All Comments on 'The Retreat Day 01'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Awesome

A descriptively well written tale. Plenty of determination from Squirt.

I do hope that her mother becomes involved in her doings.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Interesting

...how 'squirt' took on a double entendre. Loved it, but hope it doesn't get weird. I love the niece angle.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Wildfire hot. And fun. Good descriptive writing.

lorencinolorencinoover 7 years ago
An aura of normalcy

An aura of normalcy surrounds a very hot sexual engagement. Your characterizations are very convincing and while arousing, the sex seems just a regular part of life despite the incest. One feels very comfortable about the situation and thus able to become completely absorbed in the joy of the sex. I love sex as “joy.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing and a great story

RabbleVoxRabbleVoxabout 1 year ago

Absolute 5 star! You have done the rarest of things, written a story that is hot, literate, and works as a good story way before the sex. Amazing job, looking forward to reading more. Followed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
1136 Followers
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES