All Comments on 'The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 01: Hannah'

by betterninny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Not bad at all

Looking forward to more reads to be a great turn on...

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
Interesting first part.

The story was a bit too uncomfortable and business-like to be as hot as it might have been, but the detail was good. Its hard to predict where this one will go from here. Where it ends, this could easily be a self-contained story with no continuation. In any case, this was worth reading, and I will look forward to your next part.

betterninnybetterninnyover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to OnyxShadow

Thanks for your feedback.

I was trying to create an atmosphere that juxtaposed Hannah's trepidation at being in such an unfathomable situation, with Maria and Megan's coolness - after all, they do this regularly, and for them it is just business. I appreciate that for some it might have been hotter if all parties were a lot more engaged on an erotic level, but that's just not the way I envisaged this story going.

In response to your other points, yes this is a self contained story. All 5 parts will be written to work in isolation, but with a thread running throughout for those who choose to read all 5. This one is a bit like a prologue - Maria is the only character who will reappear "on camera", and that's in part 3. Part 3 is like the core of the story, where everything is tied together, and will focus on Hannah's friend Abi (who you may notice I mentioned twice - that was not for nothing!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad at all!

I don't usually enjoy hyper-sized genitals, but you managed to make Maria's cock mouth-wateringly appealing. Maybe it was the belly inflation. I'd like to see where you go with it next.

The way Maria's penis essentially reconfigures Hannah's internal organs was a bit unsettling, but I suppose it's a necessity when you're working with lengths as big as hers. That said, I do wish there had been another way you could've had Maria fully embed her shaft inside her without having to dismorph Hannah so much. That's really the only thing about this that turned me off.

Oh, one little grammar thing, on the first chapter you've written "disturbed by a rounded bump where that enormous head was pushing out from the outside." Surely the last portion of that should read "pushing out from the inside."?

betterninnybetterninnyover 9 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I noticed that mistake when I re-read this story recently.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
I really liked it

I am very glad the other changes were temporary I would think most women would stop and call it all off for fear of the changes being more permanent. That said, a drop of the woman's cum on her swollen enlarged clitoris to make that change permanent would have been welcome, an easily stimulated and satisfied women is never a bad thing. I also think that if the cock went so far in it would have stopped her heart and killed her even with magical help, the human body has no extra room inside especially not that much. Maybe just a bit smaller next time with the crazy ginormous cock lol.

I hope her breasts are crazy sensitive and begin lactation when ever her nipples are over stimulated. How did those women get the power to make changes and why does one have a dick? Wouldn't brother sister team make more sense and the power is a family thing? whatever just wondering. thanks the story is cool, keep it up pls.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I'm grateful for your hentai influences, because they included so many of my favorite fetishes, mainly big breasts, futanari, and lactation. This story was a joy to read, and you have great descriptive abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up chapters to this marvellous story?

Follow up chapters to this marvellous story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous