The Retreat Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

I told her who I was and where, and that Beth was with me and that we were safe and we needed them to tell Eddie. I also told her the power and phone were out, and she informed me that La Plata Electric already knew about the outage but was severely backlogged because of several other storm-related outages. I told her to let Eddie know most of the bridge needed to be rebuilt and maybe a drive up tomorrow wouldn't be a bad idea. She said she'd relay the information and asked me if I wanted to stand by for a response.

I told her I'd leave the radio on in standby and I thought we'd be good on battery power for the night, but if Eddie wanted to get hold of me, it would be better sooner rather than later. She acknowledged that and we signed off.

Then I turned my attention to food. My erection had gone down and I was getting comfortable walking around my luscious young niece in nothing but my skin. Lighting oil lamps to save on flashlight batteries, I rummaged around the kitchen and found a couple of pots and pans and a manual can opener. I decided to cook in the fireplace rather than fire up the wood stove in the kitchen and a little more rummaging through the stuff we'd brought with us and the stuff left from last year yielded dinner.

Simple things like roast beef hash, baked beans and corn, washed down with apple juice and coffee, had to make do and it was while we were finishing that up that Beth asked me what I was going to do about the horses. Good point. None of our clothes were dry, yet. But I figured damp was okay, so I got dressed and went out to the barn to check on them, set up the stove for a long, slow burn and dialed back the oil lamp. When I got back, Beth had another surprise in store for me.

She was lying on the mattress in front of the fire, masturbating.

I stood riveted to the floor, standing in the doorway, watching. I really hope on Judgment Day, the Supreme Being will accept, "I just couldn't help it..."

I don't know how long I was standing there watching her rubbing herself, her eyes closed and her breathing labored, but it was long enough that I was hard when she interrupted my completely inappropriate train of thought.

"You don't have to stand out there, Uncle Jim," she breathed. "You need to get warm again... I'll stop if you need me to, but if you can just hang in there a minute..." and her jilling got a lot faster and a lot harder. So did her breathing. A niece is a lot like a daughter and I was having a major conflict of emotions. I did what any self-respecting middle-aged father would do.

I walked in.

Okay, so you can scrap the self-respecting, and I suppose most middle-aged fathers wouldn't admit to perving on their daughters' masturbating, but something in me just went all zombie automaton. I walked to the edge of the bed and started pulling off my wet clothes, and my eyes never left her beautiful body. My niece was giving me a fantastic peep-show for free. And she was officially eighteen, as of today. Thank God.

And I was hard. Man, was I hard. I hadn't been this turned on in decades, regardless of Linda's skill with... never mind. Anyway, I know it was wrong and taboo and all, but my hand drifted to my cock and I started stroking myself. Beth opened her eyes briefly and looked up at me -- first at my face, then my hand stroking my cock, and then back to my face -- where she locked eyes with me with such an intense gaze I couldn't do anything but stare back.

Keeping her gaze locked on mine, she took herself over. She rubbed herself furiously and lifted her hips and finally cried out as she began spasming, twisting and jerking in an obvious orgasm. And I stood there like an idiot still stroking my cock and looking at her.

She closed her eyes as she came and gradually slowed down.

"Thanks, Uncle Jim, for not freaking out," she told me as her breathing returned to normal. "I really needed to finish my stress relief." I realized I was still flogging my dolphin so I let go and tried to focus on not being obsessed.

"Stress relief?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Having an orgasm is the best way I know to relieve stress, and you've got to admit, today's been pretty stressful."

"Yes, it has," I admitted. I was suddenly very self-conscious and moved to hang up my wet clothes and go sit on the bed, draping a blanket over my groin.

"By the way," she added with a smile, "Uncle Eddie called and I picked it up. I told him what had happened and that we were okay and that you were out taking care of the horses, but should be back shortly. He said he'd wait up for your CQ, whatever that is."

"It means I have to call him back. CQ is an old Ham radio convention used to look for a contact. In Morse code, it's dah-dit-dah-dit dah-dah-dit-dah (-.-. --.-) or the letters C and Q. Analogous to 'Seek You'. Nobody uses Morse anymore since they dropped the requirement for the Amateur Radio license -- except maybe a bunch of hardcore veterans and Newbies who think it's cool. Did he mention a channel?"

"He said 17," she told me.

So I went to the radio, changed it to channel 17 and thumbed the mike. He was right where he said he'd be.

I gave him the whole sad story, minus the intimate stuff, including the wrecked bridge and the generator that wouldn't start. He insisted on walking me through the entire checklist for the generator, even though I'd already done it and I was getting a little aggravated.

"Okay, I'll bring up tools tomorrow with the Jeep," he told me. "We can figure it out. And I'll bring a couple of chainsaws and some axes, handsaws and line and we'll clear the bridge -- or what's left of it. We can measure the bridge and figure out what we need and I can go back to town and get it. I'll call La Plata and make sure they kill the juice to that circuit so we're not dealing with live wires. What else do you want me to bring?"

"Towels, bread, butter, fresh fruit, eggs -- I can stick 'em down the well if I have to -- and bring some pussy grease."

"Any particular brand?" he asked, and I could hear the smile as he added, "Blonde, brunette, redhead..."

"Waterless hand cleaner, Eddie. Like Goop or Gold Medal. We have to do hot water the old-fashioned way," I explained. "I want to conserve water. And if you wanted to throw the rest of Beth's and my stuff in and bring it along, that'd be good, too."

"Okay, see you tomorrow," he told me.

"Tomorrow," I told him. "KBDR 4444 10-7. Out."

"KAWS 9963 10-7," he replied and I hung the mike back on the radio.

"Pussy grease?" Beth asked me.

"Yeah, slang from my gearhead days," I told her. "The only thing that will cut dirt, grease and grime better than Goop is the natural lubrication from a woman's body. So we used to call waterless hand cleaner 'pussy grease'. It isn't meant as an insult."

"Oh," she said and paused for a minute. I thought for a second she was going to reach between her legs but she didn't.

"So I guess the next thing is to try to get some sleep and hope our clothes are dry by morning," she told me.

"Sounds like a plan," I told her. "Getting to sleep will be a bitch, but with the fire up and a little assistance, I think we can do it."

"A little assistance?" she queried.

I rummaged in my saddle bags and pulled out my Dopp kit. Inside among the toiletries was a zip-loc bag with my prescriptions in it, and two of those prescriptions were for a pain reliever and a muscle relaxer. I did some further rummaging in my saddle bags and pulled out a fifth of white rum.

"Drugs and alcohol," I told her, showing her. "Technically, I shouldn't be sharing these with you. Given the circumstances, though, one of these blue-and-yellows and a couple of the white ones, plus a nightcap, and you should be able to relax to sleep fairly quickly. They won't render you unconscious and they wear off in three or four hours."

She eyed me suspiciously for a moment, then appeared to decide to trust me. She held out her hand. "Okay," she said.

I handed her the pills and grabbed the glasses we'd drunk the apple juice out of earlier. I put a little bit more than a jigger of rum in each and filled it with apple juice.

"Not exactly Apple Jack," I told her as I handed her hers. "But it'll do. Cheers."

And with that I took my pills and a big hit off my drink. After that I drank it a bit slower.

Beth followed suit, including saying "Cheers" and slugging back half the drink at once. When I refilled my drink, Beth drained her glass and held it out for a refill. I figured ten to fifteen minutes and she'd be out like a light.

* * * * *

After Beth had pretty much crashed, I made a point of facing away from her before I fell asleep. No reason to tempt Fate. But somewhere later that night, I felt her pressed up against me from behind and when I stirred, she said, "Uncle Jim... I'm cold."

I looked at the fire and it was still going well. I stuck an arm out from under the blankets to check the room temp and it was okay. So I told her to just curl up against me and try to go back to sleep. She curled up against me alright.

She made sure every inch of her front was touching me somehow, including mashing those big, beautiful tits into my back and laying her face alongside my neck where her hot breath was tingling my ear. And she draped her arm over my side and onto my belly. I was hoping she'd go to sleep soon so I could disentangle a little before my natural reactions took over. Like that was going to happen. She didn't let it.

We weren't curled up like that more than two minutes when her hand started drifting around, petting my belly... then drifting towards my groin. I figuratively held my breath, hoping she'd just let it go with the mild groping, but no... she went straight for my rapidly growing cock.

"Oh, God..." I remember breathing as she wrapped her hand around me and started stroking and petting my cock and balls.

"Squirt, I don't think you should be doing that," I tried to tell her in the calmest voice I could muster.

"Why?" she asked. "Am I hurting you?"

"No..." I groaned as her thumb found the precum I was starting to leak. "But still, you shouldn't..."

"What's this?" she asked, interrupting me as she swirled the precum around my glans.

"Heaven," I moaned. "Really, Squirt, I'm your uncle. You shouldn't mess around with me like this. Your mother will kill me if she finds out."

"I doubt it," she told me as she continued to play. "Not after what you two did together in those videos. And seriously... what is this?"

I was stunned. Literally. My brain did not want to function. The Videos??? How the hell did she find the videos Tom, Sherry, Linda and I had shot? Tom had said they were locked up, that no one but us four would know about them. How the hell did they get loose?

"Um... that's preseminal fluid," I temporized. "Pre-ejaculate. From the Cowper's glands. Mostly it's called precum. It's a kind of lubricant males produce when they're really excited."

"And how the hell do you know about the videos?" I moaned even louder as she started playing with the frenulum.

"Mom left them out after one of her jilling sessions," she told me. "I got curious and watched them. And got off several times. You guys looked pretty damned good."

"You know you can't tell anybody about those, right?" I asked.

"Yep," she answered, "just like I can't tell anybody about this..." She pulled me to my back, stripped off the covers and went down on me.

"Holy Mother of God!" I tried to lift her head but she just batted my hand away.

"Squirt, you can't do this," I protested. "This is like, incest."

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, swirling her tongue around my cock.

"Seriously, Squirt... Beth... you've got to knock it off. You're going to make me cum."

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, bobbing up and down while swirling.

"Beth, really... seriously, you need to stop. You're gonna... you're... OH FUCK!!"

I came. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to. I just wanted to blow my load down the nubile throat that was sucking me like there was no tomorrow. I figured I could feel guilty later.

She drained me dry, and then some. Even after she'd taken my whole load, she kept on going, and drove me absolutely frantic while she was doing it. When I finally got her to ease up, she sat back with a cat-that-ate-the-canary look.

"I thought you'd taste good," she informed me, "based on Mom's reactions in the videos. I'm glad I was right."

"I'm glad I meet with your approval," I groaned. "You can't mention the videos and you can't mention blowing me and not mentioning being naked together is probably a good idea, too. And we really should try to get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow."

"Okay," she said simply and moved up to snuggle in under my arm. She put her head on my chest and draped an arm across my belly and a leg onto my thigh, pulling herself in close. I closed my eyes and tried to fend off the nightmare of what was going to happen when her mother found out. The same mother that was my sister-in-law and whom I had shared with my brother and my wife.

* * * * *

I came awake to the very strange sensation of being ridden. I was ready to chalk it up to the very horny dream I had been having in which my wife and Sherry were taking turns doing one of the "camel toe slides" where they sit across you and rub your erection with their labia... until I realized I was awake and it was continuing.

I opened my eyes to see Beth backlit by the fire, sitting across me and doing exactly that. She had my cock between her pussy lips and was sliding forward and back, making me rub her pudenda and clit while she built up to a cum. Having gotten off earlier -- how much earlier I wasn't sure -- I wasn't that quick on the uptake, but I was definitely erect. And she was definitely about to trip over.

I watched in fascination as she ground down onto me, trying to be quiet but breathing very hard. She must have thought I was still asleep and was trying not to wake me. When I reached out and grabbed her hips, to help her grind into me, her eyes snapped open and she looked at me very startled for several seconds. Then she closed her eyes and went back to grinding into me even harder.

"Oh, God, yes... Oh, God, yes..." she started murmuring as I watched her build. That got shortened to "oh, yes!... oh, yes!" as she got to her peak and "Oh, fuck!! Yes!! Cumming!!" when she went over. I could feel the contractions through her thighs and against her anus. She was definitely cumming. And I was definitely transfixed. Any morals or ethics I might have had went right out the window.

And then there was the miracle. She didn't stop rubbing and I didn't stop growing. Or at least, it felt like it. She was certainly still rubbing, sliding backward and forward over my cock, now sopping with her pussy juices. I was wondering at how incredibly good it felt when I got that familiar twinge in my balls and they started to pull up. I was going to cum again... twice in one night... something I hadn't done in more than a decade. This hot off the presses nympho was going to force it out of me, and out of herself, too, from what it looked like.

She was ramping right up there with me. I tried to warn her again, but she just leaned forward, dangling those amazing tits in my face and put her hand over my mouth.

Well, at least my cry was a little bit muffled when I came. But hers wasn't and man! That turned me on like crazy. I would have cum from the sound of it, if I wasn't in the middle of an orgasm already.

We coasted down from our cums and as I lay there laboring to catch my breath, Beth slid backwards off of me and started cleaning up the cum from my belly. With her tongue. I damn near passed out from the shock. By the time I got the strength and presence of mind to protest, she was done and was using part of a sheet to wipe the rest off of her. Then she slid up next to me and wrapped herself around me like she had before.

"Didn't you want to get some sleep, Uncle Jim?" she asked with faux-innocence filling her voice.

"I do," I told her, sounding exhausted I'm sure. "Someone keeps waking me up."

She just chuckled and relaxed into me.

* * * * *

"Uncle Jim, have you got any more of that rum and those pills?"

I woke groggily to the sound of Beth's voice and when I managed to open my eyes I was presented with the most beautiful view of her ass and pussy facing me as she knelt in front of the fireplace, adding more wood to the fire.

"Yeah," I told her. "Why?"

"Because I'd like some," she told me, turning around on her hands and knees so I could see those incredible tits hanging down in front of her. "I'm having trouble sleeping."

Yeah, I'll bet, I thought. Anything I was going to actually say to her regarding my opinions about why she was having trouble, I wisely kept to myself. I dug out another dose of one Fiorinal and two Soma, mixed her a couple of ounces of rum with more apple juice, and handed them to her.

She took them with a quiet "thanks", finished off the pills and booze and crawled up next to me. But she didn't snuggle in like before. She turned around and straddled me in a sixty-nine position, pushing her pretty, young, pink pussy right in my face as she grabbed my soft cock and went down on him. I'll be damned if he didn't start coming right back up again.

I was really having a problem. Letting her have her way with me, letting her instigate whatever we did, I could rationalize. I wasn't assaulting her, she was in charge, obviously she needed something the sex was giving her, I cared about her and wanted her to feel good... warped and twisted, yes, but I could still see it as me just being a masturbatory toy. When she presented me her pussy like that, I really wanted to break the boundaries and start going down on her.

But that would mean me initiating an action and that was breaking the virtual rules I'd built in my head. I finally caved when her pussy juice started dripping on my face and neck. If she was that aroused, then helping her get off just seemed like the humane thing to do.

I started by spreading her lips and licking her clit -- and she had a pretty good sized one, swollen way the hell up. She moaned loudly, even with my cock in her mouth, when I started and several times after that, like when I sucked her clit into my mouth and did a kind of "butterfly flick" on the tip of it. I was obviously doing something right because she built right up and I figured she was about to go over. So I spread her lips more, intending to slip in a finger or two to go after her G-spot, and came to a screeching halt.

She still had her hymen.

Oh, my fucking God, she's a virgin! I screamed to myself. What the fuck are you doing? You idiot!

"Oh, God, Uncle Jim!" Beth moaned plaintively. "Don't stop! For Christ's sake, don't stop!!"

"But... but... but you're a virgin, Beth!" I managed to stutter out.

"I know!" she growled and turned around to face me.

"I can't deflower you!" I told her. "That's wrong... that should be your husband or boyfriend or somebody special to you!"

"You are somebody special to me!" she spat out. "Haven't you figured that out, yet?"

And before I could stop her... hell, before I even realized what she was doing... she aimed my turgid manhood at her slit and sat down on me.

"OUCH!"

That was her, ripping her maidenhead.

"Damn, that hurt!" she added, just to make me feel worse.

"Beth, what the hell did you do?" I asked. "Are you okay? God, I never meant to hurt you..."

"Shut the fuck up," she told me and I didn't even get an "Uncle Jim".

I tried to lift her off of me. I really, really hated the idea of hurting her.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers