The Retreat Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Stop it!" she told me and pushed my arms away. Then she started to slowly grind around, completely bottomed out.

"Jesus, you're a big sonofabitch!" she told me. "Just stay right there and stay hard... the pain's going down." And with that, she started slowly raising and lowering herself on my cock, basically fucking me while I lay there like a flesh dildo. Even in the yellows and oranges of the firelight, I could see the blood staining my member, and it was scary. But she didn't seem to be in pain -- in fact, she seemed to be ramping back up to that orgasm I'd denied her -- so I figured she wasn't hemorrhaging.

I was going to have some serious penitence to do before I saw the Pearly Gates, I was sure. I don't know which level of Dante's Hell applies to uncles who take their niece's virginity, but I'm sure one of them does. And they now had a reservation in my name.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, although the answer was pretty obvious from her behaviour.

"Please..." she told me. "Please! Just shut up and fuck me, Jim!"

Wow... the "Uncle" had disappeared but "Jim" was back. I really wondered what the hell was going on in her head. But I'm not one to quibble when things are getting down and dirty, and I'm fairly good at taking directions -- my wife made sure of that -- so I decided to take her at her word.

I lifted her up and flipped her over into a missionary position, catching her knees with the insides of my arms and lifting her legs so I could get the deepest penetration while getting maximum stimulation of her clit. She moaned in frustration as I stroked several times shallowly, just sliding in an inch or two, pulling back until my glans was almost popping free... and then I took three or four deep strokes, bottoming out and making her cry out. But not in pain.

"Oh, Fuck, YES!!" was more like it, and she thrust back into me, matching my rhythm.

She went back to whimpering when I went back to the shallow, teasing fuck, then moaning loudly when I plunged in.

"Please, Jim, please..." she whimpered at one point. "Please just fuck me... make me cum!"

Like I said... I can take direction. So I started a steady, rhythmic stroking, making sure to bump her clit as I checked her reactions, and she was building up again just like she had when I was going down on her. So I kept it up until she suddenly started pulling into me and increasing the tempo, thrusting back harder and reaching behind me to dig her nails into my ass. And I hit the jackpot.

"Oh, yes... oh, yes... oh, yes, oh, yes, oh-yes-oh-yes-oh-YESSSS!!" she was crying out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! OH! GOD! CUMMINGGGG!!"

And she did, too, hard. Very hard. And the clenching of her pussy on my cock started my own orgasm... and I was still buried deep within her. Wrong place to be. I panicked. I tried to pull out but she wouldn't let me. She had those nails dug into me so far she was probably drawing blood as she held on so tight I couldn't budge.

"Beth! Dammit, I have to pull out!" I yelled at her. "I'm cumming!"

"I know!" she yelled back. "You just stay right there, you big beautiful motherfucker! Cum in me!"

I didn't have a choice. I hoped like hell she was protected and let go.

I came so hard the world started closing in on me. Like when you lose your peripheral vision and you get the long dark tunnel you're looking through, and there's little lights like stars blinking all over the place. As in, damn near passing out. And all I knew was, I kept cumming. Pulse after pulse after pulse, I could feel my seed filling her up and I could feel her clenching on me.

I loved it. I know, I'm damned for all Eternity, but I was absolutely wasted and loving it.

We gradually both calmed down and I went to roll off of her, but again, she wouldn't let me. She pulled me down onto her. I let her legs go and she wrapped them up over my back, sliding them down behind my thighs.

"I can take your weight, Jim," she murmured as I tried to stay on my hands and knees and not crush her. "I mean, Uncle Jim," she corrected herself. I lifted up enough to look down into her mesmerizing blue eyes. She had an anxious look on her face.

"I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to apologize for raping you, Uncle Jim," she told me. "I hope you're not mad at me."

Boy, did that one set me back! Her raping me??? Not hardly! Mad? No fucking way!

"Mad?" I iterated. "Not even close! And I think you've got it backwards, babe... I should be apologizing for raping you. Taking your virginity is no small thing." I have no idea why I said "babe".

"You didn't take it," she countered. "I gave it to you. I wanted to. Ever since I saw the videos... it was going to be you or Dad, and Dad's dead. I had a chance to be alone with you tonight and I took it. The storm was an unplanned pain in the ass, but it made getting naked easier."

She smiled and I started to see the whole setup... and she'd gotten what she wanted.

"Okay, look," I told her. "I give. I loved you when you were little and I love you now. You know I don't ever want to do anything to hurt you. I guess I'm honored that you chose me for your first, and from your hymen, I guess I now know why you kept saying probably."

"You know you can't tell anyone about this, right? Even though you're technically of age, there's the whole uncle-niece thing. And your mother will kill me."

"I doubt it," Beth told me, nuzzling into my arm.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she recommended you," Beth explained. "Said you were a kind, attentive lover, good at sex and would make a great first time... except that you'd never do it because you'd see it as betraying her and Dad, minimum."

"So I had to seduce you. Rape you at the end, there. Because you freaked."

I took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. I didn't have a clue how to respond to that. So I didn't.

"Ready for some sleep?" I asked and she smiled.

"Sure," she told me, and pulled me down into a most amazing kiss. She smelled and tasted and felt fantastic and I let myself get lost in it. Finally, though, she broke it and I rolled off, straightening the blankets and retrieving pillows. We fell asleep with her curled up under my arm like before, but this time, we actually got some decent sleep.

[to be continued]

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers