The Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up from the couch that they were sitting on, Carrie continued her story while walking around the room. She did this for two reasons. One it helped her focus on the details, and second she was getting incredibly turned on reliving the events. Will hadn't even been gone for twenty minutes and she was really getting horny just thinking about what all they had done. So horny in fact that every time she pictured them fucking her pussy would twitch. As she continued telling Jessica what they had done she turned around to face her. The sight before her was not one she was even remotely prepared for...Jessica's blouse was completely open and she was squeezing her breast while her other hand was now down her pants.

"Jessica...what are you doing!" Carrie exclaimed when she was finally able to speak. This was not the reaction she was expecting from Jessica while she was telling her what had happened. Still seeing Jessica openly masturbating was making her want to strip out of her own clothes and masturbate too while reliving the events of the day before.

"Girl are you kidding me...did you honestly expect me not to get turned on?" Jessica said as she continued playing with her body. "You've been telling me how you not only walked in on him masturbating in the shower, but you were naked yourself and were masturbating watching him. I would have loved to seen the two of you. Don't tell me you're not all hot and bothered telling me what happened. In fact I'm willing to bet that your sweet little pussy is really wet and just begging for some attention."

Not even bothering to reply to Jessica's comments, Carrie began to slowly remove her clothes and once completely naked she sat in the chair across from her. Spreading her legs wide Carrie began to run her fingers through the swollen lips of her pussy. As she slowly ran her fingers up between them she brought her wetness up to her rapidly swelling clit. Staring at Jessica, who had now also removed her clothes, Carrie remembered the sweet taste of Jessica's pussy, unconsciously licking her lips as she did so.

No words were spoken as the two of them watched the other masturbate. Carrie began to slowly circle her hard throbbing clit, moaning each time that she let her finger stroke it. As Jessica watched Carrie begin to pull on her hard stiff nipple Jessica could take no more. Standing up from the couch she knelt between Carrie's wide spread legs. Leaning forward she took Carrie's hand away from her clit. Jessica ran her hot wet tongue between Carrie's swollen lips, finally tasting the hot sweet juices that she had fantasized about many a night as she had laid in her bed back home masturbating. Running her tongue between she reached Carrie's swollen clit and began to gently suck it in to her mouth. Looking up between Carrie's wide spread legs she saw that Carrie had her eyes closed...kneading her lust swollen breasts in her hands.

"Mmmm...yes," Carrie moaned as she felt Jessica begin to circle her clit with her tongue, "suck it...yeah just like that."

As Jessica felt Carrie raise her hips trying to get even more of herself in to her mouth; Jessica began to stroke Carrie's hot wet pussy with her fingers. Sinking them deep in to Carrie's pussy she stopped licking her clit, bring her wet sticky fingers to her mouth so that she could once again taste Carrie's hot sweet juices.

"God you still taste so fucking amazing." Jessica said before continuing eating Carrie's now dripping pussy. Taking her legs in her hands, Jessica put one over each of her shoulders so that she could sink her face even deeper in to Carries hot, juicy pussy.

"Oh fuck...yes...fuck...eat me...oh...yeah...just like," Carrie moaned tossing her head side to side now completely lost in the feelings emanating from between her legs. Reaching down between her legs Carrie put her hands behind Jessica's head pulling her even deeper into her wide stretched pussy.

Now continually circling and stroking Carrie's hard throbbing clit with her tongue, Jessica once again began to fuck Carrie's pussy with her fingers. As she fucked her hot dripping pussy, Jessica could feel Carrie's pussy beginning to clench around her fingers. Turning her hand Jessica began a 'come hither' motion with her fingers stroking Carrie's swollen g-spot.

"Fuck me...shit...fuck me," Carrie moaned, "I...mmmm...fuck...cumminnng," was all she was able to gasp as her body suddenly froze as her orgasm completely over took her.

Slowly returning to the present, Carrie looked down between her legs to see Jessica on her back with her hands now between her own legs fucking herself. Sliding out of the chair, Carrie knew what she wanted...what she wanted now was to once again taste Jessica's hot, wet dripping pussy. Laying down between her legs she brushed Jessica's hands away, replacing them with her tongue. As she gently sucked Jessica's hard stiff nub into her mouth she slowly licked it up and down.

"Yeah...mmmm...just like that." Jessica whispered as she felt Carrie doing what she had dreamed of since their night together. As Carrie ate her pussy, Jessica took her lust swollen breasts in her hands and began pulling on her hard stiff nipples sending jolts of pre-orgasmic bliss through her body. "Yes...mmmm...fuck me...please...fuck me Carrie...please," Jessica begged.

Carrie knelt between Jessica's legs and gently lifted them up, up and finally over putting Jessica in a position with her body now upside down resting on her shoulders with her knees by her ears. Looking up at Carrie between her legs Jessica's eyes opened wide. In this position she knew that she was now completely at Carrie's mercy. As she felt Carrie slowly insert two fingers into her up turned pussy. Jessica could only moan as she felt Carrie begin to slowly fuck her, "Mmmm...yeah...ohhh...fuck...yeah...fuck me," was all she could say.

Looking down at Jessica's upturned pussy, Carrie stared open mouth as she watched Jessica's wet lust swollen lips cling to her fingers. Over and over she fucked her friend watching as more and more of her hot juices coated her fingers, making them glisten with Jessica's wetness.

"More...mmmm...put another finger in." Jessica gasped. She wanted, no needed to feel her pussy full.

As Carrie pulled her fingers from Jessica's pussy she looked deep in to Jessica's eyes and licked her sweet sticky juices from them before slowly and gently inserting three fingers back in to Jessica's gaping hole. As her fingers entered her Carrie could feel Jessica's pussy begin to pulsate around them. Carrie began to fuck Jessica's pussy over and over, twisting her fingers in her tightly filled hole, rubbing her swollen g-spot as she did so. Leaving her fingers deep inside Jessica's pussy, Carrie used her other hand to stroke Jessica's hard throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck me," Jessica suddenly groaned as she felt Carrie's fingers begin to rub against the swollen flesh of her g-spot. Every time the engorged flesh was rubbed waves of pre-orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. This, yes this was what she had missed for so many years. No one she had been with since that night seemed to know how to illicit so much intense sexual pleasure from her body. From deep within her she felt it building, the orgasm she had been craving from the moment she had knocked on Carrie's door. With every twist of Carrie's fingers deep within her and with every flick of Carrie's fingers across her swollen clit, Jessica spiraled closer and closer to cumming. And then like a train flying across the tracks it hit her. "Fuck me...yes...fuck me...mmmm...cumming...oh sweet Jesus." Jessica moaned over and over as her body was completely overtaken as she came.

Carrie had known that Jessica was going to cum even before Jessica herself had known as she felt her pussy begin to tightly grip her fingers. As she watched her body twist and turn through her orgasm, Carrie was in awe as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over Jessica.

As Carrie removed her very wet fingers from Jessica's pussy allowing her to sit back up they both looked at each other and began laughing. "Wouldn't Will have liked to have been here to see that," Jessica said as she stood up, "perhaps we should get dressed before he comes back." "Yeah we should probably hurry because I don't think he'll be gone that much longer," Carrie replied. But she also wondered what Will would have said had he walked in on them.

12