All Comments on 'The Retrieval... Ch. 03'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
thalt992000thalt992000over 8 years ago
Only thing

Only thing I would have changed was to also bring up what happens between Jules and Leah in the epilogue other than that I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG, so good!

I was so happy to see number 3 was up - not disappointed in the least! You took it in a totally different direction than I expected, but I really like it! Seems like you put a bow on this one. Any chance we'll see these two agsin?

BugattiTBugattiTover 8 years ago
Amazing

Excellently written. I would've love to know what happened between Leah and Jules, other than that, Me likey. Thanks for sharing. A great fictional outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agreed with all the previous comment :)

Thank you again, I feel like there neeeds to be more about Jules and Lean, please encore!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A wonderful final chapter! Please think of writing more about these two... Or another thriller... Love it!

Thank you.

L

runninggirl0707runninggirl0707over 8 years ago
Good ending but

I wished I knew what happened with Jules and Leah...but I loved that Leah got revenge on Mr Smith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow - so very good!

What a great third part. Love that Mr. Smith got his in the end. I disagree about it needing more detail about Jules and Leah. The way I see it is Jules went into Witness Program with her, right? I like to think they are starting their lives together.

But it also seems you left it open ended for possible continuation? (hint hiint)

Well done! 5 stars!

Pest999Pest999over 8 years ago
Wow!!!

Holy shit that was awesome!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

When one plays with fire, one should expect to be burnt occasionally.

When one plays with fire in propane storage yard, one should hope to only get burnt.

Mr Smith was not very bright and should probably have realised sooner that his days would be numbered the moment... How did he put it?... He was, due to current circumstances, no longer of use to them. No honour among crooks I guess.

I'd kind of have liked to hear but about our heroines, they're a fun pair for sure, but this way we get to imagine that they all lived happily ever after and had lots of sexy time in their nice house in the middle of nowhere.

I fully expect this final chapter to further extend the author's present domination of the top slots of the hall of fame... Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago
5... X2!

Super-sonic-uber-licious-stupendous story!!! There aren't enough adjective to describe how wonderful I think this series is. So as you can see, I made up my own:) Part 3 had a lot of unexpected twists and turns, including the sex scene. The entire story was action packed and high drama from beginning to end. loverofFun, I'm sad to see it end but I understand why - "always leave 'em wanting more." I wish you happy writing and I look forward to reading your work in the future

Zicron27Zicron27over 8 years ago

This is great... Probably the best plot I've read on this site. More stories like this please.

uisceuisceover 8 years ago
Excellant

Thoroughly engrossing.

I really like your style.

NC22371NC22371over 8 years ago
Great story

I fell in love with the characters, and I'm going to miss them. Beautiful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!

The action,love and duty never cease `till the end.(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Surely the unique set of skills Leah possesses CANNOT go to waste. I mean, is going to work in Walmart? Sell insurance? Both are such fun characters, I never wanted your wonderfl story to end.

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Dynamite Thriller

This was beyond great, from start to finish! And there are lots of leftover detail threads to explore. Such as, why was Jules such a damaged woman herself? There were two women here who had so much damage done them that you could easily build a whole new story, with thrills and chills and lovely fun stuff galore!

MORE! MORE!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 8 years ago
Totally awesome

I have to say, this is one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. I am going to add you to my Favorites, and hopefully keep up with your stories in the future.

I was awe inspired by your depth into which you got into your charters. Your story line was riveting, and kept me on edge with each twist and turn. The love scenes, again were totally awesome. Thank goodness my chair is leather, it's easy to clean up.

Please keep writing... You have a talent that needs an outlet, and I for one want to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dirty world

What a dirty little world intelligence is. Here in the UK, those of us who have been in the military or law enforcement call people like this "The Funny Buggers" (and we don't mean "Funny Ha-Ha"). Every word of this fictional story rang true---all in all an enjoyable thriller. I can see a potential series here. Think about it, Fun Lover, your writing is too good to waste.

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 8 years ago
Amazing balance of romance, hotness, and action

It felt like I was reading a lesbian version of Jason Bourne - well, sort of, you know, since Bourne was an amnesiac assassin, but still... same flavor and style and overall feel.

I must say it was a satisfying read, although Jules' personality at first rubbed me the wrong way - the borderline-alcoholic-I-don't-care-who-I-affect nonsense - but you somehow made Jules transform into a lovable and adorable character, while still sticking somewhat to her origin, so to speak. This is a hard feat to accomplish in as short a story as this, especially where you've developed other characters as well.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, and I truly enjoyed it!

