The Return of the Gangbang Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Mark seethed as he paced his room. His mother's naked body nagging at his mind to give in, to grasp the base of his member, to stroke his phallus to her nude image that was burnt into his mind. Yet if he did, then how long could he hold out from bending his mother over, and returning his cock back to the place of his birth. "Go down damn you!" Mark growl at his painful hard cock.

His cock lurched as to say, "I don't want to and you can't make me. Unless you want to masturbate to your mother then by all means rub one out. If not then be prepared for a long restless night."

"Fuck!" Mark yelled when his own mind had little sway over his body. Even the videos and photos of Beverley and the others couldn't distract his mind from the image of his naked mother. Ten minutes had passed and his cock was still at full mast. Thoughts began to creep into his mind, thoughts he wouldn't once have even contemplated. Mark didn't know how he had ended up standing in front of the bathroom door, yet as he listened to the sound of the shower running, his cock surged with renewed determination as his mind pictured the water cascading down his mother's body.

Oh, he might jack his cock to his mother's image she didn't need to know. Thinking back to the time when his mother had tied him to his own bed. How her lips felt as she sucked on the head of his cock. The way they felt as his rod inched deeper into her mother.

"Oh..." Mark hissed softly so his mother wouldn't hear. Unaware that she had heard a strange noise outside the door. Pressing her ear to the door, Sarah bit her lip from moaning out loud as she heard her son jacking off his cock. "That's it mom get on your fucking knees and suck my cock," Sarah's hand shot to her mouth to keep her gasp from escaping her lips at his hushed command. "You like having my cock in your fucking mouth don't you dirty slut," Sarah nodded that she did. "You're going to swallow all of this cum aren't you horny bitch?" Sarah nodded vehemently that she would indeed swallow his hot load. Her hand hovered over the door handle as she heard the grunts that he was almost neared his peak. "That's it swallow it!" Mark growled tilting his head back as he felt his balls churning ready to erupt at any moment.

"Mark!" Sarah gasped as she watched as his hot cum shoot through the air, splattering across her chest and stomach. "I heard some strange noises when I was in the shower I didn't think it be you out here doing that," she said feigning shock. "Baby you know you could have just come into the bathroom if you needed to take care of that. Now I'll have to clean this off," Sarah sighed as she looked down her chest. Mark's brain refused to function as his eyes stared at his mother like a deer caught in the headlights. "Now for your punishment," Sarah said frowning, yet her mind laughed evilly as she reached out grasping his cock. A wanton purr rippled across her mind as she felt the heat of his erection on the pads of her fingers catching every last drop of cum in her hand as she squeezed the head of his cock. "Now if you excuse me I have some cleaning to do," Sarah said closing the bathroom door. Locking it behind her she wanted to be alone for this.

Hurrying over to the toilet, licking her hand clean she'd never had the chance to taste what her son's was like. Yet as her tongue ran across the palm of her hand, her eyes fluttered as his seed exploded across her taste buds. Yes! Her mind sang out as the saltiness of his sperm mingled with her saliva. Sarah couldn't help herself, and before she knew it she had devoured all, but one of the strings of pearls that coated her body. Her eyes flickered between that last survivor of her lust, then to her mound then back again. Digging through purse for her rabbit wishing she had one of her larger toys with her smearing the warm semen along the surface of the toy. Spreading her legs she didn't want to waste any of it toying with herself.

"The shower is free if you need it," Sarah said sticking her head into her son's bedroom. Her left hand held onto her towel pressing lightly, to her breasts so they would appear almost popping out of the towel. "Though, if you need some more material I'm more than willing to provide for you Mark," Sarah said winking at her son.

"I have videos of Beverley for that," Mark said offhandedly, as he packed boxes of his belongings before the movie the next day.

"Oh, is that so," Sarah said not letting his remark affect her. "Then maybe I should just make one for you," she said pushing his door open. Her hips swayed as she approached her son's back, her hands ran up his back mesmerizing every inch of it. "That way you can watch it anytime you need a good wank," Sarah whispered seductively, into his ear as she reached around her hand slipping into his shorts. "Would you like that baby? To watch as your mother masturbates for you?" she asked grasping his soft phallus. "Watching as I spread my lips, playing with my throbbing clit, ramming my dildo up my cunt wishing it was this hard cock," Sarah said softly, her lips brushing against his ear as she felt her son growing in her hand.

"Nope. Out you go," Mark said spinning around pushing his mother out the door. "However," he said snatching the towel from her body. Mark smiled mischievously, at her shock look that was plastered her face. "I will have to clean this before tomorrow," Mark said eyeing his mother's body as he closed his door.

"Sorry about the late reply Mark, but the roommate came storming in and cause quite a fuss." Sarah typed out before she fell onto the bed. "So, your mom showed up it seems there's something you're not telling me."

"It's a long, long story, and I doubt you would believe me anyways." Sarah rolled onto her stomach as she read his reply; her legs kicked slowly lifting her ass with every kick.

"Ok, Mark you know you can tell me anything right? No, judgment here it's just you, and I on this app." Sarah typed out wondering what he was going to say about her.

"Two years ago my mother raped me. She fucked all my friends in front of me before she had her time with me. Though, she didn't get what she wanted since someone else beat her to the punch."

"No, surely your mother didn't! Why would she do such a thing to you her own son? Surely she must have some reason why she would want to have sex with her own flesh and blood. Is this the woman you were seeing a few months ago?"

"Yes, she did and I never found out she did it, other than she wanted to take my virginity. You should have seen her when I told her she was too late. Beverley taught me a great deal during our time together. "

"Oh, such as? Would you mind sharing them with me? I mean, I'd like to pay homage to the woman for her due diligence. Seeing how many times you made me cum I think it's only right." Sarah grew impatient as she waited for his reply. She needed to know why David's mother had so much sway over her son. Why she had taken her son when she herself wanted to be his very first fuck.

"You sure, I don't think that would be appropriate."

"Please, I want to see you in action with another woman even if it isn't me, that is riding that cock of yours." Sarah bit her lip wondering if she had overplayed her hand.

"Well, all right here watch if you want, but I'm going to have to call it a night. Have a tiring day ahead of me tomorrow if not the week."

"What? Why what's going on Mark?" Sarah typed out keeping up her appearance.

"My dad passed away a few days ago. The funeral is in a few days time, and I also have to move back in with my mother since I can't afford this place."

"Oh my god Mark! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I feel such a fool for asking you to get me off when your have this going on!"

"It's fine Catherine I needed the distraction. Hope you enjoy the video, I'm head to bed."

"If it's you then I know I will. Night sweety I hope everything goes well between you and her. You know where to find me if you need to relieve some stress." Sarah added the winking smiley face before she sent it off. Rolling back to her original position, as her finger hovered over the video file Mark had sent her, trepidation filled her mind wondering if she should watch it or not. Shaking the feeling from her mind it wasn't the time for her to get second thoughts. She had already passed that point along time ago.

"My, my Mark, such a naughty boy you are for wanting to video this," Beverley said as she lined up Mark's cock with her entrance.

"Well, yeah, who would ever believe me that I fucked one of the hottest women in town?" Sarah heard her son chuckle from behind the phone he was using to record their relations.

"Oh, Mark you have to stop saying that," Beverley said playfully. "Or I'll never want to let you go," she purred as her hands ran up Mark's chest, as she her hips slowly raised and lowered herself on his hard rod.

"Promises, promises," Mark teased; the video becoming shaky as he played with Beverley's breasts. Sarah had to admit the woman had a nice tight body; no wonder her son wouldn't pass up the chance to be with her. Hell even she wanted to suck on those tantalizing tits of David's mother. Sighing as she cut off the video before crawling underneath the covers wishing she was sharing her son's bed.

The move was a hectic ordeal for Mark as he got reacquainted with the home he had left behind. The funeral had come and gone now all that as left was figuring out how he was going to live with his mother for the next two years. Every night since he had moved back in he was tormented by the sounds of his mother's moaning. After the third night he had given up resisting the urge to masturbate along with her. One, it prevented him from getting any sleep since their rooms were so close to one another. Two, he just couldn't focus during his class when all he wanted was to bend his mother over, and fuck her like she begged every night.

Late one afternoon after a tiring day of classes, Mark staggered into his new home, his book bag slipping from his shoulder in his exhaustion. Walking careworn to his room where he had added a few changes to a room that had remained untouched since his departure. Booting up his computer, he needed to add the finishing touches to his paper before he sent it off to his professor. Inserting his flash drive into the port running it through his a spell check after had insured that everything was right before sending it off. Yawning loudly as he noticed an hour had passed since he had gotten home.

Mark typed out a text message to his mother, telling her that he was going to take a sleeping pill, and not to wake him until the morning, when he noticed a strange new file on his desktop. Right clicking on it scrolling down and to the properties tab, raising an evybrow noting that it was added just a few minutes after he had left for school. Also, he noting that it was an mp4 file which pegged his interest. Blowing out a breath, he double clicked on the video.

"Hello sweetheart, " his mother said as the video begun to play. Pausing the video he eyed the see through pink negligee. Her light pink areolas complementing the material as his mother rested on her left arm, her toned smooth tan legs drawing his eyes northward to her hidden treasure. Shutting his door, sending his clothes flying across his room, if his mother had left it for him he wasn't about to let it go to waste. Ducking into his bathroom downing his pill he was at least going to go to bed happy.

Unplugging his laptop from the cables that anchored it in place, fishing for a used towel so he'd have something to catch his semen on, crawling naked onto his bed, positioning his laptop just so on the nightstand next to his bed. Mark tapped the mouse pad continuing the video.

"I told you I'd make you a video so you can wank that cock to your dirty mother," Sarah purred lustfully, as the spaghetti strap on her right shoulder fell down her arm. "So, what would you like for this horny bitch to do to her handsome son? Would you like for these lips of mine to bewrapped around that hard cock that you have tightly grasped in your hand?" she asked as her tongue ran along her painted lips. "Would you like to have my tongue running up and down that hard shaft? Circling your head, licking up all that pre-cum cum my naughty mouth brought to the surface." Mark nodded that was exactly what he wanted after the day he'd had.

"Or would you like for your sexy mom to spread these legs and ride that hard cock?" Sarah asked opening her legs slightly, giving her son a peek at her nether lips. "Wrapping my hot, wet cunt around that steel rod as I milk every last drop of cum out of you?" she asked sweetly, yet Mark knew a hungry predator laid behind those amber eyes. "What was that you want all of it?" Sarah asked in a shocked voice. "Baby are you sure you can handle all of your hot, horny mother?" she asked as she crawled towards the camera. Her left hand cupped her left breast as she posed herself at the edge of her bed; then running it down her side, to her ass, giving it a gentle smack.

"Would you like to be behind me pounding my cunt as I moan out in pleasure baby? Listening to me beg for release as you drive my mind insane as your rod stirs my womb like no one before you? What was that Mark I didn't quite catch that," Sarah said holding her hand to her ear. "What do you mean you're going to fill all my holes with that hot sticky cum," she said in shock, her hand covering her smiling lips. "My, aren't you a naughty horny boy wanting to stick that hard cock into your mother's ass," she said teasingly. "For you sweetheart mama will let you stick that hot rod deep into my ass," Sarah said blowing her a kiss. Mark watched as his mother reached down below the frame of the camera. As she rose back onto the bed, a nine inch long, thick dildo was within her hand.

"My, baby you're so hard," Sarah cooed as she laid on her stomach as she ran her nose up the length of the rubber phallus. "Would you like mama to suck on that hard cock?" she asked looking straight into the camera.

"Suck it bitch!" Mark hissed as he slowly stroked his cock. Mark's eyes widened in shock as his mother's neck bulged as she deep throated the dildo.

"I bet you didn't know your mother could do that," Sarah said winking at the camera. "Would you like to see it again?" Mark nodded vehemently that he did wish to see that rubber cock disappear down his mother's throat. "Mmm... baby I can feel you almost ready to cum," she said kissing the head of her dildo. "Would you like to shoot that hot load into my pussy? Oh, you would excellent! Now you hold still let mama take care of her sweet boy, but first don't you think I should get rid of this?" Sarah asked tugging at the hem of her negligee. "Ah, that's better don't you think?" she asked as her hands ran up her toned stomach, cradling her breast, tilting her head to the side as she toyed with her heavenly orbs for her son.

"You like it when mama plays with her tits for you? Gone on touch them sweetheart, squeeze them to your heart's content," Sarah said her muscles trembled just thinking of her son's touch, as her fingers ran through her raven hair; turning her head to the side smiling tauntingly as she peered out the corner of her eye. "Mark, I can't wait any longer I need to feel you deep inside me baby," Sarah said wantonly, positioning the head of the dildo at the entrance to her paradise.

"Oh, yes! God, Mark you're so deep," Sarah moaned out tossing her head back as she sank down onto the rubber phallus. "That's it baby fuck me! Pound my dirty cunt with that hard cock!" she growled as she glided along the toys length. "God, you're making my pussy so wet baby. I fucking love it! Oh, oh yes you found mama's clit," Sarah howled in pleasure as her left hand rubbed vigorously, on her throbbing pink bud. "You like watching your fucking slutty mother riding this cock don't you?" Sarah asked hungrily as she looked at the camera.

"I'm going to cum Mark! Make your mother cum baby! Don't fucking stop baby," Sarah moaned as her hips slammed down on her toy. "Yes! Yes, yes, fuck me Mark, ram that hard cock into my cunt! Make me your bitch for all time," she screamed out as her womb detonated, coating her hand, the dildo, and her comforter in her hot juices. Mark scrambled to grab his towel as his hot sperm shot forth from the tip of his cock.

Sarah arrived home at a quarter past seven giving enough time for her son's pill to take effect. She wondered if Mark had found the video she had placed on his computer, pondering if he had pleasured himself as she masturbated for him. Her keys clinked along the wooden surface of the table as she sat her purse down next to them. Years of coming home to an empty nest were over as she heard her son's light snoring drifting down the stairs. Sarah looked around her home recounting the memories that were stored within it.

Now that her son had returned home she was determined to make it fit for her King. A King that knew not of the Queen that would service him in ways he could yet comprehend. She knew of how much they had to repair, and she was determined to do just that no matter how long it took. Slipping out of her heels as she didn't want to inadvertently rouse Mark from his slumber. Not when she need to see it, to touch it, and if she was extremely lucky taste it. His manhood had plagued her mind all day while she toiled at her real estate job.

Sarah just couldn't keep her hands out of her panties when she thought back to the bathroom incident. She needed to have another taste of his cum. That was all that ran through her mind as she showed off three houses to prospective clients. When Mark had texted her about him taking his sleeping pill, she had the most devious thought that tickled her brain; a plan in, which she hoped to put into action as she near the top of the stairs. Sarah placed her shoes down on the floor by Mark's door. Thanking herself for oiling the hinges before hand as she inch his door open.

Her breath was stolen as her eyes feasted on the sight before her. Her son lay nude on top of his covers, it seemed to her that his medication had taken him while in the middle of his fun. Sarah noted how his right hand still grasped his soft cock. Instinctively licking her lips as she tiptoed into his room, picking up the soiled towel she could smell the faint hints of his recent ejaculation. Tossing the towel to the floor, slowly easing his hand off of his cock, hiking up her skirt as she eased herself onto his bed. Sarah blew softly along his member watching as it gave a light lurch.

"Suck it mom, suck that cock as if your life depended on it." Horrified that she had been caught, yet as she looked up Sarah had forgotten how Mark talked in his sleep when he was younger. It seemed to her due to his lack of proper rest, old habits were resurfacing. However, sleep talking or not, she was going to suck his cock. Looking up as her mouth hovered over his manhood her tongue guiding it into her waiting mouth. Sarah slowly, bobbed her head so not to wake her son. She wanted to keep this secret all to herself for as long as she could.

Her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she felt her son growing in her mouth. She had forgotten how his cock felt. The brief encounter they had two years ago, was far too short for her liking. Yet now she was going to take her time and enjoy the growing rod as it glided through her mouth. Running her tongue up the back of his cock as it rested on his stomach, Sarah's eyes flared with hunger as she saw Mark's precum dripping down onto his stomach. Her mind screamed in outrage for wasting such a precious gift. Moving his cock to the side, her tongue curled out savoring the tiny morsel. Moaning in her mind as the sweetness of it overpowered the salty nature of it. She had to have more of it.