The Return of the Gangbang Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning his cock back to her mouth, gooseflesh rose along her skin as his precum coated her tongue. Driving her lustful mind on to claim the true prize, that laid dormant within his body, only needing the right incentive to surge forth from it's hiding place.

"Oh, mom just like that," Mark mumbled in his sleep. "Such a slut you are sucking your son's cock with such skill." Sarah arched an eyebrow wondering just what kind of dream her son was having; and what exactly was she doing within his mind. However, she had something more pressing to contend with. Sarah kept an eye on the twitching of her son's cock as she didn't want to be caught unprepared when he shot his load. "Oh, god, mom yes that's it, right there, harder mama." She hoped she was doing what the image of her was doing as she followed his command. Her eyes shot wide as his hot cum erupted from his core, filling her mouth with that white ooze that she had hungered for for so long.

Holding it in her mouth as she scooted to her room, hastily digging through her drawers for her suction cup dildo she normally attached to her headboard when she felt more adventurous. Sarah hurrying into her bathroom feeling his cum starting to congeal in her mouth. Unzipping her skirt Sarah let it fall to the floor, turning on the faucet wetting the suction cup; she wiggled out of her panties, attaching the toy at the right height to her shower wall. Spitting half of his load out onto her hand to much and she knew it would only be a waste. Moaning out loud as she swallowed the rest of his semen as she coated the rubber phallus in his spank.

Lining her swollen lips up with the head of the dildo. Sarah needed to have her son's cum lining her folds, so when the time came it would know her King had finally came home.

"Fuck!" Sarah hissed as the two inch wide head spread her mound open. "Yes, that's it fuck me Mark!" her moan echoing off the shower walls as she thrust back. Her cunt swallowing the entire length of the toy in one go, and holding it there knowing how her womb was adsorbing all of his cum.

Three months had passed in the Potters household, while there was still some tension between mother and son. Sarah was pleased while there was still work to be done, Mark no longer shot her snarky one liners every other sentence. She even caught him watching her undress and when she exited her shower a few times. On one of those occasions she could have sworn he was rubbing his cock as she dried herself off. Not that she was complaining she had left her door ajar for that purpose. Sarah began to wonder just when he'd be ready to take her to bed.

Mark paced his room a few days later pondering what was wrong with him. His mind just couldn't stop from seeing his mother in a sexual light. Her naked body ran circles around his mind. Mark just couldn't stop himself from masturbating to her glorious body. Even now as he paced his room his cock stirred thinking how good his mother's mouth would feel sucking him off. The only thing that stopped him from his meandering thoughts was the ping of his messenger app.

"Hi Mark, how are you?" Sarah sent out the text as she stopped for lunch.

"Not good," Mark sighed loudly.

"Why what's going on sweety?"

"Promise you won't freak out or call me names?"

"Of course not, why would I?" Sarah typed out genuinely, concerned about her son's state of mind.

"Because I think I want to fuck my mother. I just can't get her out of my mind," Mark typed out as he sank down onto his bed. Sarah's heart raced as she fought herself from releasing a primal moan as her son's words settled in her mind. Finally after months of waiting she got the confirmation she had been waiting for. Now all she needed to do was give him a little push in the right direction.

"I see; that is quite the revelation Mark. So tell me why you feel like you need to have sex with your mother? Is this more of just fucking or is there something deeper to it?" Sarah hated herself for having to be the voice of reason. When all she wanted to do is tell him that he should just tell her to get on her knees, and suck his cock that she hungered for. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, you see that's the problem I don't know anymore," Mark typed out with a sneaky smile. He had figured out little over a month ago who Catherine truly was. Since then he had been dropping hints all over the place about what he thought about his mother.

"Before I went off to college my father was a very lonely man at the time, and well, he took care of me without a care for his own needs. So I watched as the years wore on and still he was lonely. That was until my eighteenth birthday when I went to his room late that night and gave myself to him. Oh, how he tried to push me away until I took his hand, and inserted his fingers into my virgin cunt. We fucked and fucked until the sun rose over the horizon two days later. So I know how you feel wanting to have sex with your own parent." Mark knew the story was a lie yet he didn't call his mother out on it. Seeing how his mother was an orphan and never once being placed with an adopted family. "So have you talked to your mother about this?"

"No, not yet! However, I think I will once she gets home. I'm going jump off here, I need to study for this exam, talk to you later." Mark lied yet he couldn't allow his mother to catch on to what he had in store for her once she came home.

Sarah's eyes glanced at the clock, as she waited for the couple that was scheduled to view the house she was currently showing. Her foot tapped the floor in her impatience. Sarah wanted ever so desperately, to rush home, strip down to the most revealing attire she had, and taunt her son into giving into his desire to ram his hard cock into her horny cunt; a cunt that had been deprived for far too long ofthe one cock that would forever be welcomed within her mound.

"Yes, hello, this is Ms. Potters," Sarah said politely into her phone. "Oh, is that so I see, yes let me see," she said opening her day planner all the while grinning madly. Now she didn't have to suffer in want, as she showed off the house. "Yes, Friday will be fine say nine o'clock? Excellent I'll see you then. Oh, no worries these things happen you take care now," Sarah said locking up the house as she ended the call. As she hurried to her car and tossed her planner into the passenger seat. Only one thing was on the forefront of her mind, she was going to have sex with her son; how little did she know she had fallen into her son's month long plan.

"Hey baby, my appointment got canceled I'll be home in thirty minutes." Sarah typed out sending her son a text before she pulled out of the driveway.

Mark sat in the darkened living room waiting for his mother to arrive. He felt strange sitting naked on the leather lounge chair. The house was eerily silent as his fingers drummed along the armrest of the chair. His heart jumped to his throat as he heard his mother's car door close. No. He couldn't be apprehensive not now, not when his mother drew near. This time it was going to be on his terms not his mother's as it had been two years ago.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Mark heard his mother ask herself.

"In here mom," Mark called out to her. With his eyes having adjusted to the twilight atmosphere, smirking as his mother navigated the room by touch.

"Mark? What's going on? Why aren't there any lights on," Sarah asked startled as a single light came on with the sound of a clap, bathing only her form as she stood in the light radius the floor lamp cast along the floor.

"There is your light mother," Mark said calmly. "Now strip!" he said in a commanding voice.

"What!" Sarah said confusingly having been caught off guard.

"I said strip woman! I want to see that fucking body that you have been teasing me with," Mark said loving how the shadows hid most of his form. Sarah's mind raced trying to get on an equal footing with her son. Yet as she looked around the room it appeared that her son had been planning this for some time.

"Mark sweetheart I am more than willing to do that, yet can we not go to my room and I'll make it memorable," Sarah said trying to catch a glimpse of her son.

"No, you will disrobe," Mark said his voice rising. Mark's hand moved to his cock, stroking along it's length as he watched as his mother peeled off her clothes. "Now use the lamp as a pole and show me just how fucking much you want your son's cock!" Mark's cock stood painfully erect for the past ten minutes, as he watched as his mother preformed lewd acts on the makeshift pole. "Hmm... I think that deserves a reward don't you?"

"Yes, it does baby!" Sarah said nearly squealing at what her son had in mind. Squinting against the light from the lamp, so she could see the faint movement of his arm. Sarah's eyes shot wide as she viewed her naked son. Her mouth watered as she watched the twitching of his hard cock beating in time with his pulse.

"You want to suck this cock don't you mother," Mark said drawing out the word, grabbing his hard rod by it's base giving it a little shake to entice his mother.

"Very much so," Sarah said breathlessly, as she rested her head against the lamp post.

"Then shake it for me," Mark said with a smirk as he powered on the sound system. The Cult's 'Fire Woman' thumped through speakers encouraging his mother to perform. Mark wasn't disappointed as his mother danced with renewed vigor; her eyes never left his body. Her hips shook and swayed as she danced her way over to her son as the song drew to a close. Spreading his legs, resting against the armrest watching as his mother sank to her knees, her focused intently on his rod as he gave it a few soft strokes. Removing his hand Mark gave his mother a slight nod.

Sarah attacked his cock with a passion. She didn't realize that her son's hand rested on the back of her head until she noticed how much time had passed. Her body just couldn't get enough of his steel rod before she engulfed his rod once again. Peering up at Mark, her primal side rolling in pleasure as her son watched intently as she sucked down his member. Sarah was quite surprised that Mark hadn't blown his load yet. Sarah sent a silent prayer to Beverley for teaching her son, yet she had wanted his first load down her throat.

"My, you really must love my cock," Mark said as his mother stopped in her task. Looking up at him with his cock still firmly lodged in her mouth, then slowly easing back, making sure he was watching how her lips looked as they moved along his shaft.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this son. To have this cock back inside my mouth, my tongue lashing your head," Sarah said flicking out her tongue to prove her point. "I have to know," she mused as she rubbed his cock along her left cheek. "Is this all you're willing to do with your naughty mother?" Sarah asked yet wondering if she was going to enjoy that sinister smile on his face.

"Oh, what exactly are you asking for mother?" Mark asked his eyes glancing up at the coffee table, wondering if it would support his mother's weight.

"I'm asking," Sarah said taking a dry swallow wondering if Mark had this planned all along. "If you are going to fuck me?" she asked looking up with doe like eyes. "Please, Mark, don't make me beg to be stuffed by this lovely cock," Sarah said pouting as her hand worked his cock.

"Then you might need this," Mark said reaching over to the couch taking one of the pillows that rested against the armrest. Sarah looked dumbfounded between her son and the pillow; she had no earthly clue what he meant. "Get on the table and assume the position," he said smiling devilishly at his mother. "That is if you want your son to fuck that cunt of yours."

Sarah snatched the pillow from his hand. She wasn't about to give up this chance to finally have a real cock in her after nearly a year and a half of drought. Placing the pillow on the coffee table slowly climbing onto the top of it, she hoped that it would hold out while her son pounded her ass. Sarah wiggled her ass for her son knowing how her glistening lips shone in the soft white light.

"Is this how you want me baby?" Sarah asked looking over her shoulder, biting her lip as Mark rose from his seat. Watching from the corner of her eye at how his cock bounced with every step he took, her skin heated as she felt his hand skimming along her right ass cheek. Gasping as his head danced along her starving lips; shuddering as her son teased her ruthlessly as he ran his cock head through her lips, than smacking her clit with his hard tool. "Stop teasing me baby and fuck me!" Sarah growled impatiently.

"Oh, I plan on it," Mark said bending forward his free hand running along her side before taking a handful of his mother's hair. "Catherine," he whispered into her ear as he thrust hard into his mother's cunt. Laughing madly at his mother's shocked gasp while his hips pumped his cock through her tight folds, "Fuck mom you're tighter then I remember," Mark moaned as her hot, wet canal tightened around his steel rod.

"I know baby I did it for you," Sarah said through heavy breaths as she listened to the smacking of his balls. "God, yes, right there, don't stop baby!" she moaned loudly as her molten channel yielded to his might. Sarah gripped the edges of the table as her muscles began to tremble. Her eyes flew wide in primal hunger as she felt the sting of her son's hand on her taut ass. "Yes! Spank your fucking slutty mother Mark! Make my ass yours sweetheart!"

"I thought it already was," Mark grunted as his mother's canal tightened rapidly around his cock. "Wasn't that the reason for the video, the teasing you thought I didn't pick up on, the way you left your door open so I might catch a glimpse of you in the buff?" he asked letting go of her hair reaching beneath her cupping her right firm breast, arching an eyebrow when he felt the implant. "I wondered if these were fake," Mark said twerking his mother's nipple. Mark heard his mother's lustful purr that emanating deep from within her chest as he continued to teasing the hard pink button.

"Well...I wanted to make my body as tight as I could for you Mark," Sarah stammered as she felt her womb building and building taunting her with her first orgasm. "Fuck!" she cried out as her son thrust hard into her overflowing canal. "Yes, Mark, make this bitch cum!" Sarah yelled as euphoria flooded her mind. "That's it give your mother that dick!" she begged collasping face first onto the table as her quivering muscles failed to keep her up right. Sarah grinned madly, as she heard his frantic grunts as her cunt clamped down on glorious cock. "Baby are you about to cum will you shot that hot cum all over your whorish mother's face?" Sarah asked pleading with him.

"Then get on your knees then mother," Mark said hissing as he slowly withdrew from her hot mound. Sarah wasted no time obeying his command. Tilting her head back, opening her mouth as Mark jacked his hard cream coated cock inches from her face. Sarah's mind screamed out in joy as those white salty strings shot out coating her face in her son's cum.

"Mmm...yummy," Sarah said her tongue running through the strings she could reach, her eyes glanced to his face then to his deflating cock then back again. She didn't give Mark a chance to object before she engulfed his manhood. Licking it clean of her sex and the last vestiges of his spunk. "So, does this mean you're willing to keep fucking me?" Sarah asked after his cock left her lips in an audio pop. She knew just the one time was never going to be enough for her.

"Are there going to be any more gangbang parties?" Mark asked looking down at his mother.

"No, baby you're the only one I want," Sarah said softly as her hand ran up Mark's leg. "I want to be your bitch for all time, Mark. I told you this in the video I made for you."

"Well, then I think you need to make dinner you're going to need your energy," Mark said watching that predatory look returning to his mother's eyes.

"Dinner it is then we'll retire to my room," Sarah said her fingers running along his jaw as she sashayed into the kitchen.

The End.