The Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two

When we work up the next morning, Mom and I decided we wanted to go to the breakfast buffet we knew they had set up for the reunion class. Dad said he might come down later but since we were going in different direction, he might not see us until he and Mom met back at the golf clubhouse. Mom and I went into the smaller room where the buffet was set up. Sure enough, there were about 20 people in there including about 5 or 6 naked women and 2 naked girls who has been clothed the night before. We sat with a mother and daughter, both naked, the father and their son, both fully clothed.

When we finished eating, Mom and I made our way over the the building where the English classes were held. Dr. O'Brien came in and my mother as a courtesy introduced herself and me and explained why we were in the class. Dr. O'Brien seemed genuinely pleased that we were there.

Dr. O'Brien started the class, when one of the boys interrupted, "Dr. O'Brien? Who are our guests?" Maddie explained we were guests of the college here for a class reunion. The boy persisted, "Well, I'd like Susan to present."

"Rob, they are guests of the college and are not bound by the rules governing students."

Rob persisted, "Well, why is she naked?"

"She was a student her 20 years ago and was comfortable conforming to the old rules for the weekend."

"Well, then she should feel comfortable in presenting."

Maddie started to put an end to the discussion when Mom spoke up, "Dr. O'Brien, I don't have any problem in presenting if that is what Rob wants."

"Well, if you are alright with that. Rob, how do you want her to present?"

"I want her to kiss Sara."

Maddie again pressed, "Rob, you know the rules, a woman cannot be requested to have any physical contact in presenting."

"But it's her daughter. I'm sure they kiss all the time."

Maddie started again to try to make Rob back down when Mom spoke up, "That's alright Dr. O'Brien. Of course I have no problem in kissing my own daughter."

Mom took my hand indicating I should stand up. I thought that was strange for a little peck on the cheek, but I stood up. My mother grabbed me, embraced me and proceeded to plant a passionate kiss on my lips. I was shocked, but not as shocked as when, after about 15 seconds, I felt her tongue entering my mouth. I have no explanation for what happened next. I don't know if I was caught up in the tactile pleasure coming from the kiss or the press of my mother's naked body next to me. But all I know is that suddenly my tongue was probing her mouth and we proceeded to swap spit for another minute or two.

"Time." I was surprised that I actually heard Maddie say that word. "Women are only required to present for 2 minutes." We reluctantly — or at least that's how I felt — broke off the embrace and sat down. My head was swimming and I barely heard anything that was said for another 5 minutes. I looked at Mom with a shocked look and she glanced back at me with the biggest grin on her face. We glanced away from each other but our faces kept returning to each other. I was in a fog and only occasionally caught Maddie's words "Anais Nin" "Virginia Despentes" "Pauline Reage." I was starting to recover from my reverie when I heard Maddie say, "And these classic writers of erotica have been succeeded by such modern writers as Diane Schlank. Diane is the inheritor of the mantle of the epic writer of erotica and is the modern day John Willie of verbal erotica. Maddie proceeded to explain how Schlank explores lesbian femdom personified by adorable lesbian submissives and cruel lesbian dominants. I noted it's amazing what one can learn in college. I made a note to add this author to my summer reading list.

After the class, we went back to our room. Mom got her golf clubs and I changed into my bikini. I grabbed a towel and we headed to our respective activities for the afternoon.

Of course I ran into my nemesis Katy at the pool. I don't need to tell you how she was, uh, dressed. I made no effort to approach her, but there was no escape. She came over and grabbed a deck chair next to me. I was then bombarded by her inane conversation for 10 minutes until I got up and dove into the water. When I came out of the water, she again followed me even though I had moved to another location. She had been joined by Rob, the boy from Maddie's class. Rob, in a swim suit, was visibly ogling Katy, despite supposedly being immune from such libidinous behaviors. Katy's 34C breasts were certainly more appealing to a man than my 32B breasts and I for the first time felt inadequate and inferior to Katy. So much for the theory of the Blanke-Schande experience building confidence and eradicating feeling of insufficiency in women.

Rob greeted me by saying, "Ah, it's our little incestuous lesbian guest." That was all I could take. I decided I disliked him as much as I disliked Katy and I decided to head to the golf course. I got a cart and was told where my parents should be after teeing off at 2:20. They gave me general directions how to catch up to them.

When I got to where they were, actually they were on the green of the 4th hole as I reached the tee, I saw a foursome playing behind them. There was a man in golfing attire, probably in his late 50's accompanied by a woman I was to learn was his wife. She was wearing golf shoes and socks and a visor and nothing else. The other members of the foursome were a very attractive woman, completely naked, without even wearing golf shoes or a visor or cap and an older woman wearing shoes, socks and shorts and no top or bra.

I didn't want to disturb their game and waiting for an opportunity to pass through the foursome to meet up with my parents. While I was waiting, the young woman, Stacy as she introduced herself, struck up a conversation with me. I was still trying to come to grips with the surreal image of 3 naked to semi-naked women casually playing golf and having a conversation with me, a textiled girl.

Stacy is a beautiful woman. She's about 5 foot 6, well built, with perfectly toned muscles. She has obviously spent a lot of time on the golf course as well as the gym. She has short black hair., a style I had never considered becoming, if I gave it any thought, but on her it was very striking. I learned she was 29, but I would have guessed 4 or 5 years younger. She told me she was a student at Blanke-Schande about to graduate from the Hospitality program. When I told her I was here with my parents who were attending the Reunion, she exclaimed, "That's great! I'm working the banquet tonight. I'll try to arrange for me to be waiting on your table. Will you be enrolling her?" Without being judgmental, I just explained I didn't think any college was for me.

I commented that she was a little older than I would have expected for someone graduating and she told me her mother, the woman she was with, and her father owned a bar, The Switch Hitter, across from the campus. She has always helped out there and loved it so much she went to work there full-time when she graduated from high school. Her father died and left her and her mother very, very well off! She took part of the money and opened an upscale restaurant, The Absolute, in town about 2 miles from the campus. 4 years ago she realized she needed better training for running the restaurant and helping out with her mother's bar, although her mother managed quite nicely, and decided to enroll at Blanke Schande in the Hospitality school. Part of her training included working at the convention center. By this time, I was riding in Stacy's cart and her mother was driving my cart. I had a chance to learn a lot about her. I'm sure my parents had seen me approaching, but I texted dad to let him know I was lagging behind and getting acquainted with this foursome and I would catch up with them later.

The Switch Hitter was off-campus and all (female) students were supposed to be clothed while off campus. Well, it didn't take long to figure out they needed their own dress code. The university never objected, in fact they encouraged it, the police looked the other way. Actually, the off-duty policemen (and women?) looked straight at the patrons and this also became one of their favorite watering holes.

"Stacy, don't hog your new friend. We want to meet her". The husband came up to us in his cart. "Here, young lady, ride with my wife Margaret awhile and I'll ride with Stacy" We changed positions and the older woman introduced herself as Margaret Livingston. Her husband was Hugo. Margaret was very slinder but in good shape. Gravity and age were beginning to take their toll on her breast. They were still perky,but just a little lower to the ground.

As we rode I asked her about her nudity and I asked her how she was associated with the University. "Oh, we have nothing to do with the school. Three years ago this golf course was for sale, it had gotten run down, and the University bought it. It's adjacent to their campus so it was easy to make it a part of the campus. They made it clothing optional, for the women at least, and business boomed. No one in the government had anything negative to say. Hey, it was a great source of tax revenue and began to attract visitors from around the area. Hugo and I like to play here every Friday."

"First The Switch Hitter, then this golf course, how has the town reacted to this creeping nudity?" I asked.

"Creeping? Ha!" laughed Mrs. Livingston. "I would say it was galloping. More and more shops adopted more liberal dress codes to adjust to reality. I would say if you went shopping on a Saturday afternoon, a third of the women you ran into would be naked." Stacy's restaurant's clientele is almost all naked, at least the women."

"Wait, The Absolute has naked guests? How far from the campus is it?"

"About 2 miles. The cuisine is the best in town. Hugo and I eat there two or three times a month." She leaned over and lowered her voice, although no one could hear her, "I've started going there naked!" She had a roguish smile on her face.

We caught up with Stacy's mother and I hopped into her cart. Hugo joined Margaret and Stacy continued along by herself. Stacy's mom looked just like Stacy but 25 years and 15 pounds later. Age had been kind to her. They say a man can always tell what a woman he is interested in marrying will look like when she is older by looking at her mother. Stacy would have no trouble passing the mother test.

"I don't know what to say. I'm still trying to process everything I've seen the last 2 days." I looked non plussed. "You're naked," I stated the obvious. "You must have no problem with Stacy attending Blanke Schande and running a semi-nude restaurant."

"And running a 'semi-nude' bar myself, as you refer to it", she interjected. I had a thousand questions I wanted to ask but each of them seemed so inane and apparent. So I just sat there silently.

After two more holes, Patricia - that was Stacy's mother's name - finally broached the elephant in the room, or in the cart. "So why aren't you naked?"

"Does my garb make you uncomfortable?" I can't believe I said something so stupid. I hoped that I could deflect her question with a question. "Ha, ha, of course not. Nudity teaches you not to be judgmental." Fortunately, that ended the conversation.

We met up with Mom and Dad at the clubhouse and had drinks. Dad treated everyone and I introduced my new friends. I didn't give too much background other than to explain that Stacy would be waiting on us this evening.

Dad and I have a little game that we play. He'll have a Yuengling and I'll sneak a drink or two out of it. Strictly illegal, but who's going to arrest us in our own home. This was the first time we played the game in such a public place. We wound up having 3 between us and I think I consumed two of them. After everything that I had experienced, I think that I needed them.

We went back to our rooms, showered, and got ready for the evening. The dress was "semi-formal" and Dad wore a suit. Mom, well Mom wore her school uniform. I actually wore a sun dress that I think Mom had snuck into the luggage while I wasn't looking.

When we got to the reception before the banquet, I notice that despite the "semi-formal" dress code, there were actually more members of the reunion class who were naked. Some of the textiled members wore semi-formal dresses. And there were at least 2 more of the daughters who were naked.

A 7-piece band was playing. Four naked women were playing clarinet, drums , trombone and a baby grand piano. What an image of a naked women seated at such an elegant formal instrument; 3 clothed men were playing trumpet, saxophone and a guitar.

I guessed they were all students, or at least the women were, perhaps from the Music Department. There were a couple of people dancing, nude women and clothed men, but the dance would begin in earnest after the meal.

I spotted Tracy serving hors d'oeuvres. She was busy so I couldn't talk to her but I did wave to her and we exchanged glances. A few minutes later she came over to me and my parents and said, "Here, try this pate on crostine. It's delicious." Ten minutes later she brought two Yuenglings and put them down. "Here, Mr. Sussman, for you and . . .oh I guess your daughter's too young to drink," There was a twinkle in her eye and she was obviously caught up in our little game. "I'll take this other one back to the bar. I don't want to be arrested for serving alcohol to someone under age." She left with the bottle still on the table. I guess she could be a little imp.

We were seated at a table with Ingrid Johansen and her husband. Unfortunately, we couldn't avoid being seated with Lisa and Katy and Mr. Weber. So there we were, 4 naked women, and 1 clothed girl and 3 nattily attired men. Mom spend a lot of time talking to Ingrid.

After the meal, Dr. Benson addressed the crowd on the impact the college was having on the community. She basically told the story of the golf course and town businesses - she made specific reference to The Switch Hitter and The Absolute and recognized Stacy for her part in the development. There was a little polite applause for Stacy, and my mother joined in the applause. I was gratified by her affirmation of the accomplishments of my new friend.

After Stacy finished busing the tables and as the band was starting again, she came over and addressed my parents. "I'd like to have Sara come to The Switch Hitter with me so we can show her around. If that's alright, I'll take her to The Absolute so I can close out the restaurant and show her around. I'll bring her back to the Center." My parents glanced at each other and assented. "Now I'm not going to be through until about 2:00 AM, so are you alright with my bringing her back at about 2:30?"

After Stacy left, Dad asked me, "Are you prepared for this?"

"What do you mean? After everything I've been through this weekend, what more should I be prepared for?"

"Have you ever been to a gay bar?"

"WHAT!? What do you mean a gay bar?"

"Don't you know what a switch hitter is?"

I was a little bit of a Cubs fan and knew something about baseball. "Uh, yea, it's someone who can bat left- or right-handed."

"Technically, but it's slang for a bisexual or a homosexual."

