All Comments on 'The Revenge of the White Rose'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

would like to read e aftermath of this one

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 6 years ago

There has to be more to this.

RePhilRePhilalmost 6 years ago
SHAME

I was enjoying the story until I was forced to read the word Nigger. There is absolutely now excuse to use that word, ever! I know being white and Canadian probably doesn’t give me the right to complain. It’s just most all Canadians are Colour blind, a trait we are proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

rephil that an interesting statement especialy since racisme is something evry human has

you see its an instict to look at evrything that is diffrent from yourself ore something you dont know with distrust and suspicien

its good to know canadian dont have that instict

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
RePhil

It seems to me that the author used the word to emphasize that the wife was racist, not to be racist himself. It’s use fit the story.

That said, the story was way over the top. Multimillionaire with all sorts of spook connections, in Russia as well as the US? 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@rephil

It's easy to say you're not racist when you live in lilywhite Canada. Ya'll just love ignoring the nonwhite women your countrymen have forcibly sterilized (as recently as 2010) and their racial disparities that are actually much worse than your Southern neighbor. But sorry you shat yourself over a word.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
YOU SHOULD NEVER FUCK WITH THE SCI-FI NERDS

they can and will get even all the way back to zero. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Interesting plot.

Didn't like the abuse of government power to kidnap, abuse and experiment. Could have done with a lighter touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
God, that was strange!

He's rich, won a Nobel, works for the CIA and his wife cheats in his bedroom? And he didn't suspect anything? Great revenge! Totally ruin the bitch and keep every penny of your billions. 5 *s and a 👍!

AMerryman

PS: I can't wait for the Independence Day nautical stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stick

with what you do best: sci-fi and nonhuman. Loving wives does not suit your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
people don't

live in Canada TO GET AWAY FROM FROM BLACK PEOPLE they live there because all the bigot's mostly live in the middle east and the southern part of the united states and yes they have Donald Thrum, lucky you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story was good untill

You put the main character as a smart nigger, we all know that there is no such thing ! Good revenge though..... .. smart nigger ..... as if .... lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Simply being a gold digger is sociopathic, but building a sealed prison cell in your house, spending 10s of millions, hiring a crew to permanently monitor, forcing a woman to get pregnant and taking her babies, wiping her memories is just what spurned men do?

Meh

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

The N-word - I agree that the use was to show the racism of the characters, not the writer. In fact the main character expressed dismay at his wife not calling out her lover for using it.

"Just your basic gold-digging slut, and racist at that. I should have told Jack the instant I got a whiff" - Yes, as soon as Brad got a whiff that she was racist he should have told Brad.

Re: Cindy - Not approving, but I can understand using him to ace an exam, then dumping him, but setting him up for a humiliating practical joke? That's just evil.

What would the grounds be for an annulment? I can see a divorce based on her running off with Derek.

Definitely over the top BTB. I thought he was going to use the fertility drug to get her pregnant with HIS baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

maybe a bit more of a finish as to what becomes of her and her family otherwise good

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
I'd guess that most Canadians live in Canada . . .

. . . because they were born there, not to get away from minorities.

There are several lily-white areas in the United States -- think Maine here -- and most of the people who live there do so because their families do. Maybe Mainefiddlehead could chime in on this?

The Mainiacs don't prohibit blacks from living there; it's just that black Americans don't choose to live there very frequently.

Everyone should eat at the Maine Diner in Wells at least once in their lives, as well as lobster on the pier at Old Orchard Beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@AMerryman

I can't wait for that, either. God this category has sucked, lately. The whole site has been bad. Just some sick fucks who get off on wild revenge schemes, here, or cheating sluts. I don't think the race card added anything good to this story. It is just there to sensationalize the thing. Bad usage, and it brought the racists crawling out from under their rocks. Come on, Independence Day!!

cairo3125cairo3125almost 6 years ago
A note to the BTB Writers

What I despise the most about BTB stories is that they're so cut and dry, no action, no suspense. The antagonists were so cliche and not even worth the millions it took for such over the top revenge. Bigotry and cheating should be punished but not in this sadistic fashion.

Could BTB writers put a little more effort into plot and character development? Think on the movie "Fatal Attraction" The Glen Close character was so over the top in that movie that It was relief when she got her just deserts in the end, for all the hell she put that family through.

