All Comments on 'The Revelation on the Back Deck'

by TheHessian

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
needsanother chapter

and consummation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

A really nice story, but agree with the previous reviewer, it needs a sequel where they do it for real.

BG187BG187about 7 years ago
Disgusting

Diseased whore mom stories aren't hot

Still written well ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BG187

What is your issue? Clearly has issues with strippers.

I would have given you a 4 but since this was a dream you get a 1. Fail!

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
The advice of my tenth grade english teacher.

When in the tenth grade my teacher gave a creative writing assignment. She added one special rule to the assignment, "if your story ends with it being a dream you automatically fail." The reason for this of course is that making it a dream twist is over done, cheap, and most of all feels like a cop-out. Now if you were to end a part one on it being a fantasy then it's not bad since the reader knows it's still going somewhere, but ending on a dream feels week.

I would note that aside from that one glaring issue that is was a pretty good story. I was enjoying myself up until the ending. I would encourage you to keep writing, just just avoid fatal flaw listed above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Teacher was wrong

What I learned that in the real world there are no rules, only preference ... school is just for training if creative writing is your goal ... there is no correct way to tell another persons story fiction or not ... what is the purpose of the story? If it to get someone off then it has done its job. If it doesn't get the others off, its just a matter of preference.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Hot story - dream or not

This was a great story to get the blood pumping (and anything else), and it doesn't matter if it was a dream sequence, after all these are all STORIES not real ilfe drama.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
revelation on the back deck

winded down?

Wound.

then dived into his meal?

Dove.

Man, I tell you, you hillbillies know how to trash a good story with poor usage.

You need an editorto take a 3/5 to a 5/5.

photokenphotokenabout 7 years ago
Very good story

I really enjoyed the ending. I thought it took a lot of creativity to make it believable. Thanks for very enjoyable story.

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 7 years ago
Grammar Nazis should study grammar

The anonymous jerk of 04/03/17 who commented on your grammar should do some studying himself. "Dove" is perfectly acceptable as past or past participle of "dive". See any decent dictionary.

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 7 years ago
More on "dive"

"Dived" is perfectly acceptable, too.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Great story...I was hard listening to the dance

Had me surprised when it was a dream

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nice Job!

So does Scott get to go to the college of his choice or not? Maybe we'll find out in chapter 2? ;-)

Thanks for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Ending

It seemed to escalate very fast but dreams are like that. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Write a sequel to make this a dream come true

dirtymom49dirtymom49about 7 years ago
Good start

love to see her take her son to a strip club where he gets to see her dance for men then he watches the men fuck her in the VIP room maybe he joins or not? maybe one of the men sees him watching and makes him taste his mothers wet pussy on his cock and sucks it clean as mommy watches.

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Nice Surprise

It could use a sequel but not necessarily. The dream was a nice hook, no more hackneyed than a pie in the face comedy routine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

what a scum of the earth slut. I wouldn't fuck that whore for anything. probably has every disease in the book...

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Great Storyline Something Different****

Well written and very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not like a dream!!!!!!!!!!!

This story was not a dream, it was more like a trip to the TWILIGHT ZONE. Not a bad read nice job. THANKS

nicho1855nicho1855about 4 years ago
Chapter 2

I liked the way you put this story together. It was very realistic and enjoyable to read. Finally, ignore the gramma Nazis and please consider writing another chapter for this interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

not into whore stories

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

An unusual story but I enjoyed it. The length that the father and mother went to support their son was beautiful. Although fantasy, the like that the son was mature enough to understand and accept, without reservation, the extent the mother went to support her mother, her son and herself. This story rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story you need to continue with more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue with more to let the dream come true although its been long time!!!!!!!!!!!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 1 year ago

A very sweet story, I enjoyed it. It's nice to read something nice :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't write anymore, let it be the end... a smart man has had enough :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here.