Rex

PS. I'm sure others have probably suggested it, but this story has so many "open ends" that could possibly become entire stories on their own. For instance - there could be a prequel about the origins of the main actors - Jules, Leah, Rack, Hank, and even Mr. Smith and this Council group. All of those threads could open up additional content. Secondly, I did see someone suggest/demand that Leah's skill-set be utilized in a sequel. Now, I personally believe you tied everything up beautifully, and that a sequel would probably take away from the satisfaction of this entity. However, it could be considered that Jules was an analyst - did she ever get her old job back, or was she still on assignment to the Retrieval team? If so, maybe Leah helps "train" Jules, or goes as backup on other jobs. (Seriously, I probably missed the part where you already explained this - if so, I'm sorry, hehe)

But I fully support and hope you strongly consider the option of exploring the three main characters, Jules, Leah, and Rack, before they all met, and as they began their journey that set them in motion to fatefully encounter each other. Travis Rackley seems like such an intriguing and interesting character, similar to Domingo Chavez in Rainbow Six and other Clancy novels.

Just my thoughts. :D

AutumnHolidayAutumnHolidayover 8 years ago
Any chance a part 4? ;)

Absolutely love this series!

tompo296tompo296over 8 years ago
Just one word!

EXCELLENT !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Best story ever on Literotica

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerover 8 years ago
You set the standard with this story

Thank you for this very enjoyable story. What a wonderful blend of action, love, suspense and all around skull-dugery. The pace was of the story line allowed the reader to catch their breath. The way you enducated the reader with the hearings and such enlightened the reader was wonderful and kept them engaged.

There are those within our government who are "WILL DO as opposed to the Can do!"

Defending a nation is not easy. Defending a liberal and progressive thinking nation is why we do what we do. Thank you for your story, and a trip down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Overall, a fine effort, and I hope you continue!

I enjoyed most of the story quite a bit, but the final scene seemed quite abrupt and not in keeping with the rest. I feel it needs at least one more scene with both Leah and Jules, possibly with Hank as well. And of course another sexual encounter, with some resolution of the initial alcoholism trouble Jules was suffering, would be most welcome.

You've left plenty of loose ends to craft into another episode, IMHO, and I think there are many who would appreciate it. For example, Jules could be in a new position similar in nature to her previous one under her new identity, and targeted for sexual harassment either by a man or a woman, and Leah intervening. Or possibly Leah could somehow encounter the truck driver she "put down" and be recognized.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done.

All 3 chapters were excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First Rate!!!

This author has all the tools to be a published author. The three chapters held my attention throughout and the story line was a real "page turner". Excellent job.

I hope to see you published for a much wider audience. Make it soon please!B833

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing.

The Retrieval is so beautifully written.

You just can't stop here there has to be more.

I can't even put to words how much I love this whole story from Chapter 1 til now.

Please with a cherry on top consider writing Chapter 4. But keep in mind if Chapter 4 is just as good we'd want a Chapter 5 and on. ;)

-Shay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome read!

I couldn't stop reading!! Love your stories!! Has a good story lines! The characters have a connection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANT WRITING

I read this story before and thought it was brilliant then, and I have just read all 3 chapters back to back - love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Read all three chapters back to back you did an excellent job with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are incredible, please make this a novel

Like many others, I read all three chapters back to back. I was so emotionally invested in Leah and Jules' story. You've crafted such three dimensional characters––flawed but redeeming and so easy to root for; sexy as hell but not gratuitously so, and with such emotional depth.

Leah and Jules are just starting a new life together––there is so much story in that. Write more, write more, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow....

I love your writing. so much effort. fell in love with the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In a word...

Brilliant!!!!!!!

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 7 years ago
Wonderful, satisfying & engrossing

Love your writing and your characters.

Please consider "THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF LEAH & JULES "

as others have said there are a few loose ends we all would love to have wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 4...

Nice!!! Its seems a part 4 needs to be made... as Chapter 3 tackles Leah's side of the story... how abt Jules... perhaps chapter 4 can tackle this and cover lose ends... of course I jst want for thier story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fastasticly written

Really wish there was a 4th

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes

I loved it!!!!! Please write more about these two ladies.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT A CONCLUSION

I really dig the way you concluded your story. 1 very satisfied reader. Let's add another🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses + 5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect in EVERY way!

Lesbian spy fiction... There's so many easy ways for that premise to fall into cliché plots, unrealistic lunacy or cheesy smut, and you dodged them all to deliver a polished, satisfying, believable GEM of a series! This is probably my favorite story ever, and I'm a BIG reader for whatever that's worth. I can't give you enough stars! 1,753 stars! 427,850,629 stars!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

I totally loved this story, from start to finish! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MOOOOOORE

DEFINITELY MOOOOORE

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
More Please!

Most Excellent! Please come back and give us more Leah & Jules!

lilamazonlilamazonover 6 years ago
Wow

What a great story, and I loved your writing style. In particular, you crafted the flashback scenes far better than I'm used to reading.

Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Amz049Amz049over 6 years ago
Please publish more

Please add the next instalment. You have left us hanging on a captivating novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb.

This entire story is the best I have read on this whole site , please give us more of the same.

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
Loved this story

Definitely more than a five star story!!!! I have been reading stories on this site for several years now and I have to say this is my absolute favorite!!!!🤩. I personally would love to see you continue this story..how did their life in the program go, how does Leah try to live a normal life etc.

Your writing style is phenomenal

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Sweet revenge!

Glad to see Mr. Smith got what he deserved. I hope Leah and Jules were ultimately able to find happiness and tenderness in the tough world that was part of their lives. They are both strong women who weren't portrayed as defenseless victims, characters which we need more in fiction and entertainment.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
HOLY FUCK

You do realise you have just written what would be a massive Hollywood blockbuster, don't you??

All right the erotic scenes would have to be severely cut down, but with an 18 certificate, it wouldn`t all have to be cut.

It would DEFINITELY work as an action adventure film.

OUTSTANDING as both a piece of adventure and eroticism!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's all been said.

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Thanks for sharing your talents with us. A great tale well told.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 4 years ago
Great

I have read it some time ago, but I stumbled upon it again and again I loved it. Pantagruelic sex scenes e addictive intimacy . Also it seemed quite good the plot, just like some movies. Please write more

Thanks

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
More

Fantastic - captivating, erotic, tense. More stories.

brewdusbrewdusover 3 years ago
Great series!

This was an excellent three parter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, this was good.

Absolutely fantastic story. The sex didn't overpower the plot. The quality of the writing is good enough for commercial publication.

Good show. I hope to see more from you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Shame the author seems to have stopped writing here. An excellent story with a great ending but also the possibilities of taking it so much further and in a number of differing directions. 5 stars.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Just re-read this story and found it as riveting as before. Complex characters and a well-crafted plot. I don’t pretend to know how plausible any of the plot points are, but they seemed all of a piece. Thanks for sharing it!

beddybearbeddybearabout 3 years ago
Love it

Fun to see some Jane Bond action mixed with lesbian romance.

Sylvain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

THE STORY WAS GREAT IT HAD JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX AND ACTION,.

HOPE TO SEE AGAIN.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! I could not put it down. I loved the suspense especially at the end. 5 stars!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This was a riveting read I loved the hell out of it. Definitely enjoyed the Bourne vibe but with women so freaking happy to have read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the first time I've read this. Enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time through. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gosh, gimme more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was fantastic. A fabulous story from start to finish.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Such a fantastic story of danger and loyalty and love.

Such great endings.

And thank you for not decreasing the intensity of either ending by trying to carry on their story.

It's our job now to think about their future, whatever future we want them to have.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

Talk about giving someone paranoia.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wow great story, now we need leah to take out the council and the secretary for atwell

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Really good story and so different to the majority! Are there more chapters coming, please?

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

This was so much more than the typical Literotica story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 4 please!!!!!.

Twowayman62

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've loved this story for years. I come back every so often to read it. Thank you for it. It really is great.

CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNCloves8 months ago

You are, by far, one of THE BEST storytellers I've had the pleasure of experiencing here.

Your characters are so well fleshed out, the dramatic interplay and even the light-hearted

moments give your stories such depth and personality.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling passion/talent with us.

So sad to see so many years have passed since your last submission.

P.S. LOVE the Calvin & Hobbes avatar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love to read spy thrillers. I love to read underdogs-exacts-revenge stories. And I love lesbian romance stories. This series, The Retrieval, has them all.

Terrific! Thanks!!

nogravynogravyabout 2 months ago

Every story a work of art, and this one surpasses all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES