The Reward of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing his cock, Heather then said, "Then you don't have to do anything more than hold my hand, baby. Do you trust me?"

For the first time since the hand had grasped his cock, the fog of sexual energy cleared enough for Emery to achieve coherent thought. Looking down, he saw the upturned palm of the hand that had just given him so much pleasure. Moving his eyes from the hand to the monitor, he was taken in by the woman's entrancing eyes, which seemed to be pleading with him to accept her offer. What she said reverberated in his consciousness over and over again: "Would you like to have all of me baby? Would you like to have all of me baby? Would you like to have…"

Just then, that deep voice of warning sounded off once again, "This is wrong! There's something supernatural going on here, and you know it. Now run!" This warning, however, seemed faint, as a much stronger thought cut in; "You know you want this. When are you ever gonna get another opportunity like this? Damn it, man, TAKE THE WOMAN'S FUCKING HAND!!" Looking to his left, Emery was almost surprised to see his hand moving towards the woman's, almost of its own accord.

As their fingers interlocked, the woman huskily said, "That's it, baby, now follow me." Suddenly, Emery felt her hand lightly tugging him towards the computer screen. Though he knew he should fight it, his body didn't seem to know how as he was drawn forward. After what seemed like years of anticipation, his fingertips made contact with the screen, and electricity shot through his body, making it stiff and immovable. The world around him seemed to become a hazy red, and was becoming harder to see by the second. He felt no pain, yet was quite panicked as he was unable to move. Finally, the cloud of red around him became so thick that he could see nothing else.

Just when it seemed that he was going to be stuck this way forever, the cloud began to change, first shifting in color to a hazy white, then thinning. Shapes began to take form, first badly distorted, then reaching a higher focus. Eventually, the haze disappeared all together, and Emery found himself to be standing in the middle of a large, empty dining room, with white walls, marble floors, and near blinding sunlight pouring in though a sliding glass door to his right. All this scenery quickly became secondary, as his eyes locked on sight before him.

Sitting on a normal looking, wooden dining table chair was Heather, the real Heather, in all her glory, still wearing the soft yellow corset/bustier combo and black, see-through thong. Her long legs were crossed, and her hands were placed daintily in her lap. Smiling broadly, she said, "Oh, Emery, thanks for stopping by. I know that had to be quite a leap of faith on your part. Don't worry, Baby, your courage is gonna be greatly rewarded."

Uncrossing her lets, she began to stand when Emery suddenly backed up so fast he collided with the wall behind him, then ordered, "Just…just don't you move! Where am I? What is all this? Did you drug me or something?"

Giggling slightly, she stood up and stretched her long body, giving Emery a near priceless view of herself. "Easy there, stud. I'm not gonna bite, well, not anywhere you don't want me to." Moaning softly, she turned and arched her back, sticking out her smooth, cream skinned, shapely ass and said, "Oh, Em, I've got this terrible itch right in the middle of my back. It's just soooo unbearable. D'you think you could come over here and help me take this thing off," she said, cupping her breasts lightly, "and scratch my itch for me? Please?"

Not thinking about what he was doing, Emery took a step forward before stopping himself. "I don't think so," he said in a voice much stronger than he felt possible at the moment. Laughing openly now, she turned back to face him again before saying, "Well, you can't blame a horny girl for trying. Seriously, though, this is no con, Em. Look around you. There's nobody here but big, strong you and little defenseless me. Why, I think I should be the one who's afraid. After all, a girl could easily be taken advantage of in a situation like this. I mean, look; there's less than fifteen feet between us, between that monster of a cock and my horny, dripping wet pussy." As if to accentuate this, she slowly reached down and raked the fingertips of both hands over her panty-clad mound.

Emery quickly felt the fog of desire return to his mind with a force seemingly ten times that of what he felt in his own apartment. Taking a slow, dragging step forward, he said distractedly, "Dripping wet?"

"Oh, yessssss, Baby, she's so wet. But you know what else? She's hungry, baby. She's hungry for cock. She's hungry for your cock," she moaned, her voice filling with need as she spoke. Now grinding her fingers against her snatch rather than just rubbing, her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she asked, "You're not gonna let her starve, are you baby? That would be soooo cruel, and I just know that's not the way you are."

As she finished her sentence, Emery was surprised to find that he had somehow covered the remaining steps, and was now a mere foot from this woman, this goddess of sexuality. His eyes burning holes into her hands, he seemed to lose his ability to stand, falling to his knees before her. With his face now mere inches from her love junction, Emery lost completely the ability to direct his own movements, his body now moving on pure, lust driven instinct. Reaching up, he lightly grasped the wanton woman's wrists, and moved her hands to her side. Her breathing now labored, she pleaded out, "P-please! I need you to touch me soooo badly."

Releasing her wrists, Emery hooked his fingers into the elastic band of her thong and began to pull downward. As he removed the unwanted garment, he let his eyes wander down her perfectly formed legs, cupping her with his hands to take in the touch of her smooth skin. 'It's the softest thing I've ever felt,' he thought idly. Finally reaching her ankles, he waited patiently as she slowly rose each foot, allowing him to slip her feminine feet through the leg holes. Once removed, the garment was quickly tossed aside, forgotten.

His mission now complete, Emery turned back to the now uncovered object of his desires, only for his nose to be hit by a tidal wave of womanly scent. His blue eyes turning near cobalt, he could see that she was clean shaven, and that she was not lying when she said she was wet. In fact, the evidence of this was plain to see as her essence was dripping from her sex and rolling down her inner thighs. This sight, combined with her lusty smell, was more than enough to make Emery lose the last thread of control he had been holding on to. Grabbing her silken outer thighs with both hands, he grasped her roughly and pushed down, forcing her to retake her seat on the kitchen chair. Her desire also seemed palpable, as she cried out, "Ungh, YES!" and spread her legs out wide before him.

Her outer lips were now a deep purple color, and had swollen to the point that they completely closed off the treasures beneath. This, more than anything else, served as proof to Emery that this was not some show, that she was indeed just as turned on as he was, if not more so. Unable to resist any longer, he reached out with the fingers of both hands and lightly caressed her on both lips. She began to moan almost non-stop now, and her ass flew up off the chair and lurched toward him. Removing his hands, he tapped her leg lightly to get her attention, then looked into her eyes and shook his head from side to side as a warning. His look said all that was needed. "I'm in control now, not you. Be a good girl and stay seated." Slowly, her ass lowered to the seat, her eyes closing once more, her fingers gripping with white knuckle strength to the sides of the wooden seat.

Resuming his finger play, Emery used the fingers of one hand to gently pry apart the outer lips and reveal his prize that lay in wait. What met his eyes nearly took his breath away. She was so wet that a stream of her ejaculate poured out onto his hands as soon as she was opened. Her delicate, flower petal-like inner lips glistened with moisture and, further up, her clit had already pushed its way past its protective hood, standing hard and ready for attention. Leaning in gently, he took one of the flower petals between his lips, sucking it gently between his teeth. Though he was fully concentrated on his task, he still managed to hear and take pleasure in the near scream that erupted from her mouth.

Releasing her from his mouth, he began to make long, slow strokes of her sex, taking special care to avoid making any contact with her clit. After a few minutes, he heard something soft hit the floor, and stopped to look over and see her corset/bustier lying crumpled up. Looking up, his eyes locked on to the nicest, most firm set of tits he had ever seen in person. Reaching up with her hands, Heather softly began to squeeze and stroke her own breasts, moaning delightedly as she tugged and played with her nipples, which had now become hard little bullets. So lost in the sight of this was Emery that he did not even notice one of her legs move, until he felt a foot rest on top of his head and begin to push down. Barely audible, he heard her moan out, "More, pleeeeeaaaaaasssse."

Not one to deny a lady, Emery sank down and resumed his ministrations. He knew he was doing well as her moans became louder and more pronounced. He took the art form that is cunnilingus very seriously; in fact he considered it a type of life preserver. The first time he had ever had sex, he was and inexperienced teenager, and he simply put his cock inside the girl and humped her like a dog until he erupted seconds later. The girl, left wholly unsatisfied, became angry and belittled him for his lack of staying power. From that point on, he decided to study the means of giving a woman pleasure with his mouth, and to become the best at it that he could. After all, why put all your eggs into one basket, so to speak, and rely solely on his cock, hoping and praying that he could keep it hard long enough to bring a woman off? Not when there were other ways.

All his study and preparation seemed to be paying off now, as Heather lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck, pressing her thighs against his ears and locking her ankles, as if trying to close off his means of escape. A few minutes later, Emery could feel her legs begin to quake with need, her breathing becoming heavily labored. "Please, release me," she begged, her hands leaving her breasts and embedding themselves in his hair. Sliding his hands slowly along her ribcage, Emery reached up and gently began to caress her breasts, running his fingers in small circles over her areolas, but making sure not to touch her extended nipples. "Oh, God, I need to cum so bad!" she near screeched, her head now writhing from side to side uncontrollably.

Feeling that he had brought the tension to as high a breaking point as possible, Emery removed his tongue from her womanly lips and rose up, his mouth now hovering over her clit. Then, with quick deliberateness, he sucked her clit between his lips and began to squeeze, while at the same time pinching down hard on her turgid nipples. Her reaction was instantaneous, as her back arched from the chair as though she had been electrocuted, her thighs clamping down on his head like a vice. "OHHHH FUUUUUCK!!!!" she screamed out, those being the last two intelligible words she would speak for several minutes.

Emery rode the wave as best he could, his face now covered by the gout of female cum that poured from her, his ears ringing from the force of her thighs and his hands trying desperately to control her body enough to keep her from falling out of the chair. Finally, with one last throaty screech, her body lost its tension, slumping back against the chair, her mouth gulping down great quantities of air. Her legs, once as hard as iron, had become almost jelly-like on his shoulders, and he gently removed them one at a time before leaning back to take in the entirety of his handiwork.

Sweat now poured off both of them in rivers, covering them in a fine sheen from head to foot. Her eyes were still closed, and every few seconds her body would lurch slightly, quaking in an aftershock. Finally, after several minutes, she opened her eyes and lazily rolled her head to look at Emery, who was grinning madly at his obvious success.

"You know, I would wipe that smirk off your face right now, if it weren't for the fact that I seem, well, unable to move right now." She paused for a moment, then rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, hell, go ahead, gloat, you deserve it. Jesus, I didn't even know something like that was possible. When I get my strength back, Mister, you are gonna get the cock-sucking of your life!"

Hearing mention of his cock brought back to Emery the fact that he had yet to release, and he looked down to see his cock raging harder than he had ever seen it before. His eyelids becoming heavy with desire, he looked at Heather and said huskily, "I don't think I can wait that long," before reaching up, wrapping his arms around her waist, lifting her easily from the chair and placing her on his lap, her legs circling around him and joining at the ankles. Her sex sat heavily upon his, and a deep moan of frustration escaped his lips, as he leaned his head back.

"Ooooooh, I think now it might be my turn to torture," Heather said, using her hips to slowly grind up and down the length of his cock. Not content with just this, she leaned down and nipped at his neck with her teeth, just hard enough to bring both pleasure and pain. Emery's arms tightened their grip around her waist, his hands sliding up and down her back, his fingertips pressing into her spinal column. Both were driving each other mad with lust now, moans from each filling the silence. Softening her approach, Heather slowly licked and kissed her way from his throat to his ear, finally sucking his entire lobe into her mouth and nibbling gently on it with her teeth. The feeling this caused nearly made Emery cum right then and there, but he was barely able to keep himself reigned in. 'Thank god for thirty-two year old stamina,' he thought.

Releasing his ear, Heather gently kissed her way around the rest of his ear before bringing her lips right to the entrance and whispering, "Do you want to be inside me now? Because I don't think I can wait any longer, Baby." Finding himself unable to speak, Emery answered by once again grasping her hips tightly in his hands, stopping her grinding motion on his cock. Slowly, he lifted her body up, while at the same time she reached down between the two of them and grasped his cock in her hand. Once he had lifted her high enough, she positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, then released it and tilted her head back, waiting the oncoming sensations.

Slowly, torturously, Emery started to lower her down onto himself. Her tunnel was tight, but she was so wet from their earlier actions that he had no problem squeezing into her. Finally, he felt her ass cheeks once again rest against his thighs, and knew that he was fully sheathed inside her. The feeling was so immense, that to describe it would be impossible. Suffice to say, Emery's consciousness was no longer within the room, but had retreated within his own mind so that it could focus solely on the pleasure his cock was receiving.

After a few moments, he felt a gentle rocking motion against his cock. Not yet feeling comfortable enough to start, he clenched his hands down on her hips in protest, but to no avail. Heather, with her lips still pressed against his ear, whispered, "Shhhhh, don't fight it. Sink into it, Baby. Let me ride your cock." Then, still not moving her mouth, she began to moan her pleasure as her strokes became longer and longer.

Emery was in trouble, and he knew it. Maybe if he had had a few more seconds to collect himself, he might have been able to last longer, but as it was, he knew that his eruption was swiftly approaching. Heather seemed to be able to read this from him, as she began to buck against him faster and harder, whispering to him, "Just let it go, Baby. Just let that hot, sticky cum go inside my ready cunt." With that she let out one more long, slow moan, which served as the final log that broke the dam within him. Grabbing her hips roughly, he jerked her down onto him, instinctively trying to bury himself as deep within her as he could go. "UUUNNNGGGHHHH!" he grunted as his cock swelled then erupted within her channel, pouring out jet after jet of cum. The streams seemed to shoot out over and over, as though they would never stop. Finally, after what felt like hours, his sprays died out, yet she continued to ride him, seemingly possessed. Wrapping her up tightly with his arms, he used his final bit of strength to squeeze her to him, effectively stopping her motions. The two then both seemed to collapse at the same moment, leaning against one another, serving as each others protection from crashing to the floor.

"That…that was incredible," Emery finally managed to groan out, his lust finally fading enough to allow speech. Wiping the sweaty hair from her eyes, Heather rested her forehead against his before softly responding, "There's the understatement of the year. Did you feel me come again? It was your cum in me, the feeling of it spraying in me. That's why I was still riding you when you stopped. I just couldn't help it. I've…I've never cum so fast before. Wow."

Grinning slightly, Emery said, "Yeah, I think that about sums it up best. Wow."

The two continued to hold each other loosely, catching their breath. Finally, Heather leaned back and took his face into both of her hands before softly kissing him on the lips. Releasing the kiss, she said, "As much as I would love for you to stay here and keep holding me, I think it's probably about time for you to go home."

"Home? I don't want to go anywhere. I wanna stay here with you," Emery argued back, his mind still slightly muddled from the sex. Even with his protest, however, he could see that everything around him was beginning to take on a red, hazy look.

"Don't worry," Heather said kissing his cheek, "you can come back any time you want. I'll be here." Her voice now sounded as though it was coming from down a long tunnel, and the haze had grown so thick that Emery could barely see her any more. Suddenly, he could no longer feel her in his grasp, and began swinging his arms violently trying to find her again. The last thing he heard from here was a soft, "Goodbye," that echoed to him as though floating on a gentle breeze.

~~*~~*~~

Sitting up so suddenly he almost fell to the ground, Emery looked wildly around for the woman he had been holding. The room had now become dark, as the sun had set outside. A momentary relief passed over him as he saw her again, before he realized that it was just her picture on his computer. Taking one final look around the room, he finally collapsed against his chair, staring at the picture. Slowly raising one hand, he placed it against the monitor, hoping for some reaction. When he got none, he withdrew from the screen, and let out a loud sigh.

"That was the best damn dream I've ever had," he said groggily, before lifting from the chair and making his way to his bed. The last thing that passed through his mind before sleep captured him was that if Heather Vandeven had a fan club, he was definitely going to join.

TO BE CONTINUED…

12