All Comments on 'The Reward'

by MissQuill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121about 7 years ago
Only one real choice

As excited as he is for release, the only choice is to watch Her pleasure Herself, and take great pleasure from knowing She will take pleasure in you waiting another week, almost like being in self imposed chastity. What will be the options next week though, will he be abstaining for another week or maybe a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WAIT!!

She hinted his reward was watching so I'd take the hint and stay denied! Great story either way!

MissQuillMissQuillabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the great comments always daunting posting for the first time, glad you enjoyed reading. More to come or should that be cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What to do, what to do?

How about pull on a pair of his favorite boxers, leave and never come back? Since she doesn't care about her health, why would he? Protect himself and leave. He's getting nothing but humiliation, why would he stay with the bitch? Hell if she wanted to expose him to every disease known to man he might just bitch slap her and send her to the hospital. Ugly, nonsensical story of abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hi MissQuill, I will always take the physical intimacy, and especially kissing.....

So in this case I would take untie for sex. In a later phase of the relationship and more secure of her love for me and my place in her life, if I knew it would increase my Lady's enjoyment, I would probably deny myself. Especially if implicit in the denial was that I would be teased and induced to serve as her sex toy during the week of denial.

Nothing makes for a sweeter romantic ideal than a well -loved and cherished sub striving to serve mistress or master while getting no immediate release. Thanks again, and please keep the velvet chained romance coming!

OldBearSwitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mmmmm

think i would get up and walk out the door and not look back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
choices

I think i would struggle to get loose even if i couldn't she'd enjoy watching and have a stronger orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous