The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nastya, for her part, could pass easily for anything she chose from a teen to a grown women within a range of five to ten years that any particular situation demanded of her.

After a perfectly metered delay, Dominic picked up a set of menus for us and led us to our table. The couple was already settled in the correct booth, facing the correct direction, and talking to their designated server.

This man certainly earned his hundred dollar tip. I would not be at all surprised to find that he could determine any bill's denomination no matter how discreetly it was folded and passed.

As we walked up I observed that the husband was a pleasantly non-descript, kindly looking gent and I calculated that he could not see our booth from his seat without swivelling completely around. His wife, our soccer mom, on the other hand, had a clear view of one half of my chosen booth just as I had planned.

Dominic, assuming that I wanted to look at the woman, guided Anastasia into the first seat and me into the second. That wasn't the deal but I didn't need him to understand that. I waited until he walked out of sight, knowing we was unlikely to return for the duration ...

"Anastasia, my dear, let's change seats so that you aren't staring at the wall."

She didn't question me nor mention our unusual seating section. As we stood the small commotion caught the wife's attention and, when looked up and made eye contact with me, her jaw dropped for the second time that evening as recognition suddenly stuck her.

I sat down in Anastasia's vacated seat and that was the last time I'd be able to see Soccer Mom for a while. Hopefully, though, I could engineer a couple more of those jaw drop reactions for her via my little partner-in-crime Nastya.

Next, the attractive young waitress took our drink order and I couldn't resist a glance at her tight young ass and tits as she briefly fussed with the silverware on the table. I was familiar with the wine list and I ordered a favorite mid-range chardonnay of which which I knew my designated driver/exhibitionist would sip a sensible amount throughout the meal.

Soon we were alone to talk and I quickly filled Nastya in on the situation. Yes she was vaguely aware that the minivan woman might have seen her at the traffic light. "No fucking way, wow!" was her reaction to hearing that the blonde seated across from her was the very same woman. No, she'd be careful not to give away that she recognized her and, yes, she was the best girl and would do exactly what I told her.

How bizarrely lucky could one guy get, I wondered to myself for the ten-millionth time in recent years as Nastya took the entire situation in her stride. These situations seemed to drop in my lap with a certain regularity that made me question just what exactly someone had to do in a previous life to deserve all this in the present one.

Of course, such situations and luck had to be grasped with both hands when they arouse and to be exploited by the hard work of both myself or, more recently, by Team R & A.

"Feel free to play with your phone this evening, hun", I instructed, "Don't overdo it in a way that makes you look rude or bored. Just be a normal niece having a normal dinner with her perfectly normal, doting uncle."

Nastya grinned sarcastically at that last part and reached for her small clutch bag where her phone was located.

Talking of her phones suddenly reminded me of the remote in my pocket. Oops, I had neglected to stop her vibrator while she pee-ed, walked, and interacted with Dominic and the waitress. I discreetly retrieved the remote and set her bullet to off. She looked up from her menu and smiled at me like a contented cat who was temporarily sated with cream.

Over the next twenty or thirty minutes our appetites plus the wonderful food helped to distract me from what was to come. As she ate and glanced at her phone with just the right teenage frequency, Nastya would casually fill me in on what was happening around us.

"She keeps looking over at me." "She's drinking a lot of wine." She looks a little uneasy." "No one else is pay attention to us." "I just caught her eye and smiled at her." etc, etc.

This was going to be easier that I imagined!

When I saw that Nastya was mostly finished with her food and becoming a relaxed, "normal" little niece, I palmed the remote and set her all the way to the maximum, level ten. I worried that I'd overdone it when she sat bolt upright as though she was in an electric chair. I waited impatiently for a moment while she regained her composure.

"Nastya", I said, emphasising her short name, "I'm sure you're going to need to squirm around in your chair and open and close your thighs to deal with your little predicament. Feel free to discreetly touch your sensitive places from time to time if it helps. Don't worry if the nice lady behind me notices, she's already somewhat familiar with your indiscretions, but try not to cause a scene with the staff or other diners."

With that I pressed the "pattern" button to give her the enhancement of the stopping and starting, "stepped vibration" pattern. I fished out my own phone and held it to my ear with my left hand so that our friend could see me engrossed in some important phone call while appearing oblivious to Nastya's activities. Unseen by the woman, of course, I was watching her Oscar-worthy performance that, what with the pre-game fun, the vibrations, and the thrilling circumstances, didn't really require much acting ability on her part.

Nastya squirmed and gyrated barely within the limits of decency. Sometimes her arms were beneath the table, sometimes hands would emerge to graze a breast or nipplr, sometimes her head needed their support. A sheen of perspiration reflected from her forehead, visible even under the dim table lights. Level ten plus the step pattern was the "advanced course" even for someone as experienced as Anastasia.

I let this continue for a good five minutes and then pretended to finish my call. As an afterthought I looked up Dominic's number and sent him a quick text:

"Thanks Dom! You're the best! If you could possibly get the guy's name from his credit card and any other info on them? Sent whatever you find out to me when you get a chance. I owe you big time!"

I set down my phone and spoke quiety to Anastasia:

"Is she watching?"

She nodded affirmatively to me all the while doing a good impression of a sex-crazed nymphomaniac desperately trying to do a good impression of a normal little niece trying to respond to her completely normal Uncle Ray while being completely sex-crazed.

"Is it bothering her?"

An noncommittal head shake from Nastya.

"I mean in a good way?"

A clear: "Yes".

"Okay, let's try for the gold. Make solid eye contact with her and, when you have her attention, look cute or helpless or whatever works and indicate that you want her to follow you. Then get up and go to the ladies room. If she goes for it then just do whatever springs to mind. Improvise!"

In my line of work - and in my spare "pervert" time - I use a whole variety of simple tricks and methods to distract and misdirect people. And so I discreetly pressed a quick sequence of up and down volume buttons on my phone, took my hand away, and a few seconds later it began to make a ringtone sound. I picked it up and pretended to answer and so ignoring Nastya while she began her assigned task.

After a moment she touched my arm to get my attention and mouthed: "restroom". I acknowledged her distractedly and got back to my non-existant call but, in reality I was frantically fishing out the vibrator control before she would be out of range, I originally intending to turn off the high-intensity vibrations completely to help her concentrate on the task but, fuck it, in for a penny, in for level three just in case, I thought, and hit the appropriate button. It turned out later that Nastya had effortlessly used this to her advantage when working with Jean.

I really wanted to turn around to see if Jean had followed her but I resisted. Time dragged. I guzzled the remaining wine. I finished the last few bites of garlic-soaked lobster on my plate. My cock was almost painfully hard despite his earlier adventures. The waitress arrived at my elbow startling me. I told her we didn't need anything else and, hopefully without flaunting my well-tented dress pants, extracted my wallet and gave her my card so there was no unnecessary back and forth with the check.

I didn't want to been perving over my schoolgirl-outfitted "niece" but I didn't mind too much with the cute waitress and so I turned around as if perv the departure of her cute ass. I didn't need much acting ability for this as it really was perv-worthy and, as a tantalizing bonus, Soccer Mom's seat was empty. Yes!

When the cute ass, perky tits, check, and credit card returned I added a generous cash tip rather than the ridiculous one suggested by my little cock friend. The paper work was retrieved, pleasantries exchanged, and still no sign of Nastya.

Finally after what must have been a total of ten minutes, Nastya appeared at my elbow. She took in the freshly cleared table and made the correct call as usual...

"You're ready? Cool, me too, come on let's make like a sheep!" She giggled, deliciously messing up the usual saying.

I stood and turned and there was the Soccer Mom back in her seat, looking flushed and maybe a little dishevelled. She broke from what she was saying to her husband and met my eyes for the third, mild, electric shock of the night. I returned her gaze and said a casual "Good evening" as we passed by their booth.

As we left, Dominic's expression gave nothing away but our: "See you soon" and "Have a good night" salutations surely hid an undercurrent of curiosity on his part. Still giggling like schoolgirls we retrieved the car from the valets (Dominic, ever the perfect host, had already magically caused it to appear at the bottom of the steps with the top already retracted). Nastya tipped them once again, as was part of her driving job.

As we settled in and fastened our seatbelts I checked to see if the young guys were paying close attention and they were not.

"Anastasia, skirt up, buttons out, and this time you can play with your pussy at the lights." I instructed, while switching off the vibrator for safety reasons (rather than setting it back to ten as my cock was suggesting).

As we drove slowly through the surface streets, Nastya began to fill me in on what had happened in the restroom. She disobeyed me by immediately beginning to rub herself as she spoke without waiting for any kind of stop light. When I looked more closely, I was surprised to see a pair of white panties covering her mound while bare tits were exposed through the open blouse. No leotard, huh!

"So I waited in the ladies room and she came in right behind me. Her name is Jean by the way. She looked so scared and unsettled that I had to turn things around right away and make her be the adult. I told her I needed her help but I was so embarrassed to tell her what was wrong. By the time I made my lip tremble I had her eating out of my hand and telling me not to worry, that she'd help me whatever it was. To cut a long story short I just told her I had a vibrator in my va-jay-jay, that I'd made a big mess in my underwear, and I was scared that my Uncle Joe would find out. We immediately went into the big stall and I whipped off my skirt and blouse and handed them to her before she could object. I slowly pulled down my leotard and she stared at my bare titties - kinda like the way you like to do - then I pretended to be mortified until she actually told me to 'go on' and I stripped all the way down until my messy wet pussy was out. I handed the leo to her as well, kinda putting it on top of the other things, up near her face. I even managed to have it inside-out with the gooey crotch facing up!"

"Nice touch." I agreed.

At this point Nastya fingers were all over her pussy and rubbing her tits but her driving wasn't noticeably affected. I really didn't want us to get pulled over for something stupid like swerving or blowing through a stop sign but she continued both to play and relive her adventure:

"I took a paper towel a cleaned up some of the mess from my pussy and ass. Then I got myself upset again and explained to Jean that I was an idiot and that I couldn't turn off the vibrator until I got home. I told her that I didn't know how I was going to sit in the car without making another mess right on the seats. By this stage she was a total zombie and, I took her hand and put it right on my pussy so she could feel the vibrations. Well, I didn't care if she could feel the vibrations but she could definitely feel my wet pussy! Then I had a great idea and told her she was so slim and maybe I could borrow her panties? With one hand holding my clothes, she just reached up her dress, pulled off her thong, and handed it to me. I was a bad girl cos I held it up in front of me and looked at it and we both could see a damp patch. I even brought it up to my face and took a quick sniff before I bent over, with my ass to her of course, and pulled them on. They were just about one size too big, so I took my time pretending to arrange them properly and, maybe, I touched myself once or twice unnecessarily. Then while I put my clothes back on I begged her to take my messy leotard with her because she had a pocket book while I only had my tiny purse."

Damn, what a partner in crime! What kind of monster had I created? Or found? I so wanted to pull out my cock and jerk it while she recounted the story but nobody wants to catch a middle-aged me doing that in an open car, right?

"As if it was a completely normal thing to do, she bundled up my leo into her pocket book!"

Damn, Nasty Nastya even knew how to tell a good dirty story and this one was an all-time great.

"... then we were just standing looking at each other so I hugged her and kissed her right on the lips. I thought that giving her the tongue might freak her the fuck out, so I just held the kiss for a count of five. Then we got out of the stall and checked ourselves in the mirror. 'You need to fix your lipstick' I said, rubbing my lips with the back of my hand and said I had to go.'"

She paused from fingering herself for a moment to show me the back of her hand where a bright smear of red lipstick confirmed her story. Fawk!

"Then I thought of you, Uncle Raymond, and I had a little idea... I turned back to her and said: 'Shit, someone's gonna wonder where my favorite leotard went.' I did the poor little scared girl act again and then I said: 'Quick, give me your phone number and maybe we can figure out someway to mail it back to me or something.' I pulled out my phone and made her tell me her number while I typed it in. Her name is Jean and I'm Julia."

"Ta da!" She declared to finish up the story and indicated the treasure within her purse.

"Ta fucking da Nastya! That's the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard!"

"Mmm, thanks Uncle Ray, did I do well? Am I your best girl Uncle Raymond?"

"Damn fucking straight Anastasia, you're the best fucking, craziest, sukcha on the whole fucking planet! I really do love you, hun."

We reached the highway and Nastya needed to concentrate more and at speed conversation was more difficult anyway. We were less than ten minutes from home when my phone vibrated. It was a message from the resourceful Dominic:

"Got Business card: Dan Tomlinson, Sales Mgr for Smith Business Supplies out of..."

You don't need to know his actual city, about two hundred miles from ours. A second message followed:

"Bonus info: In town for a conference all week - starts tomorrow. They're staying at The Grand. You fucking owe me - Dom"

I pecked out a reply that he was the best ever and that he could have my first born or something like that. By the time I was done we were in our own neighborhood and just minutes from home. Nastya didn't need any stop lights to return to her increasingly enthusiastic masturbation. We pulled into the garage the door closed behind us.

"Nastya, on the workbench right now!" I growled.

We'd fucked on that very same workbench just last week but that was the middle of the day and with the garage door open for extra kicks (but partially blocked by our cars for sanity). This time was because I couldn't wait another second to be inside her. She swiped onto the floor a couple of tools I'd forgotten to put away, pulled her blouse over her head, threw it with the tools, and lay back on the cold hard wood. She spread her gymnastically trained legs wide in mid air.

Stepping up I sucked roughly at the crotch of her borrowed panties. She was so wet and scentful that only my imagination could taste the previous owner on them. I rubbed my cock across their surface once or twice but this was no time for any subtleties. I just pulled them aside and penetrated her and, in less than a minute, I was spilling my third and best load of the day deep inside. As often happens with us, she came too as soon as my cum jetted into her and you can't fake the orgasmic contractions of a tight young vagina as it spasms around your cock.

I staggered backwards against the hood of my own vehicle, waiting for my middle-aged legs to report that they were capable of ambulation again. My amazing Anastasia pulled the famous panties up and over her pussy, climbed down from the bench, and knelt before me to clean off my cock.

Fuck my fucking life.

We got ourselves inside and sat at the table to talk some more about our amazing day. I grabbed my laptop as we spoke in less than five minutes I had the information I wanted. Jean and Dan Tomlinson were in room number 1510 at The Grand.

"Anastasia, my pet, your last little idea with getting the phone number and stuff give me an idea. Would you be interested at all in seeing Jean again?"

"Absolutely. I think she is pretty cool. And hot! She's a complete and naturally submissive. I could have hours of fun with her!"

"I tell you what, keep those panties on overnight. Stay in your own room tonight and don't 'bother' me in the morning..."

By that, of course, I meant, please, please don't risk wearing me out with one of your mind-blowing, Good Morning blowjobs.

"We'll need to be up a dressed and out of here by nine. Then, let's see if maybe we can retrieve your 'favorite leotard' before you get in trouble with your mean uncle."

It was her turn to be impressed with one of my ideas and after a lengthy, teen-worthy, make out session we retreated to our separate rooms where I set an alarm for 7:30 AM.

At this stage of my life I tried to restrict the use of an alarm clock to catching flights for vacations and/or perverted plans such as tomorrow's. And besides, on many days as I hinted above, my preferred wake up alarm was a pair of soft lips attending to my morning wood.

By nine the next morning we were out the door, showered and lightly fed. I in jeans and T-shirt and Nastya in a cute summer dress beneath which I knew she was naked. Plus a pair of well used "share panties" in a ziplock bag in her purse.

Instructed by me, Anastasia had activated one of our spare "burner" phones, labeled it "Julie & Joe for Jean", and used it to send a text message its target recipient:

"Hi Jean, this is Julia. I might be able to meet up with you when my Uncle leaves around 10:00. Let me know xxx"

There hadn't been a reply as yet which could mean anything from "busted" to "bullshit" but hopefully just due to something like: "Oh my God! We never talked about meeting up. She said something about the mail! Or was it the mall?"

Traffic downtown was light and by 9:55 we were parked beneath The Grand and walking through the lobby to the elevator bank as if we owned the place. No one paid any attention to us.