The Retreat Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Then there was the fact that there were three couples in the group other than her kids that were related by blood as well as marriage. Lisa had even given birth to her son's son. Although only an infant, it seemed that he was healthy. That was a big concern when it came to babies born from an incestuous relationship. Tabitha was pregnant with her brother's baby, and they didn't seem to be worried about it. Pregnancy wouldn't be a problem for her, of course, since she had had her tubes tied, but the fact that the others hadn't worried about it had to be a factor.

But the one thing that was uppermost in her mind was the fact that she could have lost all three of the members of her family last night. Her husband, son and daughter could have all been killed if Mateo Porter had hit one of them when he was firing at the group. It was that action that made her realize that she didn't want to lose them. She had almost thrown away her relationship with them, but the thought that that man might have taken them away from her was heart wrenching.

She was reaching the end of the trail and coming up to the campsite again. It was time for her to make a decision. Bill Edgerton and his wife/sister was there and finishing up as well as Brian and Amanda. She could step up to either one of the men. Which should it be?

Her decision made, Kelly walked to a spot in front of the couple, blocking their way to the tent area. She didn't stop moving, now. She slid a hand around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss as her other hand went to his cock and began stroking it. Then, throwing her towel from her shoulders onto the ground she lowered herself to her knees and began sucking it into her mouth. She felt the cock begin to grow when she was stroking it, but with it in her mouth receiving the benefit of her talented skills of cock sucking, the blood filled it more quickly and it grew to its full nine and a half inches within seconds.

"Fuck, Mom," Brian groaned. He began moving his hips back and forth, fucking her face while she pumped him in and out.

"Way to go, Mom," Amanda cheered her on. "You gotta teach me how you can take that much of him in your mouth, later."

She let up from her blow job and looked at her daughter. "When we get home, baby," she declared. She saw Steve over Amanda's shoulder smiling at her and redirected her thoughts. "Brian. It's time for you to fuck me. Mandy, it's time for you to let your father fuck you."

"What?" said both her daughter and her husband.

"It's time for fucking," she said again. "Enough talk. Everyone fuck."

"But our relationship isn't like that, Mom."

"Maybe it hasn't been up til now, but that doesn't mean it can't be."

"I'm changing my status as of now," Amanda yelled. "I declare that I am exclusive. No one other than the one person I am in a full relationship with can touch me. Brian, I will be in the tent when you finish."

"No," he suddenly cried out. "I, too, declare my status as exclusive." He turned to his mother waiting on the ground for her son to plunge his significant member into her. "Mom. This was all geared toward making you be accepting of Mandy's and my relationship. I don't want to just fuck you. If you will accept us as a couple, it is enough for us. If not, then fucking you won't change that."

Kelly stood up and grabbed both her kids in a hug. "I do accept you as a couple," she answered. "I love you both and last night showed me how easy it could be for me to lose either one of you. I don't want to lose you and I look forward to having you around for a long time. Brian, you have the biggest cock in the camp and I really want to know how it feels to have one that big in me. I've wondered about it from the first day of this retreat, although I tried to deny it even to myself. But, if you say no, then I will leave it be. I still haven't had Bill Edgerton's cock. He's the only one who declared himself as available I haven't fucked yet. But once we get home, I think we should sit down and discuss things. Can we do that?"

The two kids looked at each other. "We can do that, Mom," Mandy volunteered.

"Good." She started to turn away to find Bill then suddenly turned back. "By the way, Brian. Revenge sex isn't all that great. Make-up sex is a hell of a lot better." With that, she turned again and walked towards where Bill and Sue Edgerton stood watching the family.

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers
12