The Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it wouldn't kill me. And besides I wanted to know what we would see at 10:00 in the town and, frankly, i wanted to show off my new look. Sure enough, as we walked we drew absolutely no attention, well, no more than an attractive 42 year old woman would draw who was out for a stroll with her, can I say, attractive, teenage daughter.

We exchanged pleasantries with people we passed on the street. There was no difference in whether they were clothed or partially clothed or not. As we passed some shop Susan would stop to window shop. She wished they were still open so she could go in. We passed by one jewelry store that was open. Susan went in and bought two sets of earrings with matching nipple dangles, one for her and one for me, but I was sure we would be wearing each others.

She picked up one set of, well, dangles, but wasn't sure what they were for. They were clearly not earrings and it wasn't obvious how they would be attached to the nipples. She asked the sales girl, an attrative red-headed topless girl probably in her early 20's what they were.

"They are non-piercing labia jewelry."

"What?' she said with a chuckle.

"Oh, Susan, don't be so naive", I admonished her. "I'm not nearly as sophisticated and experienced as you and I know what they are for. See, you open this clasp and slip it on to your pussy lips." I asked the salesgirl if I could try them on.

"Yes, if you'd like."

I slipped them on as casually as if I were trying a set of earrings.

"How do they feel?" the sales girl asked.

"Stimulating."

"Dad, if I promise to do the dishes and laundry for a month, will you buy them for me?"

"That's no bargain, I was going to make the new you do them anyway."

"Pleeeeezzze!" I reverted to my Pumpkin mode.

"You put me on the spot. These are only $65 and I'm sure you mother, uh, Susan, is going to want these $395 gold amethyst dangles."

"You're right about that, Frank, but what better souvenir of this weekend." Susan and I each attached our new jewelry and left the store. We were giggling like a bunch of silly school girls. We staggered down the street, slapping each other as we went, giggling all the way. Susan reached down to admire my dangles. I was emboldened to return the favor.

"Boy, I'd like to present these at breakfast tomorrow morning", I said.

"Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, but would it be too incestuous if I asked you to present?"

Susan, still giggling, pipped up, "Hey, incest runs in our family." She laughed at that. We staggered a few more feet. We ignored the people staring at us like we were a couple of drunks and when we got to the stop light Susan grabbed me and planted another passionate kiss on me." I wanted so much for her to diddle my dangles, and I was tempted to initiate the action to clear the way and show what I wanted. But I didn't think that our get-out-of-jail-free card would help us in this situation.

We giddily made out way back to the Convention Center. Dad stripped down to his boxer briefs without putting on his pajamas. Susan and I took off our make up. I took off my earrings and nipple rings, but I kept the labia pendants on. I realized there was a substantial chance they would come loose in the bed, but the stimulation they were providing was worth the risk of having to search for them in the morning.

My bed had been deployed by the staff and two mints graced the pillow. I started to get in.

"Don't you want to cement all the changes in our relationship by spooning with me?"

Frankly, i was relieved that she established that limit right away. Spooning I could handle. Indeed, I was looking forward to it. Having her play with my dangles with her tongue was more than even I could handle. I crawled into the bed, she wrapped her arms around me. I turned my head and I initiated a good-night kiss that cemented our new relationship.

I don't know why, but I remembered a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson I had to memorize for an English class. Not being a great scholar, I really remember very little of what I was taught in school, but I reflected aloud, "Finish each day before you begin the next, and interpose a solid wall of sleep between the two."

Day Four

When I awoke, I turned around to kiss Susan. She recoiled saying, "Dragon breath; dragon breath."

With those four words, i knew the bloom was off the rose. I couldn't believe Susan couldn't tolerate morning halitosis for a few seconds, in order to kiss me. I wasn't heartbroken, but it did help me put some of the events of the past two days in perspective.

Sure enough, one of the labia dangles had come loose. I knew I could easily find it in the bed, but I deliberately made an effort to crawl over Susan searching for it. I rubbed my arms against her thighs and calves appearing to search for it. As I was moving about the bed, i made sure my forearm brushed against each of her breasts. I was going to get my morning play in one way or the other.

Susan showered first. Actually Dad and her showered together and this was the first occasion when Dad dropped all modesty about exposing himself to me. While they were in there, I opened the shower curtain and said with mock admonition, "Now you two kids behave yourselves." I didn't close the curtain completely since I wanted it to be open so Susan could see me applying exceptional diligence in brushing my teeth twice as long as I usually did and gargling mouthwash three times as long as necessary. I wanted to show her I was a little miffed at her hint that my morning hygiene wasn't up to her high standards.

We finally went down to the breakfast buffet around 9:30. We wanted to time it so that Stacy could wait on us but then join us at 10:00 before we finished our meal. We walked into the room and grabbed a table. There were 3 people at the table, but there was still room for 2 other people. Dad and I went to the omelette station where Stacy was working.

I stepped up and Stacy asked, "What can I prepare for you this morning?"

"I'll have the usual."

"I'm surprised. You don't want to fall into a rut, do you? I thought you were more adventuresome and would try something new." There was that twinkle in her eyes and the knowing smile on her lips.

"Alright, I did alright Friday night. What does the chef recommend?"

She put a pat of butter in two separate pans to start melting it. In one she spooned out shallots, some shiitake mushrooms, some gourmet peppers and chopped heirloom tomatoes. As she was sauteing those, she cracked three fresh eggs, gently beat them and poured them into the second pan.

Then she came back and added some finely sliced lox and goat cheese into the pan with the vegetables. She combined the two pans at the exact right moment and gently flipped the eggs to form a textbook omelette.

"And you, Mr. Sussman?"

"Just give me a Western omelette."

"Please, Dad. You are talking to a genius. You don't ask Pavarotti to sing 'Friends in Low Places". Give him an omelette with gourmet peppers, heirloom tomatoes, Gruyere cheese and prosciutto."

We took our omelettes back to our table. Susan was already seated there with Eggs Benedict she had gotten at another station. Ingrid and Eric had joined her. Ingrid was seated next to Susan, Dad sat next to Eric and I sat on the other side of Susan. As I was sitting down, I saw Dad say something to Eric in a conspiratorially hushed tone.

Suddenly, Eric said, "Sara, I believe this is the first time you have been naked while I have been at the table." I acknowledged that fact. "I would like you to present."

I started to giggle. "How do you want me to present?"

"I want you to show me your pretty little cunt with your new jewelry. And I want you to make sure Ingrid gets a good look so she can judge if your cunt is as nice as your mother's."

I couldn't have been upset with what some would consider Eric's vulgar languare. After all, this little drama had been choreographed by my own father and I had expressed a wish for it last night.

I took off the sneakers and socks I had worn so that I was completely naked. I got onto the table, positioned myself in front of Eric, leaned backward supporting myself by my hands and proceeded to give him two minutes of the youngest and most exciting pussy he had probably seen in quite a while. I made sure I swiveled around so that Ingrid got an eyeful. After two minutes I resumed my seat and started eating my meal all the time smiling coquettishly at Eric, Ingrid, Susan and, between glances, Dad.

Stacy joined us as promised at 10:00. "Wow, that was quite a show you put on. I'm sorry I missed it."

"Stacy, love, you know the rules. Presenting is for the males at Blanke Schande. You aren't supposed to need it." I was starting to develop a twinkle in my eyes. Stacy had fixed herself a Greek quinoa omelets With feta and tzatziki.

Stacy was seated next to me, but I wanted Susan and Dad to hear our conversation. "Stacy, I want you to help me get some direction in my life. After spending time with you this weekend, and all the students at Blanke Schande, I realize I've had the ambition and direction of a slug. I need to do something with my life."

"We're not going to decide this here. I want you to go home and spend a week thinking about where you want to be, what you want to be doing in 2, 5, 10, 20 years. You're graduating from high school in, what, a month? You're a little behind the curve. We'll skype each other two or three times a week, or, frankly, as much as you need. I hope your mother and father don't object."

"Of course not", they said in unison.

"Susan, I want you to teach me how to cook. I've never learned that."

"Alright, tell you what, we'll start with an omelette. An omelette is one of the easiest thing to prepare."

"And the hardest", Stacy and I said together. We laughed and embraced each other. Strange how Susan had inadvertently allowed us to relive one of those magical moments from Friday night.

"Then it's agreed. This is just step one, but we'll all get there together."

Stacy and I embraced as did Susan and Ingrid, I mean long, longing embraces. Of course there were other cursory embraces all around.

We said our farewells and returned to our room. We had to be at the airport by 1:30 PM to catch a flight to San Francisco International. From there we had a connection in Denver and home to Des Moines. Susan packed our luggage, but she had really never unpacked her clothes. She had not put on a stitch of clothing since 5:45 PM Thursday night. She put what dirty clothes Dad and I had into a sack and we left the room.

Susan was obviously going to take at least the 1st flight naked. I was curious how long she would remain that way. With a great deal of trepidation, I decided to make the 1st leg naked. I took some shorts and a tank top and my sandals in a small overnight bag to have ready to change at SFO.

We were assisted by a member of the Reunion committee in getting a taxi. We headed for the small community airport that serves the town. There was a very low-keyed security station and as we were searched Dad pulled out his smart phone to get a picture. "Dad! I don't want this posted all over facebook! I don't know, maybe I do need to change my facebook profile picture." I silent considered the absurdity of that and chuckled aloud. "Look, I've got to go to school 6 more weeks. Can you at least change your privacy settings so I don't have to go completely viral?"

Dad took several pictures of me and Susan,, each by ourselves and then some of us embracing or holding hands. He had one of the TSA people take a series of family pictures as we exchanged positions in the center of the group.

We walked out the security building and climbed three steps to get into the plane. The plane was about 2/3 full, Susan and I and one other family that I had seen at the reunion had the mother and daughter naked. Susan produce the small white towel that she had thoughtfully brought along and we were seated. There were two seats on one side of the aisle that Susan and I occupied and Dad sat across the aisle in a single seat.

The flight lasted about 30 minutes including circling the field and landing. We debarked the plane and I drew a deep breath as it finally dawned on me I was no longer in the friendly confines of Blanke Schande College and its environs and I was committed to walk down the corridors of SFO until I could at least find a restroom where I could put on some clothes. I guess i could have performed a reverse strip-tease and put on my clothes on the plane or the tarmac but despite my trepidation I wanted to let the world see the new Sara Sussman in all her glory.

We had to take the tram to the United terminal and despite passing by two women's rooms I remained naked. Finally, when we got to our gate I asked Susan to come into the restroom with me while I got dressed. She had no intention of doing the same. lt was amazing the lack of attention we drew. I couldn't believe it. Yea, there were a few heads turned, and an occasional "tsk, tsk".

We walked boldly into the 737 and grabbed out seats. Susan was as nonchalant as can be. The enormity of what she, and up until 20 minutes ago, of what I was doing dawned on me and I was much more nervous that she was.

The flight was uneventful, if you consider 3 separate stewardesses and 1 steward coming by to see if we needed any drinks or peanuts, uneventful. Susan engaged in polite chit chat; but she didn't bring up her "dress", or undress as it were, and shockingly none of them did either.

When we landed and debarked the plane as we exited one of the stewardesses asked Susan, "I love your outfit. Where can I get one for myself." It wasn't said snarkily or sarcastically. It was said with a tone of honest admiration for her being so bold to "wear" that outfit.

"Like me on facebook and I'll post my latest outfits. Do you like my dangles?" Susan asked moving her hands from her ears, to her breasts and finally just framing her vagina.

"I definitely need to know where you got those", gushed the stewardess.

As we walked down the corridors in the Denver airport to our connecting flight, I noticed we were being followed by two terminal security officers. I said, "Dad, do you have any bail money on you?' as I nodded toward Susan's new admirers.

We got to our gate and the officers approached us. "What do you think you are doing?"

"We're waiting for our flight back to Des Moines after spending a delightful weekend at our 20 year class reunion."

"Dressed like that?"

"Perhaps this will help", as Susan produced her official letter from Blanke Schande.

The lead security guard showed it to his female companion. "What do you think, Phyllis?"

Phyllis said, "Well, it looks official, but I dunno."

Susan started bearing her claws, "So let me see if I have this right. If I were to light up a joint you wouldn't say a thing. But you're going to hassle me about this?"

"Calm down, Susan", Dad calmly interjected. "Officers, I assure you my wife is doing nothing illegal. I think it's clear from this letter."

The officers took one more long look up and down Susan who had remained seated all along. Phyllis seemed to take a little longer look than her companion. "Let's go Phyllis. I'm sure we can find bigger fish to fry."

As they walked away, Susan and I laughed hysterical but tried not to be so loud we would invite more scrutiny.

We made it to Des Moines and Susan was still, uh, "dressed" in her Blanke Schande uniform. We got our luggage and walked to the parking garage.

We drove home and as we pulled into the driveway our next door neighbors, the Dicksons, were walking their two Golden Retrievers. The Dicksons are probably in their early fifties, and their jaws dropped to their chests. Susan waived, "Hi, we just got back from California." Still not a word.

The two male dogs, who were always so calm previously, where pulling frantically on their leashes. Dad said, "They probably want to sniff you asshole."

We got inside and Susan quickly ran to put on a robe. "I guess my 'get-out-of-jail-free card expired when I stepped inside the house."

We all hugged. "I'm so glad you took me with you. That's the best weekend we have ever spent in my life. Thank you for taking me!"

12