"Well, hey, it's the 21st century. A lot of my friends in school are gay." I just wanted to end the conversation.

Stacy came back after finishing up in the kitchen. She led me out to her car and we got in. There she was completely naked; she made no effort to cover any part of her body. She drove around to The Switch Hitter and we went in. They were almost 50 people in there. All of the men were dressed, but about 3/4 of the women were naked including 4 band members. Actually, one of the guitarist was wearing a blouse of sorts with one sleeve that left her right breast exposed. She had nothing on below the waist. I guess that was a dramatic outfit since it was worthy of my mentioning it. The was a clothed male bass guitarist. The patrons were clustered into groups of anywhere from two to maybe five or six. You couldn't say that the customers were paired off since there might be 3 women and 2 guys or 4 guys and 2 girls in a cluster.

Couples were dancing. Mostly it was a guy and a girl, but I did see two guys rather intimately embracing on the dance floor. There were probably 3 female couples dancing, two were completely naked and one couple had a naked woman and a clothed woman maybe 10 years older. The bar was technically a sports bar with a Dodgers game on one TV and a Giants game on another. Two other TV's were showing women's gymnastics and a swim meet.

Stacy and I went to the bar and spoke briefly with Patricia who was quite busy. She had on shorts but no top. Stacy asked for two Yuenglings and her mother said, "When did you start drinking that?"

"Since Sara introduced me to them. . . .or I should say her father." She had a big smile on her face continuing our little family farce. We sat at a table and she put one of the beers in front of me. "Now don't you dare touch that or we could get into trouble." Another big smile crossed her face and she pushed the beer in front of me.

We sat and talked and she told me that her whole family was always comfortable with nudity. She started working in the bar when she was 18 and usually went topless. It wasn't long before she adopted the patrons' dress code. Her mother usually only disrobes completely when she is celebrating something like the 49'er or Stanford winning a game. Blanke Schande doesn't have a football team so she adopted her husband's alma mater. She went nude for a month when the Giants won the pennant.

Stacy opened The Absolute when she was 22. She knew something about running a restaurant from The Switch Hitter but it was a completely different world running an upscale gourmet restaurant. The hospitality school was a constant source of talent with both cheap labor and good management expertise provided by recent graduates. Her mother gave her help in managing the restaurant. While most restaurants go out of business after 5 years, she had thrived. Being in the forefront of the clothing-optional movement in town had cemented her success.

She asked me to dance. It seemed only natural and she took my hand and led me to the dance floor. Did that mean she was going to lead? After a couple of fast songs the band started playing a slow song and it was only natural that I would fall into Stacy's embrace. Her hands gradually moved from my back to my lower back then down to my buttocks. It was strange, but I didn't object. In fact I started lowering my hands down to her butt. There was no great wall of China separating my hands from her flesh and my fingers started creeping into her ass crack. She smiled and whispered, "That feels good! I wish I could do the same to you!" Our behavior was not that extraordinary from the behavior of the other patrons.

After a couple more dances Stacy said we had to go to The Absolute to close for the day. We drove there, through the middle of town, parked and went in. There were only two couples still there and they were finishing their meal. One couple that looked in their 30's had the woman naked as did the other couple that were about 10 years older. They were acting as if everything was normal. The hostess wore a cocktail dress. She looked about 35 or so. Three female staff members were naked, but 2 others and 2 men were clothed. Stacy led me back to the kitchen.

"Sara, I'd like you to meet Amanda and Ivan. They are my assistant managers." Amanda wore a black tulle long skirt, sensible shoes with a medium heel and nothing else. Oh, pearl earrings and matching pearl nipple dangles, of course, and a pearl necklace. Ivan had a chef's smock. "I really want to thank you two for helping me out this weekend. This has been my vacation. I was able to get in a round of golf with my mother and I helped out at the Convention Center. I'm working there Sunday morning for the final reunion breakfast, so you two have to handle our brunch, but I'll be here around 3:00. Ivan, I'll be here tomorrow at about 4:00 and I'll be running the kitchen. You should be able to go home early; I know you've been working hard all week." Amanda told Stacy she had closed the books for the evening and prepared the deposit. The workers all continued to leave as Stacy showed me around the front of the house and the kitchen. Stacy was very proud of the kitchen.