorry, kiddo," Louise said, "but it's true. Be honest – tell me – who's idea was it for you two to fuck in the first place?"

"Yours!" said Fiona.

"Really?" said Louise with a raised eyebrow. "Honestly, Fiona love – there's nothing wrong with wanting it. And anyway, I kind of fancied Alan."

"What?" Fiona gasped.

"Don't sound so surprised, love – you'll hurt his feelings. Anyway, you looked like a satisfied customer. Made me want to try some."

"Huh." Fiona lay back on the bed looking thoughtful. Alan, though, was now looking smug.

"Anyway," Louise added, "I reckon you're happy enough with your results. Am I right?"

Fiona and Alan looked at each other, and both shrugged. Then they looked back at Louise and Nick, and both nodded. "Thanks, teacher," said Alan, only a little sarcastically.

"My pleasure," said Louise. "You can decide on your homework for yourself. But feel free to ask, any time you need a refresher..." She gave Nick a quick kiss, "...I'm sure that we could be persuaded to help."