All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really liked it

It had all the ingredients and was well put together with a happy ending. Small niggles aside I think you have a real talent.

Well done!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
A great story written by a talented author

I guess that different people look for different things but, for me, there has to be a good, well told story. Yes, it is great when it includes a healthy dose of sex but, if the story isn't right, that can quickly become repetitive and boring. For some there being no real sex until quite late in the story may be negative but I didn't mind because the story was interesting. Well done. Keep writing.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Awesome Read!

Very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisitely assembled!

Your story line pulled me in and the pages flew by to the end. You definitely have a gift. Frankly I thought the title belonged in Romance, but the built up was certainly erotic, so no quibbles there.

Hope how soon you "take pen in hand" again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent and of course written by a female that can put it all together!

Great story line, the characters were edgy while believable and remind me of some folks I know from a small town situation that was suffocating and stifling.

BRAVO!!

Please keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A reunion reunion

Every girl loves the thought of having their own badass and every male wants to fulfill that role with their own Catie-girl.

Long stories sometimes lose their way but this one never disappoints and guides us to the eventual path that we all are rooting for.

You are gifted in the way you paint your storied canvas.

Matt_Next_door

anAmorous1964anAmorous1964about 7 years ago
Again!

A 10! Lovely and passionate...

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 7 years ago
Very good!

Long getting to the point but, still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I really like this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tears

Legit cracked a tear at the end. Great job!!!

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 5 years ago
More than I expected!!

I loved your story... It was much better written than a great many of the stories here on this website... I look forward too reading more of your writings...

auhunter04auhunter04almost 4 years ago
Thanks

Of all the stories on this site, I picked this one to read this morning.

It touched me in places I had forgotten about or ignored

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read by a talented writer.

Touched my heart and my privates. You, madame, are a very good writer of erotica. Had me going. You could certainly fuel my fantasies. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Find some new expressions, please

For some reason you think that your readers must get that Zeke has “rough calloused hands/fingers/thumbs” etc or that he is “dangerous” looking or that she has “forget-me-not blue eyes,” or that his are “hot coffee-brown.” You use these expressions over and over throughout your story. Perhaps Cate should just invest in a few bobby pins so she doesn’t have to “brush a wisp of hair away from her face.” He and/or she must have done that ten times in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely tale... amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT!!! I still can’t sit still after reading this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...