All Comments on 'The Reunion Pt. 02'

by lakegirl13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I do wonder

Would the skank wife set up a three way with another woman?

If not why not? Let the wacc husband see greener pastures.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Good story!

This is a much approved story, when compared to Ch01. You can tell you did a good job by the comments. These same people make the same comments on story after story, yet we’re yet to see one of theirs posted. Oh yeah, that’s right, you must have a user ID to post. Too bad the same requirement isn’t applied to commenting.

I gave you a 4 based on improvement. GOOD LUCK! cd

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Hmmm

Didn't see the previous chapter torn to shreds as some useless anon stated.

Several suggested improvements. That's what writing is about. Looking for ideas to improve. No legal language in this chapter and that's a definite improvement.

You don't say whether you're continuing and the current story brought nothing new to a well used plot so 3* By the dialogue I would suspect you intend to quit here but it's always nice if you let your readers know your intent. TBC or The End?

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Nope

Where are these wonderful comments? You write verey descriptive sex scenes, but the wife sharing ruins it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good place

Good place to end this story. Enough said. Fun fantasy. Although I don't have a cuck kink, it was a fun ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Usually at these reunions you have uncomfortable spouses because they know that one or many more in that room might have fucked there wife. Maybe just blow jobs or hand jobs. It’s very uncomfortable knowing that there is a great chance that as she says hello to these guys that both of thinking about how it was to fuck her and all the vile thinks that they might’ve got her to do. As the hubby you know what she does now and your standing there all night wondering who , what and how often did she fuck them and did they have big dicks that she craved or thought about. Some guys say they don’t care but guys are territorial and jealous by nature. I know I wouldn’t like it and that’s why at a very young age I knew I would never marry or seriously date anyone from where I was from. Seems childish but that’s me and I’m glad to not have to deal with that because a guy was recently complaining that that sat at a table next to a person he knew well that dated his wife for three years. He said the guy and his wife acted so nice but he had this dumb smirk on his face as he spoke to his wife. He said he fucked his wife that night and she was extra horney. The next morning he asked her straight out if seeing him got her like that and she told him yes which shocked him. She told him that when they dated he was very rough dominating and aggressive while fucking and his dick was very thick. He said it did pop in her head that night but only a little and she dumped him back then because he was a dick and that he had nothing to worry about. Well he said it caused plenty of arguments for a few weeks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stepping into the deep end.

This was a nice finish and you didn't step away from the complicated feelings. That's honest. But in real life the threat of emotional bonding between wife and Kyle is real if they continue to sex each other. Deep feelings were already there in Kyle and they could come back with a vengeance. Suppose she has a rough spell with her husband, then Kyle becomes more than just a check on the list.

Again I say nothing about the morality and can't get excited about what happened but keeping the sex going will end up with pain. I've been there.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

New cuck and his whore bed a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A different view of Treen

The wisest, perhaps because he's the most experienced, of these three characters is clearly Kyle. Fortunately for Treen he reminds her to have some physical contact with Jake once he and she have exchanged orgasms. For reasons uncertain she couples with Jake on his chair rather than inviting her husband to join them on the bed. A king size bed has plenty of room for three adults to recline and play comfortably.

Kyle is completely excluded from the interactions between Treen and Jake and then is left in an awkward position alone in the bed with the other two somehow sleeping in a straight chair. The logical sex act between the married couple after Kyle's orgasm would be for Treen to give Jake oral to completion, with swallowing, thus establishing his rank as her preeminent lover. Having Jake cum in her pussy means Kyle would get sloppy seconds as his first experience of intercourse with Treen. It is no wonder Kyle leaves without fucking her, thus ending a rather lackluster wife sharing occasion. .

I have tempered my view of Treen in light of this chapter. She is simply not good at taking part in a threesome. Granted she has no experience in such encounters but even her instincts about how to interact with two sexual partners simultaneously are sadly lacking. I still find her decision to send Jake to the corner confusing but no longer see evidence of an underlying disrespect for her husband. She is equally obtuse to Kyle's feelings when she fucks Jake and then falls asleep leaving her new lover alone on the other side of the room.

This story is my first exposure to this writer's work. Lakegirl13 has promise as a storyteller and I look forward to observing the development of a skilled author. Lakegirl13, please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous