The Retirement Community Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to take things into your own hands often? Maybe recently? Like just now?"

I was feeling bold, whether from her actions or the alcohol, who knows. "You know Joyce, I tried to take care of things in the shower, but the drinks and an interruption prevented any real relief."

"Did I cross your mind at all?" she asked.

Looking her in the eyes, I told her, "not only did you cross my mind, you were a primary focus. I have been worked up since last night, and you bending over and letting me look down your blouse today only made things harder." We both smiled at the unintended double entendre.

Joyce softly asked, "You liked what you saw?"

"Yes. I enjoyed the view a lot." "You are such a sexy woman, and what man wouldn't enjoy seeing you like that?"

Joyce continued to look into my eyes as she stepped into me. She reached out and began running her hands over my shoulders, down my arms, squeezing my biceps. Her touch was light, but knowing and warm. I could almost feel her courage building. She then moved her hands down my arms and took my hands into her own. She pulled me into her and began running her hands over my chest. There was now an urgency to her, yet she moved her hands slowly over me. I could feel my heart beating through my chest. I was excited, but I was hesitant at the same time. I felt like a high school boy at my girlfriend's house, not sure when her parents were getting home. What was I getting myself into?

Joyce reached up and pulled my head down as she lifted her face towards me. Our lips met and it was electric. Her lips were moist and soft. My arms wrapped around her as I pulled her into me. I felt her lips part, and I tentatively slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I explored her mouth with my tongue, our lips pressed tightly together. Our breathing was deep and fast. My hands found her ass at about the time that her hands found mine. We both squeezed and pulled each other closer. I was amazed at the firmness of her 65 year-old ass. It was not the firm ass of a 20 year old, but it was not an ass that you would describe as saggy. It felt good in my hands. She moaned as I massaged her ass and pulled her tighter into me. I could feel my obvious excitement pressing against her stomach, and could hardly remember a time I was this hard. I could feel the precum dripping down my shaft and balls. As if hearing my thoughts, Joyce moved one of her hands from my ass to the opening in the front of my towel and up my inner thigh. She moved her fingertips lightly and slowly up my thighs and to my cleanly shaven balls, which were already drawn up tight. Upon her first touch, she broke our kiss and looked at me questioningly and seductively.

"You shave your balls?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. "I like the way it feels, especially when moist lips are kissing me, and a warm wet tongue is licking me."

Joyce moaned as she cupped my balls and massaged them gently. She told me she could feel the wetness dripping down my shaft, and asked, "For me?"

'It is all for you and because of you. You have me so hard and so turned on right now. You are so fucking sexy."

From her look, I could tell she liked the way I was talking to her. Her hand slid up my balls and wrapped around my shaft. With her other hand, she found the end of the towel and pulled on it, letting the towel drop to the ground and leaving me naked before her. She stepped back and looked down at my cock as she slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, avoiding the head, but using enough pressure to give me pleasure.

"I want you, I need you," I growled.

"You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear you say that. It has been a long time since I have heard that from a man I desired, but we do not have that much time."

Joyce leaned down, and while still stroking me, she kissed and then licked the tip of my cock before taking it into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around my cock as she began moving her head up and down in unison with her hand. Using her other hand, she cupped and massaged my balls. She changed her tempo, twisted her hand around my shaft and licked my shaft as she continued to move up and down, gently sucking. The difficulty I had in the shower was gone. I could feel my orgasm building, and building fast. Again, I felt like a high school boy with no control. Joyce was amazing. I could tell that she truly enjoyed sucking my cock. This feeling only intensified the moment. She looked up at me, and our eyes locked.

"That is incredible. You look so good sucking my cock. If you keep that up I am not going to be able to last, you are going to make me cum."

Joyce stopped for a second, stood up and leaned into me while still stroking my cock. She kissed me deeply.

Joyce whispered in a hoarse but strong voice, "Nothing would give me more pleasure at this moment than you cumming for me. I want to make you cum, and I want to feel you as you cum for me. I want to please you and I want to taste you."

She leaned back down and began licking and sucking me again, this time with a little more tempo. I told her I couldn't hold on. I felt her grip harden, and felt her sucking a little harder as her tongue teased my tip. My entire body tensed as I let go with a low moan. I felt spasm after spasm rock me. I had to put my hand against the wall to steady myself. I felt cum spurting from my cock with an intensity I have not felt in some time. All the while, Joyce continued to stroke me and suck me, trying to milk every drop and trying to swallow all I gave her. I watched as some of my cum dripped from her lips and down her blouse onto the swell of her breasts. Still, she continued to lick and suck me for every last drop.

Joyce looked up at me again and slowly licked the last drop I had to give. She wiped her lips and then leaned up and kissed me one last time. This kiss was more gentle, but no less passionate. I could taste the mixture of my orgasm and the alcohol, not a bad combination at all. I told Joyce how incredible she was, and that she had just given me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had.

"I only wish I could return the favor. I still want you," I told her.

She simply smiled and told me we would have to see what could be done about that. With that, she turned and almost skipped away in a way that belied her 65 years. I watched her ass as she strode away, shaking my head in amazement. I went into the bedroom and got dressed.

Ruth and Terri returned, and the remaining part of the night of Day 2 was mostly uneventful, although sitting with Ruth, Joyce and Terri after the blowjob I received from Joyce was difficult. For her part, Joyce played it cool, as if nothing had happened. Joyce left, and Ruth and Terri went to bed early. I stayed up reliving the events of the day, and I went to bed that night wondering what the rest of this vacation would bring.

Day 3.

I awoke on Day 3 to breakfast. Ruth and Terri were already dressed and ready for their trip to Orlando. As I was eating breakfast, Ruth's phone rang. After listening for a minute or so, Ruth said she would have to ask and call the person back. After hanging up, she said that Joyce needed some help moving some heavy things and wondered if I might be willing to help. Ruth told me that she would appreciate it if I would help Joyce. They could drop me off at Joyce's house on the way out, and Joyce could then bring me back here after. Ruth asked in a way that I felt I would be making some much needed points with her if I said yes. I looked at Terri who nodded in agreement. I told them I would be happy to help. I just needed to change into something more comfortable for the task at hand. As I was getting dressed, I thought that it was going to be an interesting day to say the least. I dressed with two things in mind, looking the part and wanting to provide easy access. I put on shorts and a shirt that buttoned up the front. I rolled the sleeves up my forearms, leaving it untucked, completing the picture of a man ready to work.

As we pulled into Joyce's drive, Joyce came out to meet us. She was dressed in old jeans and a baggy shirt, perfect for a day of working around the house and moving things. She looked cute, but in no way sexy. I now had a few doubts about the purpose of my visit. I readied myself for a day of labor as I said goodbye to Ruth and Terri and walked into Joyce's house. As we walked in, Joyce took me into the living room. She had a cup of coffee waiting for me. She told me to sit down and said she would be back in a few minutes. I sat and drank my coffee, feeling a little disappointed.

Joyce did not return for nearly 10 minutes. When I finally heard her walking back into the living room, I turned and looked and nearly choked on my coffee. Joyce was wearing a full length sheer white robe. Underneath, she was wearing a thin, white lace bra, matching white lace underwear, white thigh-highs and white high-heeled shoes. The all white against her tanned skin looked incredible. She looked much younger than her age, and, interestingly, younger than she had just the day before. Joyce walked past me and turned on some soft music. Unconsciously, she began to sway before me to the music. She moved so gracefully it was hypnotic. I watched as she danced, her eyes closed. She slowly turned, opened her eyes, and looked directly into mine. Suddenly shy, she asked me in a whisper,

"Do I look okay? What do you think?"

I was speechless for a moment, but then gained some composure, "You look fucking amazing."

She let out a deep breath in relief, telling me,

"It has been so long since I have heard that from a man, especially from a man I desire so much."

She continued to sway as she slowly removed her gown, leaving her standing there in her bra, panties, thigh-highs and shoes. I started to stand to greet her, but she told me to stay where I was. She walked over to me and stood inches from me. With her panty-covered pussy at eye level, I could see she was extremely wet, and I could smell her excitement. She had a wonderfully sweet, musky smell that I could not wait to taste. She looked down to see what I was looking at.

"I have been so wet since last night. I have not been this wet with a man in ages. I was so worried I was going to soak through my panties and shorts last night. I played a little last night, but I did not climax. I wanted to wait until today, and I wanted my orgasm to be from you. I woke up this morning still so wet from last night. I love this feeling."

My thoughts drifted for a second, trying to ascertain the meaning of her statements. "so long since I heard that from a man," and not being this wet "with a man." I tried to wrap my mind around those statements, but my thoughts soon evaporated as Joyce slowly lowered herself so she was kneeling in front of me.

I reached out to her and pulled her closer, our lips meeting. Unlike the day before, this was not tentative to start, it was a passionate kiss, almost desperate. I licked her lips and felt her lips part for me. This time, she pressed her tongue into my mouth. I heard and felt her moan as our kissed continued, deep and passionate. Her tongue searched for mine, slowly darting in and out of my mouth before she sucked my tongue into her mouth. The kiss told me all I would need to know about what she wanted, and also enough about how this was going to be.

She broke our kiss and began to unbutton my shirt. She pushed my shirt over and off my shoulders, letting her hands explore my stomach and my chest. She leaned in and kissed my chest, licking and sucking my nipples. It is not an area that has received a lot of attention of the years, but I enjoyed the way her warm mouth and tongue felt on my nipples as she sucked and gently bit one, then the other. My nipples responded to her attention, as did my cock. She then sat back and let her gaze linger on my cock that was pressing so hard against my khaki shorts. There was a clear wet spot where the head of my cock pressed against my shorts. In a flirtatious voice, she asked me if she had done that, and if that was for her. I told her it was all for her and because of her.

Joyce unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and then slowly removed them, This left me naked except for my boxer briefs, which were pulled tight against my cock. With her fingers, she traced the tip, down the shaft and over my balls. Cupping my balls, she leaned down and kissed and licked the tip through my underwear, tasting my precum and making my cock twitch. She moved her hand up and squeezed my shaft as she continued to kiss and lick the tip of my cock. She was taking her time, and I was not going to complain.

Joyce finally stood up, pushed my thighs apart and placed her ass over my cock. She then slowly began rubbing her ass against my rock-hard cock. With her back facing me, she laid across my body, almost a reverse cow girl position. She turned her head and kissed me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me so deeply. I let my hands explore her body, starting at her stomach and slowly moving up and over her breasts. Her breasts were soft but her nipples were hard, pressing against the fabric of her bra. Joyce moaned as my palms passed over them. I slipped one of my hands inside her bra and began massaging her breast. She moved one of her legs over one of mine so that she was straddling my leg. She began riding my thigh, rubbing her pussy and clit against me. She was soaking wet. I could feel her wetness flowing through her panties and coating my leg, and I loved it. She leaned forward to put more pressure on her clit and I reached up and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and let her bra fall to the floor. Her breasts sagged just a bit, but being on the smaller side, they still looked great. She leaned back against me and I got my first real view of her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were hard and pink, and as I had thought, long. If I were to guess, they were almost ¾ of an inch and stood straight out. I would find out they are also very sensitive.

I reached around her and ran my fingertips over the tips of her nipples, feeling her shiver in excitement to my touch. I took her breasts in my hands, massaging and squeezing them both at the same time, then taking her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and pinching them lightly. Her eyes were closed, but I could still tell her eyes were rolling back. Joyce was moving into another world. She covered my hands with hers, and began putting more pressure on her nipples. I got the hint and began pinching them harder. Moaning, she continued to rub her clit and pussy against my leg. I wanted her naked, and I wanted to taste her. While still pinching one of her nipples with one hand, I moved my other hand down her stomach slowly. I felt the edge of her panties and I lightly ran my fingertips over her panties and down her pussy lips. Her panties were completed soaked through. I could feel the outline of her outer lips and the hair that was covering her. I could feel her wetness on my fingers. As I pinched first one nipple then the other, it felt as if her wetness increased. Her moans were becoming lower and more desperate.

Without a word being spoken, or even needed, Joyce spread her legs for me. I took her outer lips between my fingers and thumb, and squeezed as I rubbed her slowly up and down. She raised her hips and pressed her pussy into my hand. I stopped squeezing and ran a finger up between her lips and found her clit. She went stiff and then shuddered with a mini orgasm, her wetness flowing through her panties. She was not ready for it and it caught her completely by surprise. She opened her eyes and looked at me in both a pleading and an animalistic way. I rubbed two fingers up and down her pussy, getting them wet with her juices. I brought them to my lips. Her eyelids closed to slits as she watched me lick her juices off my fingers. She tasted as good as she smelled. I removed my fingers and moved them to her mouth, placing them against her lips. Her mouth opened, and, taking my wrist in her hand, she guided my fingers into her mouth. With the same movements from the blowjob the night before, Joyce licked and sucked her wetness from my fingers. The feeling was erotic, and I needed her now.

I asked her to stand up for me and bend over. She reluctantly stood up and bent over. Reaching out, I began pulling her panties down, over her ass and down her thighs. She stepped out of her panties, leaving her in her thigh-highs and heels. Leaning over before me, she looked so sexy. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with her hair being a light brown with some grey intermixed. It was the first time I had seen grey pubic hair, and I was surprised how much it turned me on. As she stayed bent over before me, I noticed that her ass was ready for the taking. It had not been my original intent, but I could not resist. I let my hands run up and down her thighs as I began kissing her ass, first one side, then the other. I could feel her tensing as I got closer and closer to the center. She tried to move as my tongue first lightly touched her virgin ass.

"I have never had anyone do that to me before," Joyce told me as she tried to move away.

"Joyce, it's okay, relax. Let me enjoy you. Let me please you. If there is anything you don't like, we will stop, but let's experience each other in ways you have never done before."

With that, she relaxed a little. As the tip of my tongue again found her ass, she tensed, then relaxed and moaned. I took the encouragement and began licking her ass with fervor, first flattening my tongue and then pressing the tip against her. Joyce began gently pushing back into me. I asked her to take her ass cheeks in her hands and spread them for me. Losing any inhibitions, she did as I asked. With more access, I pressed my tongue into her ass. My hands were now free to roam and explore. I ran them up her inner thighs and felt her wetness dripping down as I neared her pussy. Once I reached her pussy, I let my fingertips explore her outer lips. Her pubic hair was wet and matted against her lips. I once again took her outer lips between my thumb and fingers and squeezed and massaged her clit through them as my tongue continued to lick, tease and fuck her ass. She was pressing back into my mouth as my fingers spread her outer lips and found her swollen clit. As soon as my finger came in contact with her clit, I felt her stiffen and shudder. While it was not an incredibly intense orgasm, I could tell all of her nerve endings were in overdrive.

I wanted, and needed, her pussy. I pulled away and heard a slight moan of protest. As I stood up, she stood and turned around. While taking her breasts in my hands, I kissed her, letting my tongue slide in her mouth and my fingers slide across the tips of her nipples. I laid her back and kneeled between her legs. I began kissing and licking my way up her inner thighs until I finally reached her pussy. I began licking her outer lips and pressing my tongue between them. Her lips parted for me easily and I tasted her wetness as I pushed my tongue inside. She reached behind my head and pulled me into her. I could feel my nose pressed against her clit as my tongue continued to slide in and out of her pussy. I slowly licked my way up to her clit while my fingers spread her lips. Flicking my tongue over her clit, I slid two fingers easily inside her. I can't say she was tight, but I felt her muscles tense around my fingers as I began to finger fuck her. With two fingers inside her, I felt my pinky pressing against her ass. Without a thought, I pressed and it slid right in. She let out a low scream of pleasure as her first real orgasm coursed through her body. She tensed, her hand pulling my mouth so hard against her clit, I could barely breathe. My fingers continued to work in and out of her pussy as my pinky fucked her ass. Her body shook with wave after wave of pleasure until finally she gently pushed my face away and laid her head back. I removed my fingers from her pussy and my pinky from her ass and watched her.