All Comments on 'The Retreat Ch. 04-05'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
one more chapter

I can still see one more chapter with this idea. It can be the Judge, Kelly, Amanda and Brian and a large family reunion/retreat led by Frank & his wife. This could be where Brian & Amanda get married and the families celebrate the best way possible, enjoying love of family as it was designed to be.

Or one more retreat with this group to get Brian & Amanda married with a giant orgy celebration.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
very reluctantly i

gave it 5 stars. i liked the first 2 chapters a lot. excellently done. the 3rd was weak. i thought this chapter was a let down. not that she didn't have sex with Brian, but there was no real positive family dynamic at the end. i think it needs a real wrap up chapter.

DOMann1959DOMann1959almost 6 years agoAuthor
Re. Another chapter.

This is where I wanted the story to end. I left it like this with the idea of possibly writing a sequel that would take place once the family gets home. If that happens, it will be a while as I have other projects in the works. Let me know how you feel about it and I will take that into consideration. Thanks. D. O. Mann.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
your the writer

so you should end it where ever you want. but the story left me cold. Kelly goes off to fuck some other guy after a "possible" re-connection with steve, you have no idea of where steve is now, and no idea of what happens to the family that seems to maybe still be a loving one, but maybe not. i know - life goes on - but is kelly really still the same - just a cold bitch chasing dick? seems so at the end. if this is where you want to end the story, its yours to end. as a reader, i may just have to pass on reading your story or give you a lot less than 5 stars because i know at the end you'll leave this reader cold.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

i liked it, Kelly is who she is,,a slut, she loves to fuck and the more, the merrier, cannot change her.liked all the little side stories,,very hot,,well done, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous