The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 01: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is leaking, little bee! Stop it! Stop it!"

Hannah repositioned her hands to try and block the flows. The more she moved them, the more her sensitive pussy responded, and her arousal grew. Eventually she managed to control the leaking, and the flow stopped, her hands pressed hard to her engorged flesh.

Maria stood up, supporting her enormous cock in her hand, though it had lost some of its turgor. She started to walk around Hannah's body, moving up towards the top end. Hannah stole a quick glance over at the corner, where Megan sat with her legs spread, staring at Hannah intently and massaging her pussy through the fabric of her underwear. There was a damp patch on her knickers, and also two damp spots on her boob tube where milk was starting to leak from her erect nipples. Maria took up position above Hannah's head, her enormous phallus hovering dominatingly over Hannah's body. Hannah mentally recalled step two -- Maria was going to cum on her chest now.

"Open your mouth."

"What?"

"I said open your mouth, hungry little bee."

"But... why? I'm full of your cum, that's step one, isn't it?"

Maria laughed. "You are not full. I have a lot more to put in you before you are full. Now, open your mouth."

Hannah complied.

"Lick the cum off of my cock. Make sure to swirl it around in your mouth. And swallow it all."

Hannah extended her tongue and Maria lowered her cock to touch it. It filled Hannah's vision, the glans seemed to be nearly as big as her head. The smell was overpowering, a mixture of cum and Hannah's own juices, and in such large quantities. Dutifully she followed orders, cleaning all the semen off, and making sure she washed it around in her mouth and swallowed it as directed. She tried not to think about what was about to happen -- she knew that with Maria's cum working its magic on her mouth, the enormous cock would be able to fit in there, but it was too much for her mind to actually conceive. She could already feel the change in her throat, a strange looseness.

"That should be enough. Open as wide as you can. And please cover your teeth with your lips, if you'd be so kind."

Hannah opened her mouth and Maria wasted no time. She pressed the enormous head of her cock to Hannah's lips and with one forceful shove, forced Hannah's jaw wide and slid it right in. Hannah's eyes bulged at the unbelievable size of it, this enormous object filling her mouth. She could feel it pressing against the roof of her mouth, pressing down on her tongue, pushing her cheeks outwards, and nudging against the back of her throat. It was everywhere. In her vision, all she could see was the thick shaft of Maria's cock bearing down on her from above. She could feel the warm wet pre-cum trickling down her throat.

"Very good. This shouldn't be a problem. Take a deep breath."

Maria adjusted her stance slightly, and then Hannah felt her push. With one long, fluid motion, Hannah felt the head of Maria's cock enter her throat, and then descend further, stretching Hannah's neck out to an unimaginable thickness, before eventually gliding to a stop at the top of her rib cage. Maria held it there for a second before withdrawing again, leaving the head inside Hannah's mouth. Hannah could breathe again, but her mouth was still crammed full of the huge object. Supporting the shaft with her left hand, Maria stroked her cock vigorously with her right.

"We're off to an excellent start. Take another deep breath."

Once again the cock slid its way down Hannah's throat, stretching her neck open wide. This time it penetrated deeper, and Hannah felt the head rubbing alongside the top of her long vagina, packed to the brim with Maria's cum. With her hands, she felt a little cum start to ooze out of her pussy from the increased pressure -- she adjusted her hands to compensate, and the flow stopped. Maria once more withdrew her cock until just the head was in Hannah's mouth, and Hannah breathed heavily again. Maria once more stroked her cock with her right hand, the motion far more ragged than before. Maria was breathing very heavily now.

"Okay, thirsty little bee. Biggest breath of all!"

Hannah took as deep a breath as she could, closed her eyes, and then Maria pushed down hard. The enormous cock slid quickly down her throat, into her rib cage, rubbed once more alongside that thick cum-filled canal inside her, and then kept going. Hannah felt Maria's testicles land on her face and knew that the huge cock must be all the way into her stomach by now. Maria gave a few small thrusts and then Hannah felt it start to twitch inside her. The next load of cum was coming, but Hannah was running desperately short of breath. From the corner of the room a voice said "Remember, save some..." - Hannah simultaneously recognised this as the voice she'd heard on the phone the previous day, and also registered that it must belong to Megan.

Hannah felt Maria's body tense up, and then the first jet of cum erupted down Maria's cock and straight into Hannah's stomach. Instantly she felt full. The cock pulsed a second time, and a third, with each shot the feeling of fullness intensified. Hannah didn't feel whether there was a fourth pulse or not, because she finally lost consciousness.

* * *

As Hannah came to, the first thing she was aware of was that her throat was now clear of obstructions, for which she was thankful. She was also aware of feeling very heavy, as if a huge weight was pressing down on her. Some hands -- not hers -- were pressed against her pussy, holding in the huge column of cum from earlier. She could hear murmuring from Maria and Megan down somewhere between her legs. Opening her eyes, she looked down towards the source of the voices, but her vision was blurry and obscured. She squeezed her eyes momentarily to try and clear things up a bit. It helped, a little.

"Hey, she's coming to." said Megan.

"Ah, so she is. Take it easy, little bee, you were out for a few seconds there."

Hannah could see Maria standing over her, but Megan's voice was coming from a little lower. She felt like she should have been able to see Megan's face, but there was something obscuring her line of sight. Blinking once more, things came into focus, though it took a few seconds for her head to process what she was seeing.

Her belly was enormous, a swollen round smooth hill. It was sticking out much further than it should have -- it looked like she was 6 or 7 months pregnant. She realised now that this was the source of the weight on her -- her stomach was full of litres of Maria's cum. Running down the centre was a small ridge, tracing the shape of her elongated vagina crammed full of Maria's ejaculation from earlier. Whoever's hands were pressed against her pussy now, they had clearly managed to get them into position before too much cum escaped. Hannah emitted a small moan and closed her eyes again.

"Relax, little bee. You are probably still feeling a little faint. That might be for the best, right now."

Megan giggled in response. Suddenly Hannah felt a wet finger touch her anus. Even in her bleary state, she could figure out that this meant that Maria was planning on fucking her up there too. The finger circled her asshole twice and then slid in easily.

The finger continued to toy with her asshole for a few minutes. The sensations were changing -- she suspected that there was at least another finger in her now, but it was hard to keep track of what was going on, with her head the way it was at the moment. Nor could she see what was going on -- when she tried to look, she could only see her huge swollen belly. She could feel that her asshole was dilating under the influence of Maria's cum -- that must have been what the wetness on the finger was. However many fingers were inside her right now, it felt pleasurable and comfortable, her body was accommodating it with ease.

Megan said, with a giggle, "Look at that. I reckon you could get your whole hand in now."

Hannah felt another change in sensation and struggled to gather a sentence.

"Is that... whole hand..."

"Yes, little bee. My whole hand is inside you. Don't try to get up, Megan will keep her hands there, we won't spill a drop. Just relax and let me do my work."

Maria's voice was soothing and Hannah allowed herself to drift away and leave her body in the hands of these two, who apparently knew what they were doing. Gradually she felt the hand withdraw from her ass, leaving a very hollow, empty feeling low, low down in her belly. It didn't feel good, she wanted to be full again. Fortunately, it didn't last long. She felt something warm and slick pressing against her anus and knew that it must be time for Maria's huge cock again. Maria pushed herself in, and Hannah's asshole spread wide and allowed the head inside.

The head of Maria's cock was much larger than her fist, and as it settled inside Hannah's body it was almost enough to shock her into full wakefulness. It certainly made her feel a lot more alert. Maria held it there for a few seconds to allow Hannah to acclimatise to it, and then started to push deeper, slowly and steadily, one smooth motion. She had both of her hands wrapped around her cock, stroking it gently. Hannah's arms were down by her sides -- she lazily moved them up to above her head, where it felt more comfortable.

Hannah felt the slow intrusion into her body and loved the sensation. It felt so crowded inside her body, and she could feel no pain at all, just pure undiluted pleasure. All the cum that Maria had pumped inside her felt like a valuable gift, not just a means to an end.

Maria's cock advanced until about half its length was buried inside Hannah's body and then stopped pushing, though she continued to stroke it with her hands, gradually picking up pace.

"This is as deep as your body will take me. I will go no deeper than this. And after this, you will be full."

Hannah gasped and her body twitched with ecstasy.

"Yes, please. Please. I want to be full, so much. Make me full."

Maria moaned with pleasure. Her hands moved faster up and down the shaft of her cock. Megan squealed with delight. Hannah wondered if she was doing something down there to help Maria along. Her hands were otherwise engaged, but her mouth was free, and very close to the action.

"Yes, yes, you are good little bee. Lovely body. Very... fuckable."

Hannah moaned once more. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. Maria hissed, urgently: "No. Open your eyes. Watch this. You will want to watch this."

Hannah complied. She opened her eyes just in time to see Maria open her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure. Maria's hips were bucking, her cock twitching and throbbing inside Hannah's body. Then abruptly she stopped stroking, and Hannah could feel that huge cock pulsing inside her as the first load of cum sprayed into her. Her eyes were on Maria's face, that twisted expression of orgasm, and then noticed something in her peripheral vision that drew her attention. Moving her gaze down to her belly, she could see that with each spurt of cum, her belly was wobbling and swelling out a little more. With each gush from Maria's cock, her cum-filled body grew rounder and larger, the horizon of her belly creeping higher and higher and concealing more and more of Maria's body. And alongside that was an ever-increasing feeling of blissful fullness, until it finally came to an end.

Hannah's belly was now so large that she could barely see Maria's face over the top of it, and it swelled out and rested on either side of her as well. The size of it was far, far larger than what a pregnant woman could ever expect to carry. With each of Hannah's breaths it wobbled and rippled, betraying the liquid contents within. Maria gently withdrew her cock until just the head was still inside.

"Now, little bee, I need Megan to go and fetch something for me, so you need to take over with your hands."

Hannah felt rudely shaken down from her high, but obediently moved to follow the instructions. Her belly was enormous, she knew that her arms wouldn't reach over the top, but she managed to curve them around the sides, tucking them a little underneath the edges of the wide, wobbling mass, until her hands found Megan's, buried within her engorged labia.

"Ready?" asked Megan.

"Yes." replied Hannah.

"Good. One. Two. Three."

Megan took her hands away and Hannah quickly whipped hers into place. As fast as she was, the cum started pouring from her pussy. She staunched the flow as quickly as she could, and hoped that it was quickly enough.

"Well done, little bee. You didn't lose much there, not much at all. You've been a very good customer. Ah, thank you Megan."

Hannah heard a slapping sound as Megan placed something heavy in Maria's hands.

"Do you want me to hold this up so you can see it?"

"Yes please."

Maria lifted her arms above her head and Hannah could see what she held. It was a butt plug of truly ridiculous proportions. It was a monstrous behemoth, squat and fat, thicker than Maria's cock and with a flared base of a similar diameter.

"You'll be fine, little bee. Relax."

Hannah's mouth felt very dry, but she forced out a small, quick nod. Maria returned the nod, lowered the butt plug back out of Hannah's sight, and then very quickly and efficiently whipped the head of her cock out of Hannah's anus and delivered the butt plug into its place. Hannah could feel her asshole being stretched as the butt plug tried to find its home.

"It is not quite fully in. Megan, some help please."

Hannah felt her body shake as Maria and Megan both pushed at the butt plug. Eventually her anus yielded, and she gasped as the plug sunk into her body and her asshole contracted around the stem, forming a tight seal. Maria stepped away to the side and Hannah could finally see her whole body for the first time in a while. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat, her hair was tousled and unruly, and her cock was limp and dripping with cum, not completely flaccid but far from fully erect. She was breathing heavily, exhausted from all the exertion.

"This is good. I think we can proceed to the next stage. Megan, you're up."

Megan exploded into life like a greyhound from a trap. She wriggled out of her tight pink miniskirt, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers, pulled them down in one motion and then threw them carelessly across the room. In just a couple of seconds she was on top of Hannah, straddling her upper body and looking down at her with that devilish grin. Hannah looked up at that semi-naked body with more desire than she had ever felt for a woman. Scanning her body from bottom to top, she saw a neatly waxed pussy with just a thin blonde strip centred above it. Continuing upwards, a smooth belly, not completely flat, but with a gentle roundedness that seemed to invite Hannah to sink her teeth into it. Then those two impressive breasts, bundled into a tight pink boob tube, with stiff nipples threatening to wear a hole in the fabric, and dark patches around them where Megan's milk was leaking out. And on the top of those tasty shoulders was Megan's perky face, a naughty grin framed with soft short blonde hair.

Hannah's mouth felt dry as she looked upon this cheeky beauty, she wanted to do something to her but she wasn't quite sure what. Megan maintained eye contact as she moved her right hand to her pussy and spread the lips a little. Hannah could see how wet she was, and knew that after watching all this fucking, Megan was ready to get her own conclusion. The scent of Megan's pussy drifted over to Hannah's nose and her mouth now started to water.

Megan could see that Hannah was enjoying the show, and started to move her fingers, stroking her pussy lips and drawing circles around her clit. Her left hand moved to her breast and squeezed gently. As she played, her breathing grew heavier, her left hand squeezed more vigorously, and her right hand was now no longer stroking and circling, but kneading and pinching.

Hannah was then aware that Maria had reappeared in her right-hand peripheral vision. She was stroking her semi-erect cock and her focus was intently upon Megan, watching her to see when her orgasm was imminent, matching her pace so that her own orgasm would coincide.

Megan's body started to rock and twitch, and her right hand was now rubbing her pussy as fast as she could, covering as much of her slippery wet lips and stiffened clit as fast as possible. Her orgasm fast approaching, she moaned and groaned and tossed her head back, thrashing her pussy with her hand at a furious rate, until finally a tremble ran through her entire body and the orgasm coursed through her. Hannah watched with glee as clear watery fluid squirted from between Megan's legs and splashed onto her chest. Meanwhile, Maria had been working towards her own orgasm, and over Hannah's right shoulder arced three or four generous lines of viscous white cum, the final trails of her spectacular reserves, coming to rest among the puddles of Megan's own liquids.

Megan was still shuddering as her orgasm subsided, while Maria took a step back. Hannah looked down at her chest -- she thought that she could see the influence of Maria's cum already, a small swelling of her breasts, perhaps? When Megan finally opened her eyes again, Maria was there holding a small towel. Megan gathered herself in a very businesslike fashion, the cheeky grin on her face now just a remnant, and using her hands massaged the mixed fluids on Hannah's chest around until it was an even coating. She took the towel from Maria and used it to mop up any bits that had splashed onto Hannah's neck or chin, then tossed it to the ground. Maria flopped down into the sofa, looking utterly drained. At last, Megan looked Hannah in the eye once more.

"So, sweety, you remember what we have to do for the last bit?"

Hannah had forgotten, but now she remembered. Without any fanfare or slow seductive tease, Megan whipped off her boob tube and exposed her breasts for Hannah's approval. Now unsupported, they looked even more impressive as they swayed over Hannah's head. If her hands hadn't been doing a very important job of stopping a huge load of cum from draining out of her body, then Hannah would have definitely wanted to use them to caress the magnificent boobs dangling above her. There was no evidence to suggest that they had had any sort of surgical augmentation, and Hannah wondered whether they had been grown using the same process that she was going through right now. They were majestic, and suddenly Hannah wanted them on her own body, not the DD's she'd originally asked for, which by now seemed like a pathetic request.

Megan leaned forward and angled her left breast towards Hannah's mouth. Hannah opened wide and allowed the nipple to fall onto her tongue, whereupon she latched on tightly and started to suckle greedily. The taste was exquisite, so sweet and heavenly. Hannah's throat was still feeling loose from earlier, and she noted that it allowed her to consume the delicious milk in huge quantities. Megan moaned with pleasure as her body was flooded with endorphins -- she'd have happily allowed Hannah to drink at her breast for hours, but she knew that this was, ultimately, a business relationship. After a short while she pulled her breast from Hannah's mouth, and Hannah whined quietly at the loss. Megan sat up and leaned back a little.

"How're they looking, sweety?"

Hannah looked down at her breasts, trying not to allow herself to be too distracted by Megan's sleek pussy just beyond them. They were definitely a little bigger. From the sofa in the corner, Maria barked "More!" and in an instant Megan's right breast was stuffed in Hannah's mouth and the feeding resumed.

This process continued for a while, the breaks in the feedings getting more and more frequent as Maria judged that Hannah's breasts were approaching the correct size. Every time Megan took her breast away, Hannah moaned -- she would have happily just drunk and drunk, more and more of that succulent nectar, until her breasts were as large and soft as Megan's. She wouldn't even stop there, she'd keep on drawing that sweet liquid as they grew and grew in size, until each one was the size of her phenomenal swollen belly, and she couldn't even fit through the door any more. She wasn't sure that she'd even stop then.