The Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at last alone when Stacy asked me, "Are you hungry? I'm starved, I need to fix myself something." I said I wouldn't mind something. "How about if I fix us an omelette? An omelette is one of the easiest things to prepare. . . .and the hardest. They say if you can properly prepare an omelette you can prepare anything."

I assented and she sprung into action. "How about some cheese, mushrooms, and ham?" Again I agreed. I thought she would grab some pre-shredded cheddar cheese and some ham and a couple of button mushrooms. No, she grated some fine Gruyere, some fresh porcine mushrooms and some prosciutto. She efficiently set about preparing the omelettes and at the same time opened a bottle of Napa Valley sparkling blanc-de-blanc Chardonnay and poured two glassed. I felt like a little school girl as I giggled as I took a sip and said, "Wow, it tickles."

"Do you like being tickled?"

"A little, I guess."

She asked me how the past two days were going and I briefly, but elaborately recounted the events. She served the omelettes as I got to the story of Mom and me kissing in Maddie's class. I hesitated as I retold the story and she knew I was not exposing all of my emotions. "How did you feel as she kissed you?"

"Weird."

"What kind of weird?"

"I don't know, just weird."

"Was it a bad weird?" she took a bite of her omelette, she looked directly into my eyes, "or a good weird?"

"I don't know the difference between a bad weird and a good weird."

"Ha, ha. You really were perplexed. Well, did you feel weird because you were being kissed by a woman? or by someone who was naked? or by your mother?" I told her I wasn't sure. "Well, if I kissed you how do you think you'd feel? I'm a woman. . . .and I'm naked. But I'm not your mother."

"I think I'd like that."

Stacy delicately kissed my lips and I responded. Her lips lingered on mine. Soon she was exploring my tongue with her tongue. I reciprocated. We were locked in that embrace and she caressed my breast through my dress. "Don't you want to get more comfortable?" I sheepishly nodded my assent. She unzipped the back of my dress while rubbing her hands along my back. I was not wearing a bra. She noticed and commented, "That's good, you're making progress." She lifted the hem of my dress and soon it was over my head. I was naked except for a much-too-practical pair of panties. Damn, why hadn't I worn a thong. . .or less. But that problem became moot as her hands gently slipped my panties down my thighs.

I was suddenly extremely self-conscious of my pubic hair. It was not shaved nor neatly trimmed as I hadn't made preparations for the upcoming bikini season. She paused to gently caress my thighs as she lowered my panties. Her hands move from my outer thighs to my inner thighs and I lowered my body to give her closer access to my pussy. She didn't respond to this immediately, but instead caressed my breasts.

"I'm sorry," I said softly.

"For what?"

"That I'm not trim down there."

"You'll have time for that."

She continued caressing my breasts and I was hoping she was going to explore my hairy bush. Her motion was very methodical and I was sure she had studied what women, girls, liked. She circled first my right breast with her left hand then my left breast with her right hand. I could hear myself starting to moan. Her tongue joined in the circular motion by caressing my areolas. First one breast then the other; she doubled back and licked my nipples and tugged at each one gently with her teeth.

By now the fire was igniting within my poor ignored cunt. I grabbed her hand and forcible moved it to my pussy. "So do you feel weird?"

"I feel deprived," as my voice and my look must have betrayed my longing for her to take the next step. I felt her finger outlining my pussy lips. She found my clitoris and starting rolling it between her fingers Round and round and finally thrusting, gently thrusting, her finger into my moist pussy. "Unh, unh" I animalistically cried out. "Yes, that's what I want."

Suddenly her head dropped and it was between my thighs. "Here, this is awkward." I was afraid she was referring to the situation, but I then realized she was talking about her physical discomfort. "Jump up her." She lifted me onto the prep table and I was on my back with my legs spread apart. Her face quickly, but gently, buried itself into my nether region. Her tongue moved to finish the work of her finger on my pussy lips. I felt it thrust into my cunt and I experienced the first orgasm of my life. I shouted with pleasure. She laughed and said, "Now that was weird." She continued as I felt wave after succeeding wave of orgasmic pleasure.

Finally she came up for air and asked, "I don't want to be trite, but was that good for you?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

She continued gently caressing me. Since I was lying down, I couldn't do much except stroke her arms, her face and her breasts. I raised myself up and repeated the motions she had used on my breasts on hers. I figured that's what she liked. I was torn between the idea of doing to her pussy what she had just done to mine. Did she want me to reciprocate? Would I betray my inexperience? Was I ready to take that next step?

I didn't have to decide as she said, "You need to get dressed, I told your parents I would have you back by 2:30." I put on my dress, but not my panties. I carried them out with me.

We got in Stacy's car and returned to campus. When we got to the Convention Center, we exchanged a long series of passionate kisses until finally she scooted me out the car. As I walked away, I turned to her and tossed my panties to her. "Keep these for me. I'll collect them the next time I see you."

I went up to our room and disrobed. . .completely. I didn't bother putting on my night shirt. I started to get into my bed, but instead I crawled into the bed with Mom and Dad. That awakened them, but nothing was said. I crawled next to my mother who wrapped her arm around me. We exchanged smiles and both immediately fell asleep and slept peacefully and contendedly until we awoke for breakfast the next morning.

(To be Continued)