Think on it, what's a better story Superman vrs the smurfs? or Superman vrs Lex Luthor?

It Makes for a better fight and better story

a 5 for creativty, but the overkill makes it a 3.

Please make your protagonists a little more relatable, with strengths and weakness's that we can all relate to.

What would be the fun in the Rocky Movies if Stallone just went out and knocked his antagonist with one punch in the first round?

Thanks for the effort, better than the usual btb that's written here.

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"You . . . won't . . . get away . . . with . . . this," Renee whispered."

Wow, I think that sentence has been used in a ton of movies since Citizen Kane. How trite.

That the husband never had a hint in years that his wife was an evil, "narcissistic sociopath" with no redeeming qualities must mean she's the best actress in the world or he's a complete idiot.He's evil as well.

Oh, and you don't put thoughts in quotation marks. Quotation marks are for spoken dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WAY to over-the-top for my tastes

Too much racism, too much hatred and way to far over-the-top spy/science fiction stuff. His being a genius, super rich and psychotic was just nuts. It made the story TOO unbelievable and improbable. I didn't like the fact that you made Brad gay either. That just seemed like unnecessary drivel. You simply got carried away with this mess.

1 star

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 6 years ago
One thing that frustrates me...

...in these stories is how often the cheaters just happen to reveal everything at the right time. When Jack discovered the cheaters he was there for just a couple of minutes but in that time they just happened to talk about that this isn't the first time, that Jack was inadequate, that she only married him for his money, and denigrated his race. I know it's hard to get all that info into the story but this was too convenient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gotta get a handle on the racism...

Just my .02 with, but you went a bit over the top with it. I like the plot line and everything else though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still laughing

You took down my comment about smart nigger . We know no such thing exists. Good read other wise .... 5 stars from me

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

Could have used more editing, particularly in comma usage. After seeing your wife cheat, saying "Time to go Jack" carries a *slightly* different meaning (and looks like an errant miscapitalization) as opposed to "Time to go, Jack".

It's tough to believe that someone this cartoonishly evil managed to hide their true nature for so long. The BTB was so ridiculously over-the-top as to be silly: A multimillionaire genius couldn't come up with a better plan than a James Bond-esque death trap that was so elaborate and required so many people involved that he's very obviously going to be caught and end up in jail?

The symbolism of the roses was also a bit odd. It felt like the roses were felt to signify *something*, but I've no clue what. Red signifies passion and romantic love. White signifies innocence, purity and new beginnings (which is why, like a white dress, they're used in weddings). It would have fit more if the wife demanded red roses for passion in the wedding, and the ending had him picking up a white rose for purity and a new beginning, rather than the exact opposite.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
A fun read.

I’m going to take this as written, and not a “Humour” category story. So, with that in mind...

A little bit too much “...and I was a Navy SEAL, hold a 3rd degree black belt in Karate and black belt equivalents in 3 other martial arts. My present job, as the nations acknowledged 17th best computer hacker in America keeps me in touch with the clandestine world. And half my friends are ex-Delta-Force who still contract “black” operations for Uncle Sam when it wants plausible deniability. Oh, and I have two pHDs; one in mathematics relating to data encryption, and one in 18th century french literature. And in my spare time I teach ballet.” If this had been in “Humour” category it would obviously be tongue in cheek. But being in LW category it’s a little harder to decipher intent.

Also, and this is independent of category, Jack’s character is a little 2-dimensional. Nice details about growing up and his “weak spot”, but still yet I don’t “feel” anything for/about him. Not sure how to correct that without a major rewrite. I suggest reading more of other authors aknowledgedly known for such (on Literotica try reading the category “winners”. They usual win because they are able to draw the reader INTO a character, AND usually are at least semi-original, and erotic (not saying you’re not the last two, just the reason why they win)).

Also, Brad’s not being about to tell Jack his suspicions about Renee are pretty weak. Just “you wouldn’t have believed me”, and a few dropped hints is poor. Somehow you needed to put more into that. They’re not just work collegues, but best friends from junior high. At the very least describe the “hints” so we can see how hard Brad tried, and how “blind” Jack really was. Brad too has access to this clandestine world. It would have been easy to gain very incriminating, and concrete, evidence of Renee’s infidelity(s).

Still, the “LOVE” gas is a... blast.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
I did not warm up to it

As a comedy it was overdone. I can't believe that it is a serious story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
is this supposed to be something else

I want to complain about how jackass stops this sorry story is, but ultimately you're whole problem is that your a racist. All of this idiot was to justify you using a word you can never use any other time. Aren't you proud of yourself, you got to excuse writing out the n bomb without even bothering with a sane story to back it up. Get the duck out of lw

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
I didn't find any humor in this story

Other commenters talking about humor and I didn't see any. I thought this was a bit much. I felt bad for Renee because she's the product of having crappy parents. She's like that because her parents are racist and most likely kept screwing her over her entire life and majorly at the end.

I like BTB, but I ended up feeling bad for the girl at the end. Most likely because the revenge was too much and her having really crappy parents. Maybe if her parents weren't so bad and she became like that all by herself I would've liked it more.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
So adultery is bad

But kidnapping, forced impregnation, trafficking newborns...this is ok? WHAT. THE. FUCK?!? What is wrong with you?

What's next? Handing them over to MS-13? Maybe pimping out the underage relatives? Bashing in their brains with a bat? Why not line her and her whole family up and have them shot like dogs?

This bullshit is why I'm starting to hate this website. It glorifies vengeance and retribution and is more akin to Sharia Law than anything law we live under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: No Smart N****rs mment from Anonymous

So, what shitty little hole did you crawl out of then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more lame leftist crap

Wait, ANOTHER interracial cheating story with a storyline including homosexual trysts, supernormal minorities (working for government agencies) - where is the deformed immigrant lesbian "bestie"? Why wasn't a transexual CIA operative included?

I smell conspiracy - it must be that free-will right wing!

Characters are too unreal to believe... this belongs in "supernatural" or "humor" as a category. No , Time is too valuable to waste on finishing the first page, so there may have been a butch carpet muncher involved.

One star at BEST

cairo3125cairo3125almost 6 years ago
Funny

Is good Taste finally prevailing in Lit-land?

This is the 3rd story recently, I've seen rated below 4 that involved sexual slavery and forced imprisonment for adultery, the Other two?

A Rich Fetish by VD1 (or Vandemonium1)

Crossing the Family Line by OldBrigantine (That story has been removed)

It's time for a change regarding BTB, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Real Stinker!

Even flies would gag at this steaming pile of dung!

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 6 years ago
What on Earth

I really am at a loss for words with this one, so I will leave it at that...........one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Never thought I would see a Percy Julian reference on LW.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@cairo3125 Re: Creativity

Why do you single out BTB for the need for more creativity?

Where is the call for more creativity in the cuck stories?

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Great BTB

You get a well deserved 5*'s for this work of revenge and justice.

Well done.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Agree with sbrooks103

Cairo complains about the lack of creativity in our beloved BTB stories here in LW. All the cheating, swinger, and cuckold stories have such well developed story lines, and multi dimensional characters don't they? A loving, clueless husband, a slut wife with 40DD boobs, slimy asshole with a 12 inch cock, pretty much sums up these stories. All of them. At least White Rose broke new ground in the revenge in this BTB. Points for the reversal with the whore cheating on her normal black cock with the BWC. That's novel and inventive. Got to give credit for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
#Cairo

Cairo must be SJ or Carolina dreamer with a new fake name. Nothing worse than a wimp making comments and using yet another fake name to make an invalid point most don't agree with.

J

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Talking about reading what you choose to read!

Where did Cairo 3125 mention BTB? He said that readers were showing taste by giving stories containing sexual slavery low scores. Unless SBrooks and 26thNC are implying that's a necessary ingredient in a BTB story, they are talking nonsense. I would think that 26thNC would favor any action against a cheating wife, including cannibalism, or in the case of this story, sexual slavery, rape and child trafficking. This was disgusting and repellent, and only a psychotic sub-human would enjoy it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Kimi

If you're so adept at reading, then tell me where I stated that I liked this story. I said that it was a different slant on the BTB story. I also commented on the different take on the black/white sexual dynamic. I did not care for this story, I like a little believability in my favorites.This was a little over the top, even for a lowlife like me. I was merely pointing out that cairo, and his friends like to comment on the simplicity, and narrow plot lines in BTB stories, while holding that the cuck stories are literary masterpieces. You're a little over the top with the name calling, don't you think?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
One of the plot devices with which I have a problem . . .

. . . was in this story. Husband arrives home unexpectedly and catches his wife in the act, tells us that he’s angry enough to kill, yet simply observes for a few minutes before tiptoeing away to plot his revenge coldly. He was so angry that he spent what, a million bucks on a revenge scheme that involved many other people, and could have gone wrong at several different points, but he was still able to just slink away?

He had enough testosterone to be hugely, persistently outraged, but not enough to rush in ang kick loverboy’s ass?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

Damn. Most of the commenters here think too hard. First off, you should all realize this is fiction, so anything goes. Quite original. The black man is being cucked by the racist white wife who married him to spite her parents. Our hero may have been naïve but when he discovered the cheating cunt he planned his move. I wouldn't call it revenge or BTB. I'd say it was extreme consequences. They now screw because that's all they can do and will have kids because there's no choice. Kids will be fine. Asshole parents will not. With any luck they'll fuck themselves to death. A nice fate...

in fiction.

Five Stars.

Fuck anyone who disagreees

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
@26thNC

I never said you enjoyed the story. There you go again, reading things that aren't there. I merely said that you don't find anything too extreme for cheating wives, including sexual slavery, violence and murder. You have used the words "Great story" in comments recently to describe a sexual slavery story, "Good flash story" on a story where a man shot his wife and her lover, paralyzing her and emasculating the lover, and "Loved the story" on a story where a man murdered his wife's lover by poisoning. The truth of my comment is fully borne out by your own words.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@kimi1990 With All Respect

cairo in his FIRST comment, headlined "A note to the BTB Writers," leveled the same old "boiler plate" charges against BTB stories, that's the comment that 26thNC and I were replying to, not the second one.

I see that 26thNC has his own response, for my part, I believe I said that this was over the top, and I don't think I gave it any particular praise.

cairo3125cairo3125almost 6 years ago
@Sbrooks&26NC

Thanks for the support kimi,but they were referring to an earlier comment.

To sbrooks. In case you didn't read my entire comment I asked a couple questions regarding character and plot development and I made my case of my reasons why I dislike BTB very clear. Feel free to answer them and prove your superior intellect if you desire. It's very annoying to answer a question by asking a question.

26NC I have never even commented on any swinging,swapping, watching or willing cuckold stories. I have no desire to read them as they are not my cup of tea. I do not waste my time reading them and bitching to Writers about their morality,values or lack of them. Please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

The same goes for Incest,Non-con, and BDSM as well. I try to stay away from subjects i find aberrant. If readers here find those subjects erotic I have no right to shame them for finding that material erotica and enjoyable. I have no idea if the focus in those stories is sex because I don't read them.

Why I comment on BTB and revenge is because they have no sexual focus, the focus is on revenge,rape,murder, castration,human trafficking and other deplorable crimes. I do not find these themes and motives erotic and therefore stories that glorify these acts should be placed in Non-Erotic because the focus of the story isn't sex.

I am here for sex people, to read about and enjoy it and wank to it later and I have no shame telling you that.

If you are here to enjoy human suffering and get off on it, I may suggest you buy the entire "Saw" and "Hostel" series and imagine the victims are adulterers.

I come to an erotic website for sex stories

BTB'rs come to an erotic website for Violence,death,blood and righteous revenge

I have often wondered why if Laurel and Manu would't tolerate underage sex or bestiality, why would would they tolerate blalant criminal activity?

Food for thought

Peace

Cairo3125

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not erotic

People who get off on dopey revenge stories are seriously wacko.

The whole thing has a repressed gay feeling to it. Living in denial isn’t healthy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@cairo3125

I'm not a BTB fan, I consider myself a Consequences fan. I believe that cheaters, of either sex, should pay the consequences of their cheating, those consequences varying due to the degree of the offense.

The offense has to be QUITE extreme to merit any form of BTB, and as I said, this story goes WAY over the top.

There are actually very few true BTB stories, many stories that are CALLED BTB are actually consequences stories. I have seen some BTB critics call a story where a cheating wife was simply divorced BTB!

I share a dislike for the stories where the husband is either some sort of super Special Forces, or has friends who are, but even these stories have more plot than you seem to give them credit for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*s

Very funny, over the top entertainment. Gave you 4*s. Enough character development for a short story.

A pleasure for folks with a sense of humor. Good job PrevertOne, 😆😄🤣.....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different.

Interesting story. Intellectual revenge from a nobel prize winning scientist. 5 stars for originality.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
@Kimi, Cairo

Kimi, I can't apologise for what I like. Loving Wives doesn't have much to choose from recently. I don't read cuck, swinger, or no consequence cheating stories. That doesn't leave me much. I read and comment on any story that doesn't contain those three activities. As you know, I like the BTB authors. I don't particularly like murder, bodily harm, or other severe actions. I, like sbrookes, want consequences. Consequences, for both involved cheaters, that cause some type of real difficulty. I like reconciliation stories, if there are consequences and real remorse. As for the examples you mentioned: the other sexual slavery story, like White Rose, was way over the top, almost comical. No realistic characters, or situations. I liked them both for the author's imaginations and story telling, not the unrealistic revenge plots. The story 7, I found to be a realistic, heat of the moment, passionate , response to unbearable betrayal. I could see myself in that situation. The poisoning was a neat twist,that surprised me. That was, also, well deserved punishment for all involved. I enjoy a lot of stories that aren't at all as grim as these extreme BTBs, but I do like the occasional , over the top, outrageous BTB. If this offends you, then I apologize. My email is in my profile, and I would welcome a non public discussion. Thank you.

Cairo, I apologize for reading something into your comment that wasn't there. Various explained my, as well as his, reasoning for our reactions. Again, my apologies.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
WOW!

I Never Saw That Coming! Original (To Me) Very Different! .....Be interesting to know how it was going to affect them !....after the fact/say one years time?.....Very Interesting!...Far out Dude and Dudettes think of Octo-Mom x10...Nice Revenge A Bit Drastic Though?....Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
The

Pooch wants to speak again! Hey I forgot to mention what a cure for Sex Addiction? It's like Peanut Butter and My Old Man-He ate too much-Got sick and has never touched it Since!............Thanks....WOOF!

cairo3125cairo3125almost 6 years ago
Pennydog

A good point on the sex addiction cure, but since Jack is going to mindwipe the experience from the cheaters brains they'll still be pretty much the same. After all even if Jack is holding all the aces in this scenario, why take the chance of them remembering.

Can anyone tell me what they think the point of getting her pregnant was? A little revenge on Brad's part maybe. Pretty pointless Since Renee or yogiboy won't remember any of it.

Another point, Since Renee spent her college years on her back and on the pole to pay for college education, don't you think she would've wanted to put it to use? I think over the course of a 10 year marriage she would have developed a career of her own and had saved enough money to survive. It seems to me that a guy like Jack wouldn't want a spoiled trophy wife on his arm, rather a professional and educated type woman would serve his career more. Just my opinion.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Please go back to your old categories

OTT convoluted revenge story with troll-esque inclusions of gay, racial, and non-consent themes

If you can't BTB without James Bond and beyond, it don't work for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All the sad little trolls are creaming their jeans over this

These types of stories attract a certain type of men. Those who are so worthless and weak that they get their jollies from stories about torturing women. In their tiny little minds they feel like they were wronged by women somewhere in their life and now the only way to get their jollies is to think about degrading and torturing or killing women who treat men wrong. Oh wait, I mean FICTIONAL CHARACTERS who teat men wrong in made up stories. Seriously, is there a sadder bunch of wimps out there than those who are drawn to this nonsense. I doubt it.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Adultery, against me, is bad.

Kidnapping and murder, in vengeance against you, is o'kay.

😁

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
A convoluted story

This story should have been two pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Microwave

Birth control pills in a microwave could be the cleanest way.

As some other story suggested

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way Too Over The Top

For me, but damn kids chill out. Personally I tend to hang out with the kind of guys who like things more on the order of Jeeps and Mustangs. Signed: BTW

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"Seriously, is there a sadder bunch of wimps out there than those who are drawn to this nonsense. I doubt it."

You are forgetting the pathetic cucks who get hard at the stories of cheating fucksluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very inventive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was this written by a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, well done.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

Great story! Loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
1160 Followers
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.