The Retreat Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

"It's okay, Bob. He won't disturb us. Or us him."

He laid down on the lounge chair and she once again started sucking his cock into her mouth. He watched as she took all of what she estimated to be about six inches, perhaps a little less, of his cock and bobbed up and down on it. He moaned as he saw the whole thing disappear to the root and her nose touch the hair he had there. The fact that her husband was sleeping in the chair next to them had him even more aroused, and he began to fuck her mouth.

For about five minutes, she tickled his balls, jacked his dick, swallowed it down her throat, and licked it as if it were an ice cream cone. Finally, he was getting close. "I'm going to cum," he whispered. She sucked on the head of his cock harder while swirling her tongue just under the ridge of it. "Oh fuck," he whimpered quietly. Then it was there. His cum was filling her mouth and he couldn't help but let out a small strangled yell.

If it weren't for the fact the Steve wasn't actually sleeping, it probably would have awakened him. He lay there as if nothing was going on, unmoving and pretending to sleep.

"My turn," Kelly said. "Let me feel that tongue of yours."

"I may not be as good at this as you are," he proclaimed. They traded places and he stared at the pussy between her legs for the first time. It was a sight to behold. At the time, she had her hair trimmed to just fuzz all around the slit of her cunt, but above it, the hair was just beginning to come back in.

He lowered his face to it and stuck out his tongue, licking up through the slit. He tried to push his tongue as far into the snatch as he could, wiggling it around then pulling it back out before continuing its journey upwards to her clit.

"Oh! Fuck!" she cried as he took it in his mouth and began to suck on it. Her hips involuntarily bucked up and down as he swished his tongue back and forth over her button of joy. "You lied, you bad boy. You're fucking great at this." He kept at it, licking all over her pussy and flicking her clit as he pushed a couple of fingers inside her. Then he curled the fingers upward, and the feeling of them touching that special spot sent her over the edge for the first time. "Fffuuuuuck!" she cried out as her cunt squirted out her orgasmic fluids.

Bob quickly looked at the judge to be sure he was still sleeping. Seeing no movement, he went back to licking the pussy before him. He couldn't stop. He loved eating pussy, and hers was as tasty as any he had ever had. For ten more minutes, he continued to lap at her quim, bringing her to three more orgasms before he finally stopped.

As he pulled away, she grabbed him and pulled him up to her, kissing him and licking his mouth where the remnants of her own cum was. "Fuck me, Bob. I need your cock in me."

"I ain't got no condoms, Mrs. R."

"Who gives a fuck? Give me that damn cock!"

Bob was just as horny and gave in to his lust, shoving his cock into her cunt and burying it balls deep in one thrust. "Shit!" he said as he held it in her, pushing as deep as he could. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

"YES!" Kelly cried as he buried his cock inside her. She gyrated her hips against him and if he hadn't cum a few minutes earlier, she thought that he probably would have shot his load right then.

Bob looked over at the sleeping judge again and gestured for her to be quiet so that he didn't wake. She smiled as she looked over at him too, noticing the very apparent bulge in his swimming trunks. For his part, Steve was having a hard time remaining passive and keeping up the pretense of sleep as he wished to join in with the pool man in fucking his wife or at least release his cock from the swimsuit he wore so he could tug on it.

Kelly returned her attention to her momentary lover as he slowly pulled his cock out of her until just the head remained in her and then shoved it back in hard. She lifted her legs to help him push deeper into her and he moved his arms to the outside of them, holding them in place as he thrust his dick in and out of her. He set up a steady rhythm, slowly out, quickly back in, ramming his cock into her hard and slamming his abdomen against her clit. Again and again, he repeated the movement. Out slow and easy, in hard and fast. Out slow and easy, in hard and fast.

Kelly felt herself cumming again with nearly every thrust. She screamed out her pleasure as she fell into the rhythm with the pounding cock, now almost constantly in a state of orgasm and Bob once again looked over at her husband warily. Again, no movement. He picked up the pace a bit, steadily pushing in and pulling out of the wet pussy he was fucking.

