All Comments on 'The Reunion Ch. 02'

by CorbinC

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SchlankSchlankover 6 years ago
A delicious and enjoyable story!

I liked it! I thought it was both erotic and charming! Sara's continuing kinda-sorta lesbian relationship with her mother is very arousing! I don't know why, but for some reason mother-daughter lesbian relationships seem to have a very powerful effect on me!

I'm not sure why that happens, but I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who is a fan of stories like this.

And I KNOW that there are a huge number of people out there who are fans of public nudity!

zoejoeyzoejoeyover 6 years ago
Loved it

I know it doesn't say (to be continued) after this part, but I wonder if you are planning a new series where Sara enrols in BSC next semester? Or how she struggles with embracing her new found confidence with the possible shyness or embarrassment of being naked in her own home town or during her last few weeks of school? Regardless, thank you so much for adding an above average entry to the BSC genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorbinC@CorbinC
I love naked in public stories and stories involving relationship with teachers and former students. Some of my "critics" think I should add a fetish about women with shaved heads, especially descriptions of their hair being shorn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Reunion Series Info