The Revelation on the Back Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without an answer she took him by the hands and gently coaxed him to a standing position. She expertly unbuttoned then unzipped his shorts and pulled them down, taking his underwear with them. His stiff cock sprang up like a diving board and she reached down and took it in her hands and slowly began to stroke it.

"Come over to the couch," she said.

Hand in hand they went the few steps to the couch where she guided him onto one end where he sat against the pillows, on leg stretched out on the couch, one foot on the floor. Janey climbed on to the couch on all fours then reached out and grasped his throbbing cock again.

"I hate kneeling on the hard floor," she smiled. Then she took her son's entire cock into her mouth and started slowly sucking it, using her hand to stroke him at the same time.

"Holy shit!" Scott exclaimed. "Ahh, mom, shit."

Janey kept going, her tongue and lips exploring every inch of her son's dick, up and down, side to side and frequently hitting that sensitive spot right on the head. Scott watched her as she continued and she sometimes looked up and caught his eyes then smiled and went back to her oral skills.

Out of nowhere and much too soon Scott felt himself starting to come. He tried in vain to hold it back but it was no use.

"Mom, mom it's coming, it's coming!" he gasped.

With the timing that came from years of practice she released his cock from her mouth then jacked it a couple of times and pointed it towards her tits. Scott came almost violently, shooting gobs and streams of semen all over her beautiful breasts. She rubbed his cock's ultra-sensitive head onto her cum covered tits causing waves of ecstasy to shoot through her son's body until he felt he might pass out. Then she stopped and released his dick, watching him jerk as the pleasure waves still pulsed through him.

"I don't like to swallow that stuff," she said with a smile.

Scott seemed not to hear or care for that matter. It took a few minutes for him to recover and he looked over to see his mom sitting at the other end of the couch, her legs partly open having obviously removed her panties as Scott recovered. Scott couldn't see much in the dim light but then she reached down and started rubbing herself, dipping her fingers in and out of her pussy. He watched her for a bit and found himself growing hard again.

"I heard you young boys can recover quickly," she purred.

Scott stood and grabbed his mother by the ankles and pulled her down to the middle of the couch then spread her legs wide, grabbed his newly recovered cock and plunged in inside her.

"Ooooeee," she squealed in joy then grabbed the cheeks of Scott's young, firm ass and began pulling him towards her as he pumped against her. She was wet, so wet and slick that his cock glided in and out with ease and the feeling was indescribable. He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip and he thrust in and out of her with the rhythm and stamina of a machine. She bucked against him with each stroke, increasing his penetration, yelping in ecstasy with each thrust.

"I'm coming, I'm coming again!" he said between breaths.

She reached up and pulled his face down to hers then kissed him hard as the two of them struggled for air at the same time, her tongue fiercely pushing into his mouth and meeting his just as the climax came to a crescendo for both of them. Then he exploded, waves of unimaginable pleasure coursing throughout his entire being as endless streams of sperm shot forth.

"Scott, Scott. Dinner's ready," her heard her voice say.

His eyes opened and he looked around the room. There was no chair, no CD player and no Janey present. It took him a moment to understand that he was alone on the couch but then at the same time realized that he was ejaculating in his shorts which were still on him to his surprise.

"Go ahead and wash up an come and eat," she said from the kitchen.

He did not reply immediately, still coming to grips with the undeniable fact that he had dreamed it all.

"Scott, are you awake. Come to dinner," she yelled again.

"I'm coming," he answered which was true on two levels. He got up from the couch and went down the hall to his bedroom first where he grabbed a fresh pair of shorts and underwear then down to the bathroom to clean himself up. When he was done he walked back to the kitchen where a nice light dinner waited. Janey was sitting in her usual chair and he made a small detour over to her and gave her a hug around her neck and shoulders from behind.

"Thanks for everything you did for me Mom," he said softly.

"Don't worry about it sweetie," she answered as she patted his hands.

Scott looked down and could easily see his mom's cleavage showing through the V top of her scrubs. He quickly let go of her than went over to his side of the table and sat down.

"I have got to stop looking at so much porn," he thought, then dived into his meal.

12