"Oh, fuck," Bob said after twenty minutes of hard pounding. "I gotta pull out. I'm going to cum!"

"Don't you dare pull out! Don't you fucking dare!" she yelled as she grabbed his ass to hold him inside.

Suddenly, he was there. "Aaaarrrggghhh!" he called out as he shoved his cock as deep as he could. His cum exploded from the end of his dick, sending rope after rope deep into her cunt, rushing towards her womb as more and more filled her up.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed once he was able to speak again. "I don't think I've cum that hard in a long time."

"I bet you say that to all the wives you fuck on your route."

"No, ma'am," he declared. "Maybe having your husband laying there asleep made it that much more intense, but I don't usually cum that hard with the others." Bob realized what he had said and banged the palm of his hand against his forehead. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Don't worry Bob. I won't tell."

"Please tell me that I didn't get you pregnant."

"Of course not. I can't get pregnant anymore. I had my tubes tied after Amanda was born."

"I better get things done and get out of here before he wakes up," Bob said pulling his deflating dick from her pussy and noticing a glob of his cum pooling at her entrance as it threatened to drip back out. He went back to where his clothes were and put them back on before quickly finishing his regular job of insuring the pool was ready for the summer months coming up and leaving. As his truck started, Steve was already fucking his wife, the pool man's cum providing added moisture to her already soaked pussy.

Present day.

"Mom?" Brian said, bringing Kelly back to the present.

"I shouldn't have told you, Brian. Please forget that I said anything."

"Mom, it's alright. I'm here for you. Come on. Do you really think that Dad is fucking someone else?"

"Sweetie, don't worry about it. I'm just feeling a little lonely, I guess."

"Well, you know what they say."

"What?"

"There's nothing better to get back at a cheating spouse then revenge sex."

"They do, do they?"

"Yeah."

"And who are they?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should try it, then if it's true, we can be the they that said it."

Thinking about her time with Bob had gotten her a little more than just slightly horny, and she almost thought about giving in to her son's ministrations and her desire. "No, Brian," she replied firmly, stopping herself from making what she was sure would be a horrible mistake. "Honey, you've got stop this thing of trying to have sex with me. It would destroy your father if that were to happen. And besides, it's not right. It's not legal, and it's not healthy."

"Actually, society may say that it isn't right, and it may not be legal, but according to psychologists, it is healthy for me to want you."

"The ever present 'they' again," she joked.

"This time, the 'they' have a title, at least."

"It simply isn't going to happen, baby. Now please stop.

"Well, there's always next time," he said with a sigh.

"Kelly!" came a voice from somewhere down the hall. "Are you home?"

"In the bedroom, dear."

Steve and Amanda walked into the room to see her in her bathrobe and Brian sitting on the bed. Amanda looked at him questioningly, but he slowly shook his head imperceptibly. Dejectedly, she nodded hers in return as their father started to reveal the news.

"I hope you haven't any plans for this weekend, dear."

"Nothing I can't cancel," she answered hoping this was going to lead somewhere good.

"That's good because we are all going on a retreat."

"What?"

"It's some sort of retreat that they have me going on and it's for all of us. The whole family. We haven't a choice in it, I'm afraid. Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out about it this afternoon."

"You mean Amanda and I have to be there, too?" Brian asked.

"Yes."

"Why? I don't work for you or your employers."

"I know. But that's what they want. Please don't fight me on this."

The youngster looked at his sister and she nodded at him again. "Alright, Dad. I'll go along with it."

"So, where is this thing taking place?" Kelly asked. It would have to be not too far, she thought. Maybe Seattle?

"Actually, it's here in Albany," Steve answered. "Some place on Kennel Road."

"Kennel Road? There aren't any hotels out that way."

"All I know is that I have directions and an address on Kennel Road. I imagine we'll get more details tomorrow. In the mean time, we need to get things organized around here. It's only two days away and we have to have somebody watch the house and get our mail and so forth."

"I'll take care of that. You just find out all the information we need to know."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12