The Retirement Community Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes slowly opened. The passion was still there, but some of the raging heat was gone.

"That was incredible'" she said. "I have never had such an intense orgasm, or one that went on for so long. I am exhausted, but still want you. I am not sure I can ever get enough of you."

With that said, I stood up and removed my underwear. My cock was throbbing. I could see the veins bulging and felt my balls pulled in tight. My precum was flowing down my shaft, almost as if I had already cum. Joyce sat up and took my cock in her hands, slowly moving them up my shaft, over the tip and then back down. As she continued this in a sensuously slow fashion, she leaned in and took the tip into her mouth, licking and sucking so gently. As good as it felt, I stayed still, letting her control the moment. She removed her hands, and I watched as her tongue trailed down the tip and down my shaft to my balls. She licked and sucked my balls into her mouth, first one and then the other. She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked me while she continued to lick and suck my balls. Then, without saying a word, she stood up, removed her shoes and asked me to lie down on the floor. I was startled for a second as I thought I heard a door open and close. I looked around but saw no one, and Joyce seemed unfazed.

Joyce had me lie back. I watched her step over and straddle me. As she stood over me, her wetness dripped on my stomach. It was so erotic. She slowly moved to her knees, and, taking my cock in her hand, she guided me towards her pussy. I felt the tip running up and down the outside of her lips before she lowered herself farther. As her lips parted, I felt my tip enter her. She was not just warm, she was hot. She took her time, feeling every inch of my cock as it entered her. While I am not overly long, about 6 inches, I am quite thick. She moaned as her pussy relaxed enough to take me in. She lowered herself in centimeters, and it felt amazing. I finally felt her ass against my balls and I knew that I was completely inside her. She looked down at me and I saw appreciation and passion in her eyes. She moved slowly up and down my cock, going up until my cock almost came out of her, and then down until her ass touched my balls. She was slow and methodical in her movements. I could feel her tighten the walls of her pussy with each down stroke.

Joyce stopped her upward movements and lowered herself until my cock was buried deep inside her. She then began grinding her clit against me. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, and, remembering what she liked, I began to pinch and twist her nipples, a little harder than before. Joyce was in ecstasy. I could feel her pussy squeezing me as she pressed her clit even harder into me. I pinched just a little harder and pulled on her nipples as Joyce's entire body stiffened. Joyce let out a scream that seemed to start way down deep inside her, working its way out. She continued to grind into me. I felt a sudden flow of wetness run down my balls and my ass. I have never been with a woman that squirted, and not sure if that is what happened, but I was soaked. Joyce rode her orgasm and began to slow. I watched as her eyes opened slowly.

Without her saying a word, I felt Joyce's pussy tighten around my cock. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she began moving her hips up and down my shaft. Again, she moved up almost to the point my cock came out of her and then back down. Only now, she was moving faster. She had incredible control over her pussy as she continued to tighten around my cock. I knew I would not last much longer. With our eyes still locked, I told her she was going to make me cum.

"Fuck me, Joyce, fuck me. You are so fucking sexy. I want to cum deep inside you. I am going to give you all of my cum, everything I have."

With that, I let out a moan that I could not believe was coming from me. I unloaded inside her. I could feel the spasms and I could feel my cum being released deep inside her as she continued to move up and down my cock. My orgasm seemed to be never ending and I wanted it to last. As I finally felt the last of my seed being squeezed out my her pussy, I relaxed. Joyce also relaxed, lying on top of me and kissing me. I was still semi hard and inside her when we both were startled by a noise.

"Was that clapping?" I asked. We turned at the same moment to see Mary standing in the door way. She was stunning, standing there in a slinky sundress, similar to the one she wore the night before. She was backlit by the sun coming through a window and I could make out all of her curves. Mary had one hand inside her dress, obviously massaging her breasts and playing with her nipple.

"Joyce, that was truly a sight to see." Mary said. "I knew you had that in you, I just didn't know how to get that side of you to come out. Apparently, Declan knows just what you needed."

As she spoke, Mary moved into the room. She kneeled down beside us, and taking one of Joyce's breasts into her hands, Mary leaned in and kissed Joyce. It was a familiar and passionate kiss, and obviously not the first kiss the two had shared. Suddenly all of the strange statements came rushing to my mind. I knew then that these 2 had been, and were, lovers. Joyce slowly moved off of me, my cock sliding out of her. I was still semi-erect, and covered in Joyce's juices.

Mary reached down and took my semi-erect cock into her hand and exclaimed,

"This simply will not do! Joyce, you and Declan are not close to being done. It is time for round 2, but this time, you will have to make room for a third."