All Comments on 'The Return of the Gangbang Queen'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
The Males in your stories are so stupid.

Mark had sold his father's car since his college didn't allow him his own transportation on campus???

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

Well, that's how characters develop don't like it write your own story.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 7 years ago
oh man

so for the reason alone that his mom is a hot slut he goes back to her man what a whip

amachiamachialmost 7 years ago
It's great!

Guys, it's an incest fantasy. His mother raped him and he got his revenge on her, manipulating her to the end. It makes sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Utter garbage

She rapes him, fuck his friends, runs away to be with his friends and he's all fine and dandy with it? I know it's fiction but come on. No remorse, explanation. If there was remorse and an explanationt then it could have been really good. I've said it before, another lazy "author." Minus 5*.

Steve.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Then you didn't take the time to actually read the subtle hints of what he was doing. But sure think what you want.

lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with unbridled sexual pleasure

If you want to get hung up on incidentals that distract you, why waste time being critcal? Why not just move on in the hope of finding the kind of story you like? For me there is something magical in the deep immersion into unbridled lust and carnal satisfaction that this writer conjures with the flow of his words. I come to Literotica in order to surrender to the carnal delights I can achieve while masturbating to someone else's sexual imagination. I really don't give a fuck about the occasional grammatical error when my focus is so successfully riveted to the sexual world the author is providing me.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Lack of courage

Son is a whimp who deserves whatever his slut mother does to him.. Rapes him, fucks his friends and humiliated him and his dad and he goes back to her because college is going to be hard for two years..the story would have been perfect if he had set up a surprise gang bang at the end and laughed while she was being raped over and over then left her ass!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
loved it

what a wonderful read of a horny mum needing as much cock as she can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is more of a spineless son who just goes to his mother for college. Come on show some respect to the guys ego a bit. All your stories are just portraiting that sons are first humiliated by their mom and family, later he just fucka them without any remorse and forgets his humiliation. Are all your hero's are spineless creatures with no self respect

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
In the end!

I read it as, she really wanted her son. The clues are there. I might have waited until he was going to bust his nut, before he yelled out "Catherine." Even though that was her alias, the woman he's fucking would still want it to be her name coming out at that time.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Good

Walloon glad I read it and this part was good but the first part just was my thing. I read the first part and it was a bit messed up with what she did to him, especially with his friends there.

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

At the beginning of this chapter, she thinks about enjoying the two years of wild gangbang parties, and then she tells him she never left town… except for two weeks. Was she banging his friends for two years prior to raping him, or what?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.10.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Agree with @Satyrdick

11/10.

Beautiful redemption. If she was my mom (I wish), I'd consider all those gangbangs merely practice for making her my own personal bitch. God I want to fuck my hot mom. Mom, if by some miracle, you're reading this, my bedroom door is always open, and I jerk off every night listening to you ride that big dildo. I lick that dildo clean every morning when you go to work. God mom you taste so good, just please come to my room tonight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...