The Resurrection of Anastasia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plan, ballsy I'll admit, was that by 10:00 AM hubby should already be at his conference and Jean just might be having a slower start, perhaps still playing over the previous night's freakiness in her head, and wondering what to do about "Julie".

As per my usual luck, room 1510 was right next to the emergency stairwell where I could stand back unseen and yet hear what was said at the doorway. If there was a problem with the plan, I doubted if Dan would recognize her and I had faith in her ability to BS her way out of almost anything. I stepped back and she knocked.

After a moment, the door opened: "Oh, Julie, it's you?" Said a nice but shaky voice.

"Oh Jean, I found you, thank God! Is anyone else here, can I come in?"

"Um, yes, um, I'm here by myself at the moment, um, my husband is at a conference but he'll be back at lunchtime, at twelve."

This was our cue, the babbled words were quite promising. Jean wanted to see "Julia", her fear was just about being caught. Nastya, took it smoothly:

"Oh, thank goodness, thank you, we can come in..." she said, pretty much as a statement.

My cue, and I stepped up to the doorway as though I'd been beside my troublesome little niece all along. Jean looked terrified at this development but she didn't resist us and we gently ushered her inside.

I immediately saw that things were even better than I hoped. Jean's hair was still wet from a shower and her short "luxury" hotel robe showcased a nice amount of ample cleavage and long, smooth legs. Before she could compose herself Nastya stepped up and gave her a big hug and I spoke for the first time.

"Good morning Mrs Tomlinson, I'm so sorry to inconvenience you but my step-niece..."

I paused, I really liked that little touch...

"...Julia, tells me that she had to get your assistance with a delicate matter at the restaurant last night."

"I, uh, I, yes, I..." she began and a deep blush worked its way down from her face, neck, and under the contrasting white robe.

"I'm so sorry, Jean", I said, cutting her off, "Julia sometime does the craziest things and gets herself in the strangest of predicaments. I do try to keep her on the straight and narrow but she's a young healthy girl, really a good young girl, and so I try hard not to criticize what she does with the privacy of her own body... but when other people such as yourself get caught up in her extra curricular affairs I sometimes have to step in and stop her from putting herself in danger or inconveniencing someone else..."

I kinda liked this little ad lib speech so far and it seemed to be keeping Jean off balance: "Wait, what, how does he know my last name? What exactly is he talking about?" She just looked at me uncomprehendingly but showed no imminent tendency to run away screaming to security.

So I continued...

"We also have some, um, "property" of yours to return..."

With that I took the small ziplock bag from my pocket (I had remembered to ask Nastya for it when we were in the elevator) and poor Jean's blush noticeably deepened.

"I have to apologize that we didn't take time to launder this... um these... for you and I imagine, you being in a hotel, you might have had a similar problem with the leotard."

"Yes, no, the leo..."

To pile on the pressure I unzipped the baggie and carefully removed the contents as I spoke. I examined the panties carefully, holding them for all of us to see, and put the empty bag back in my pocket. I was sorely tempted but I didn't quite have the balls to sniff them as Nastya had done.

Jean took a small step towards me in a half-hearted effort to get the offending article out of my hand but I made no effort to hand them over.

"Nas... Julia," I said almost screwing up the fake name, "You're a very lucky girl that Mrs Tomlinson was there to help you out last night."

Turning to Soccer Mom: "Jean, do you have the little leotard here?"

"Uh, yes sir, of course, uh, let me..."

She'd called me "Sir"? That was a nice development!

She hurried over to a credenza drawer, pulled it open and searched beneath her own neatly folded clothes, and quickly found and retrieved Nastya's dirty leotard, handling it as if it was a much-improved version of the Underwear Bomber's Y-fronts.

Interesting, I noted, Jean had likely hidden the leotard from hubbie and so it was likely that she had failed to mention anything of the entire incident to him.

Still holding her panties, I stepped forward, took the leotard, and examined it somewhat less thoroughly than the panties but enough to wrinkle my nose at the gooey mess that remained in the crotch. I handed it over to Nastya...

"Jean, as I said, I try not to get too involved with Julia's hormone-driven urges..."

(like hell I didn't)

"...but when she bothers other people like yourself, or causes me to be involved, then there has to be some kind of consequences. Last night after she confessed the whole sordid story I had to mildly punish her and, as a follow-up today, when she asked me what to wear I told her she wasn't allowed any underthings until she had retrieved the ones she had so carelessly left floating around the city last night."

Jean's eyes widened as she took all this in but Nastya spoke up first, with just the right hint of shyness in her voice:

"Going without underwear isn't too much of a punishment. And neither was what you did when you found out last night!"

"Julia! You're incorrigible! No matter how horny you are all the time you can't be disrespectful to your elders. Here, just for that you can just bloody wear this disgusting thing for the rest of the day!" I said throwing the leotard toward her.

"And while we're at it, Jean, you haven't really set a glorious example to my young step-niece either. What kind of woman secretly gives her most intimate garments to a young girl and then makes out with her in a toilet cubicle like a teenager!"

"I... I... I didn't... I didn't mean to... I..." Jean stuttered.

"I think you should both wear your own messy underwear for the remainder of the day to help you think about the way you've behaved with each other." I interrupted her sternly.

"But I... but you can't..."

"But what Jean? 'But' I should tell Dan and let him decide how to punish you? 'But' does Dan really need to find out what you've be up to with my young charge? No 'buts', Jean, please."

"Noooo! Please don't tell anyone!" She wailed.

"Then, here, put these on right now." I said, finally handing her back the panties, "Both of you!"

Nastya, immediately complied, pulling her dress over her head and tossing it on the unmade bed. She stood naked before us in all her glory causing Jean to stare like a cannibal beside his first hot tub, before bending over and picking up the leotard.

Jean hesitated for one of the most important seconds of her life and then her natural submissiveness kicked in. She simply stepped into the panties and pulled them up her long legs. The robe gaped and displayed a flash of the neatly trimmed pubis and smooth, tight labia below.

"Wait!" I said freezing them both. Nastya still standing naked and Jean, bent over, holding the panties around her calves. The short belt gave way, the robe opened wide, and her delicious plump, Soccer Mom breasts spilled into view for the first time. But, all credit to her, she remained frozen and made no attempt to cover up.

"Explain to me again, what are you two miscreants going to feel today?"

"Very sorry sir." Said Jean.

"Very messy and very sorry Uncle Joe!" Said Nastya, not messing up the fake names as I had almost done before.

"Yes, indeed, girls. Sorry and covered in your own mess. And, I hope, a little wiser for the whole experience!"

"Well, Uncle Joe, it's not really all our own mess at this point. I think everyone's mess has got a little mixed up by now."

"Yes indeed, Julia. You are quite right." I replied, softening my tone (but not my hard dick). "You can both wallow in our mixed messes and think about what you've done. Oh, and, speaking of messes, what about what you've done to me. Both of you."

Nastya grinned at this while Jean just looked confused.

"Here I am running around the city in my spare time, dealing with cute little naked girls and their underthings, with an erection in my pants, trying not to make a mess in my own underwear... No thanks to the two of you!"

I worried for a second that I had gone too far but, at this point, Jean was in no state to protest anything no matter how bizarre things had become. Her gaze dropped directly to my tented crotch. She straightened up but made no attempt to cover herself. She looked quite amazing with the open robe and the panties bunched around her knees. She didn't have a clue what to say or think but Nastya stepped in gracefully:

"Um, maybe you could punish her a little like your did to me last night Uncle Joe and then you'd be able to concentrate on your busy day?"

"That might work, Julia. That's a good idea."

"Jean, let's try that if you don't mind. Just lie back on your bed. I'll be nice and gentle with you too and in a minute we'll all be back to normal as if none of this had ever happened."

And, fuck me, she just did as she was told. She stepped back and lay down on the bed, the robe wide open, and the well-used panties still around her knees. I couldn't believe my eyes but I certainly wasn't going to look a gift submissive in the mouth.

I quickly shucked off my shoes, pants, and briefs (but left on my socks and T-shirt to facilitate any quick escape or, perhaps, just to keep my middle-aged torso covered up). I instructed Nastya to get on the bed and help Jean with "the punishment position".

I was sure my naked little co-conspirator would invent some such "position" and indeed she did.

By the time my cock had sprung out, looking around for his fun, sorry, I mean for Jean's punishment, Nastya had jumped on the bed and was standing astride Jean's head and reaching for her ankles. Compliant Jean showed some flexibility of her own and raised them up for Nastya to grasp and hold. Nastya whipped off the half-mast panties to better spread the legs wide apart.

I gazed in wonder at the lewdly displayed pussy and asshole and, much to my cock's dismay, I couldn't resist a little taste of both. Finally, when he could wait no longer for the main fun (I mean punishment) process, I rose to do the selfless deed. To perfect the scene in front of me, Nasty Nastya was now squatting naked over Jeans face, grinding her pussy on her mouth, and playing with her big beautiful tits.

Jean was dripping wet due to her own arousal as much as to my oral explorations. I couldn't resist touching my cock on her fully exposed asshole just to see her reaction (interesting she flinched beneath Nastya but not as much as I might have expected) and then I sunk him swiftly and fully inside her. She wasn't so tight like my little Nastya but she still felt great when she clamped around me. So warm, wet and inviting. Indeed, her comparative looseness allowed me to fuck her more furiously that I would have ever dared if Nastya was in the same position and same early stage of the process.

None of us, I guessed, would last very long at this point.

I tried to go deeper still and to angle myself upwards towards where her g-spot would be located. This got a muffled but audible reaction from her, confirming that my aim was good. But the extra weight on my knees was causing the mattress to sag causing a cell phone to slide towards me and contact my left kneecap with a bump. Once again, I had a little idea.

I pushed my cock all the way in and held it there while examining the phone. It was at the lock screen but I wouldn't be thwarted by something a silly the PIN code of a natural submissive whit a cock buried deep in her cunt.

"Jean, what's your phone's PIN number?"

"Uhh, uh, ump..." she said, after the briefest of hesitations, and Nastya began to raise up to let us hear what she said.

"No need to get up, Julia, let Jean tell you with her tongue and you can pass it on to me. I'll stop fucking her till she's done."

To encourage her (and perhaps more honestly, to relive my middle-aged muscle tone) I withdrew the tip of my penis to the entrance to her vagina and held my position there.

Nastya grinned at me and I began to punch in the numbers as they were relayed to me via Jean's tongue in her pussy. These girls caught on to my perversions quickly.

"Four... five... um, six, no, seven... three..."

Yes, success, the screen cleared and I was in. My little hard friend reminded me to uphold my side of the deal and I began to stroke into her again while I opened the camera app. I snapped several photos of the three of us embedded in each other in our various ways and passed the phone to Nastya to do the same from her vantage point.

My orgasm arrived quickly thereafter. I threw the phone aside and sent spurt after spurt deep inside her. I hoped she would have had the decency to inform me if she had a problem with that but there was no cunnilingual morse code relayed by Nastya to confirm or deny.

Nastya, seeing me cum, reached for me and ground down on Jean's face. She kissed me hard while she followed my orgasm with an extensive one of her own.

I actually never found out, that day or thereafter, if Jean came during this process.

Once spent, I didn't want hang around for any more hugs and kisses. The bedside clock said it was now almost eleven and I wanted no risk of bumping into an unexpectedly-early Dan. I did however have a moment to spare when Nastya knelt before me and cleaned the mixed messes off my cock. Jean sat up and stared at this development.

I just grinned and said: "Step-niece", with emphasis on the "step" part.

As Jean remained sitting, dishevelled and stunned, I picked up her panties and helped her into them. She raised her hips and helped pull them into position without objection.

Meanwhile Anastasia was scrambling into her messy leotard and discarded dress (I wouldn't have minded if she'd stayed naked underneath and thrown it in the garbage but it really was her favorite).

As I pulled on my pants I went for one last play...

"Jean, is Dan likely to be interested in fucking you for lunch?"

"Well, possibly, yes, he likes to fuck me as often as I let him. I, um, might not usually think about letting him if we were at home but we're in a nice romantic hotel, so it might not be too strange."

"And does he like eat your pussy, Jeannie?"

"Well, he does like to but I don't always encourage him very much."

"Okay, well today, I'd like you to encourage him. In fact, I'd like you to have him lie down on this bed and for you to sit on his face like Julia did to you. Wearing these little panties. Keep your phone near, sit on his face and take a couple of photos when he can't see. Let him lick your panties nice and wet and then pull them aside and let him lick your pussy. Don't wash up or anything before lunch. Give him a big horny greeting when he comes in, strip off your robe, seduce him with your tongue in his mouth, and share a little of Julia sweet gift with him."

"But, but, what about..." she said, indicating her sopping vagina still filled with my cum.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Jean, it doesn't bother me at all. Think of as another part of your lesson. About how to behave in the ladies room around hot young girls. Give Dan a little share of your lesson materials whether he knows to appreciate them or not because I know for sure he'll appreciate the sharing process."

"And when you get time to yourself again, sent the photos take to Julia's number. I don't really care if you keep your own copy or delete them."

I knew none of our faces were in the photos I had taken. Ours anonymous by design and Jeans by virtue of Nastya's crotch smothering her face!

"If you do all that Jeanie, then I think we can put this behind us and Dan never needs to know anything about the whole incident, okay?"

With that she looked a little less worried and Anastasia and I bent over the bed and hugged her tightly between us. We both took one last moment to kiss her hard on the mouth and this time we didn't hesitate to use tongues. By this point it wasn't too surprising when she responded eagerly in kind.

With that we quickly exfiltrated the room leaving her still sitting, half-naked on the bed, her face a nice mixture of shock and exhilaration.

"That was so fun, Uncle Joe!" Said Anastasia when we reached the elevator. "I hope we can play with Aunty Jean again sometime!"

"It certainly was Dear Step-niece", I replied, "and if you keep being such a smart, good, girl, I'll see what I can arrange."

We made our escape from The Grand without incident and took a long, hot shower together when we got home. The leotard was laundered at last and remained a favorite of hers for years. I don't recall where it went in the end but I'm pretty sure it never had such a wonderful adventure again.