The Reward of a Lifetime Ch. 01

Story Info
Emery makes first contact, or is it just a dream?
7.1k words
4.42
11.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late spring afternoon, and the weather was glorious. Though it had been a bit chilly when he left for work in the morning, the skies were clear, and Emery felt comfortable walking to his office, rather than driving, since it was only a little more than a mile away. 'Hmph,' he thought, 'Just my little way of sticking it to the oil barons.'

Though the day was nice, it got only better when he found out that he had indeed been selected for that promotion he had filed for. Along with a nice little extra chunk of change going to his bank account, he would finally be leaving cubicle city for his own private office. Granted, it was small and had no windows, but it did have the most important thing any office could possibly have: a door. Not that he didn't get on well with his co-workers, but the ability to shut out the insanity of office politics from time to time was a more than welcome addition to his life. 'Indeed,' he thought, 'today is a good day.'

Strolling along, happiness exuding off him in waves for anybody that paid attention to see, Emery casually came to a stop at the lighted intersection that would lead him to his street. Hitting the button to signal his desire to cross, he spent the few minutes as he waited for the light to change taking in the sights around him.

There were many other people walking to and fro, making their own little journeys in life. A few were obviously having the same kind of good day he was having, smiles on their faces, their strides easy and carefree. Others fell into the opposite spectrum, with frowns on their faces and their bodies moving stiffly. Most, though, just droned along, the slightly dazed look of worker bees on their faces, just glad to have survived yet another day of the grind.

Casting his gaze across the street, Emery's eyes were drawn in by an old woman who was also waiting for the light to change. She was small, no more than five feet tall he thought, and slightly hunched over. Her hand gripped tightly to an old, intricately carved cane that was obviously serving its purpose of support. What caught his attention, though, was what she was wearing. She had on a full-length, heavy wool dull-gray dress. The sleeves reached all the way to her wrists, and the skirt ended just below her ankles. It was the kind of garment Emery might expect to see at some old west reenactment, not in the middle of downtown America, USA. To top the whole look off, she had her shoulders snuggly wrapped in a long, heavy shawl.

'God, she must be hot as hell under there,' he thought idly. Just as his mind was about to ponder this further, the little red man across the street changed to green. Emery began crossing, as did the over-dressed woman, both heading toward each other, his pace much faster than hers.

Just as he reached the middle of the intersection, Emery heard a squealing of tires and looked to see a fiery red Camero pull off from its parking spot a few cars down and head straight for the intersection. The fact that the light was red didn't seem to matter very much to whoever was driving, as they quickly picked up speed. With horror dawning on him, Emery realized suddenly that the old woman was right in the car's path. Looking back to her, he saw that she was aware of what was coming, and had started to turn back the way she had come.

'She's never gonna make it,' he thought, a split second before his own feet began moving seemingly of their own volition. Dropping his briefcase, Emery sprinted toward the woman as fast has his legs could take him, ever aware of the red beast looming to his right. 'Hell, I'm not even gonna make it,' his mind concluded rather bluntly as he leapt into the air a couple of feet from the woman. Grasping the woman in both arms as he passed, the now two flying forms tumbled onto the grassy shoulder of the intersection, the car's front fender coming mere inches from their feet as it never bothered to slow down.

Taking ragged, deep breaths, Emery rolled off the woman he had landed on and slowly sat up. Looking to his left, he could see the elderly woman still lying on the ground, having yet to move. 'Shit, I hope I didn't kill her just by landing on her,' he thought darkly. Slowly coming to his feet, he crouched down and gently shook the woman's shoulder, praying to whatever God might exist that she was indeed still alive.

"Hey, uh…Ma'am, uh, you alright?" he asked, his voice shaky and broken.

Finally rolling over, the elderly woman ran a slightly shaky hand through her steely gray hair, but didn't respond. Seeing that she seemed to be moving alright, Emery extended his hand in an offer to help her up. Slowly, she took it. As he helped the woman to her feet, a small crowd of onlookers formed a circle around the two.

"Hey, lady, you okay?" asked a largely over-weight man wearing an entirely-too-tight t-shirt.

"My God! That was the closest call I've ever seen!" proclaimed a stunned middle aged woman.

"Hey, buddy, that was incredible! You're practically a hero or somethin'!" an overly excited teenager shouted.

When she got to her feet, the old woman lightly dusted herself off, her shakiness now seemingly absent, then raised a hand and spun in a slow circle, facing each member of the crowd. "I am fine. You all can go about your business," she said with impressive authority, her voice carrying a thick, Eastern European accent. Emery was still too shocked to notice that each and every member of the crowd immediately turned and left the area.

Handing the woman her discarded cane, Emery again sought verbal affirmation that the woman was alright. "Are you sure you're OK? I'm sorry if I landed on you, but, well, I didn't really have much of a choice."

Finally turning her gaze to the man before her, the woman stared directly into his eyes before replying, "No need for apologies, Emery. You have saved my life, and for that I am grateful. I believe a reward should be paid for such an act." Emery, suddenly confused that this woman he was sure he had never met before somehow knew his name, was about to ask her who she was when a soft hand suddenly stroked his cheek. The action was so slight, yet somehow so captivating, that all current thoughts flew from his mind. Replacing it was a sudden stream of random thoughts and memories that raced through his consciousness seemingly of their own accord. Somewhere deep in the recesses of his brain, Emery knew that what was happening should be frightening, yet seemed powerless to stop them.

The two stood that way, the woman's hand lightly placed on the man's cheek, for what seemed to Emery a small eternity. Finally, she lowered her palm, and his mind once again became his own. Not allowing him to speak, the woman's voice suddenly pronounced, "You are a complicated man, young Emery Michaels. I have seen what it is that you truly desire, though you do not seem to be able to see it clearly yourself. Normally, I would not bother myself with such trivial conflicts, but as you have done me a great deed, so shall I return the favor."

Finally coming to his senses, Emery began to take a step back as he said, "Look, lady, I don't know what you just did, but uh…don't worry about the whole life saving thing. As far as I'm concerned, we're squa…," the words died on his lips as the woman took a swift step forward and placed her open palm on his forehead.

Looking deeply into his eyes yet again, she said in a quiet but strong voice, "I have seen into your mind. It is the photographs you wish for, and so it is the photographs you shall have." Finishing her statement, the woman gave his head a slight shove, though the surprising force of it actually knocked Emery back a couple steps. Grabbing his head and standing still, he struggled to fight off a sudden wave of dizziness.

Finally feeling more under control, he opened his eyes prepared to ask the woman just what the hell she had done; however, Emery was shocked to see that she no longer stood before him. In fact, after scanning the crowd, he was amazed to see that she had somehow disappeared all together.

'Geez, how long was I dizzy for?' he thought as he finally gave up looking for the woman and cautiously retrieved his briefcase from the middle of the road. Taking a short moment to make sure his legs were steady enough to carry him, Emery slowly trekked the last small distance to his apartment. He couldn't help looking over his shoulder a few times as he went.

~~*~~*~~

Closing and locking his front door, Emery strode the few steps to his couch, set his briefcase on his coffee table, then turned and unceremoniously collapsed onto the cushions, the air expending from his lungs in a long "whooooooosh" as he fell. Leaning his head back and closing his eyes, he took a few more deep breaths, then said to the empty room about him, "Well, that was an eventful walk. Geez, what was up with that lady, anyway? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was able to save her and all, but…I don't suppose I'd earned up enough karma points for her to have been a Playboy model whose only desire afterwards was to take me back to the mansion so that she and her friends could ravish me with gratitude, huh? No, no, instead I get the crazy old lady, who I guess is also a part time magician. And on top of that, now I've developed some strange need to talk to walls."

Lifting his head, Emery raised his hand to examine it. 'Hmm, not shaky anymore. Well, at least my dream of being a brain surgeon isn't ruined,' he thought with a slight chuckle. Hearing his stomach give a slight rumble, he slowly rose to his feet, took off his shoes, and made his way to the kitchen for some much needed sustenance.

Opening the refrigerator door and taking in the sight of empty or near empty shelves, Emery was reminded for the near-millionth time that he in-fact did not have a personal shopper who stocked his house with food while he was away. Closing the door in disgust, he walked back into his living room to put his shoes back on, muttering along the way, "I guess even heroes still have to make their own trips to Albertsons."

Staring at the shoes before him, he tried to will himself to put them back on, but seemed unsuccessful. "Fuck it," he finally said out loud. "If getting a promotion and saving someone's life doesn't earn me the right to order a pizza, I don't know what will." With his mind made up, Emery kicked his dress shoes under the coffee table, silently willing them to disappear from this dimension until Monday morning, while fishing his cell phone out of his front pocket.

~~*~~*~~

"Ahhh, now that that's been taken care of," Emery said contentedly, patting his swollen stomach while lying back on the couch, "I think my ladies deserve a little visit." Rising to his feet, he quickly made his way upstairs to his bedroom, and began to get undressed. Hearing the soft hum of his computer from the bedroom/makeshift office next door, his anticipation began to grow exponentially just thinking about the pleasures that awaited.

Sliding on his preferred weekend attire consisting of an old t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting boxer shorts, Emery recited one of his most favorite movie quotes. "Man, it's Friday, you ain't got no job, you ain't got no money, and man, you ain't got shit to do!" The famous quote had been his weekend starter for years, and always brought a smile to his face. Finally satisfied that he was dressed for maximum comfort, he made his way to his computer and sat down comfortably.

Turning on the monitor, he opened his internet browser and went straight for his favorites. Normally, he might check his email to see if any friends had sent him a message, but with his stomach full and such an eventful day coming to a close, Emery was more than ready to move on to the evening's entertainment. Clicking the link of his most favorite internet porn site, a short second passed before his monitor filled with the familiar images of beautiful young women.

Scrolling down to the section he wanted, Emery thought, 'Let's see what's new today.' Clicking the link that lead to the updates page of the website, Emery quickly scanned the images for something that piqued his interest. After a few seconds, his eyes locked in on a young beauty that he had seen many times before. "Oooh, new Heather, huh? Haven't seen you in anything new in a couple months. Let's see what you've got for me today, yeah?"

The "Heather" in question was of course the beautiful Miss Heather Vandeven. With her tall, thin, leggy frame, shoulder-length sandy blonde hair, and her shapely C-cup breasts, she was easily one of the most eye catching nude models on the net. Also possessing a face that has full (but not grotesquely so) lips, high cheek bones, a pert little nose and a captivating set of rich, chocolate brown eyes, she definitely has a full measurement of raw sexual enticement. Moving the mouse-pointer over her picture, Emery clicked and was relocated to a page that had twelve pictures dedicated to the smoldering-eyed beauty.

Already feeling his need grow, Emery released the single button holding the flap on his boxers closed and released his enlarging cock, wrapping his cool fingers around its base to add some much desired pressure. Looking through the selection, he decided to start at the beginning as the pictures seemed to be ordered to show a strip tease, with the model in question being fully (well, not quite fully) clothed in the first picture and quite naked in the last. Clicking the link in question, he was once again transported to another page, this time possessing the enlarged pictorial view. Gazing into the eyes of the model, he began slowly stroking himself, while muttering, "God, Heather, do you ever know how to fill out some lingerie."

He was about to move on to the next pic in the selection, when he heard a sultry voice answer back, "You better believe it." Releasing his cock in surprise, he sat up in his chair and looked wildly around the small room, then back at the picture before asking, ever so eloquently, "Uh…huh?"

If he thought that the sound of the voice was startling, the next thing that happened nearly made him scream in surprise. The picture, until now nothing more than an immobile photograph, winked seductively before reiterating, "I said, you better believe it. Do you like what you see then?"

Caught off guard by the question, Emery answered back, "Well, of course I do. How could I no…hey, wait a minute," he leaned forward to look more closely at the now moving woman, who was slowly sliding her hands up and down the sides of her body. "What's going on here? Why are you moving? Why can I hear you? Why…"

"You ask too many questions, you know that?" she interrupted, her voice husky. "Why can't you just enjoy the show?" Following this last remark, her hands slowly came up and cupped her breasts through the lingerie, a small moan of desire escaping her lips at the erogenous pressure.

"The show? So, what, this is obviously live, not some recording…did I win some sort of contest or something? Was I, like, the millionth viewer on this site or something?" he asked, his startled state now relaxing, the questions in his mind seemingly too many to ask.

"Well, I am a reward, so I guess you could say that, yes, in a way, you won me. Now, stop being such a pest and just enjoy what I have to offer. Y'know, I bet you're much cuter when you've got your hand wrapped around that big, juicy cock of yours." Leaving her right hand on her breast, Heather slowly crept her left hand downward, until it was sliding seductively along her inner thigh, almost (but not quite) making contact with her thong covered mound.

This erotic act served its purpose well, as the endless line of questions flew from Emery's mind, to be replaced with the singular, overwhelming realization that he was, in fact, conversing with a nude model who was, in fact, putting on a seductive show for him right at this very moment. Slightly dumbfounded by his luck, he relaxed back in his chair and resumed stroking himself.

"There, isn't that better?" Heather asked, continuing her maddening ministrations. Emery was practically pleading in his mind for this goddess to slip her hand under that thong. As if reading his thoughts, the on-screen model asked, "Do you want to see more?"

"Ohhh, G-God yes!" Emery stuttered out, barely finding the ability to form words at all, he was so turned on.

Her eyes moving up and down, as though she could actually see him, she smirked and put her hands on her hips before saying, "Well, I sure with I could see that cock of yours. It'd get me soooo much more turned on to see how turned on you are, baby. Tell you what, why don't you take off those boxers and that ugly, ugly, ugly yellow t-shirt and stand up so I can get a better look at you, hmmm?"

Caution racing back into his mind so fast it nearly bowled him over, Emery came to his feet with a suddenness that knocked his computer chair over. "W-wait! How can you see me!?!? I don't have a webcam!" Looking sharply around the room in all directions, he shouted out, "Oh, God, did you break into my house and plant a camera or something? W-what do y-you want?" he finally asked, his trepidation palpable. Heather, however didn't seem to be listening as her attention was immediately drawn to the large phallus hanging unchecked a mere foot from the screen.

"Mmmmm, that's what I'm talking about. Don't worry, Emery, I'm not gonna hurt you. Say, do you mind if I…" the words dying on her tongue as she began to reach her hand forward.

Emery stood dumbstruck by what was happening, unable to move. He watched silently, holding his breath as the hand reached out, then his eyes nearly bugged out of his head as the entire monitor started flashing with bolts of electricity. Slowly, unbelievably, several objects began to push out from the screen, and to Emery's surprise he saw that first fingers, then a whole, soft, feminine hand reached through the screen and continued forward, making its way for his member. Deep in his mind, he knew he should turn and run as fast as he could from this reaching hand. However, another, larger part of his mind was practically on hands and knees begging (if a mind could do such a thing) for him to wait just a little longer.

His eyes following the slow decent, he nearly leapt out of his skin as the fingers brushed the tip of his cock. From somewhere far away, he could hear the angelic voice from his speakers moan out, "Ohhhh boy, Emery, that's quite the cock you have there." Her face shifting to a playful innocence, she softly asked, "Is all this for little ol' me?" Moving her hand forward still, she softly grasped him, then began stroking him slowly. Unable to contain his lust, Emery let out a long moan of approval.

"Yes, that's it, Baby, let Heather play. Oh, Em, I bet you've just got a huge load in there for me, don't you?" she asked, still stroking him slowly from base to tip.

No longer able to think clearly enough to form sentences, Emery merely grunted out something that sounded vaguely like "Yes."

Licking her lips and beginning to pant, she said, "Baby, oooooh, I can feel it swelling. You're so close…"

"So c-close…" Emery repeated, lost now in a world of lust.

"Mmmmm, Baby, do you want me to make you feel really good?" she asked. When he didn't answer, she stopped stroking and squeezed his member harder to get his attention. "Em, honey, I asked if you want me to make you feel good."

His head tilted back and his eyes closed, Emery moaned out, "Y-yes, please, just keep going. I'll do anything!"

Her hand still remaining still, she asked, "Anything? Would you like to have all of me baby?"

"Oh God yes!" he responded in a near shout of frustration.

12