The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 01: Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her arms were pinned by her side by Megan's thighs, there was nothing that she could do but drink what was offered. Eventually, when Megan sat up to allow Maria to inspect, there was a long pause before Maria finally responded.

"No more."

Hannah moaned in anguish. Megan bounced off of her body and disappeared through the door. Gone, in just a few seconds. Hannah felt like she had lost everything. She watched the doorway, but it stayed disappointingly empty.

Maria stood back up and started to tie the sarong back around her waist.

"We are done here. Go home."

Hannah looked down at her chest. Her breasts were bigger, but they didn't look like DDs. But then, it was a bit hard to judge, when they were dwarfed by her swollen body.

"Go home. And you don't need to be keeping that cum inside you any more." repeated Maria, sternly.

Hannah had gotten so used to having her hands between her legs that she had forgotten they were there. She took them away and the cum started to pour out, collecting in a puddle underneath her bottom. She pushed herself up, supporting herself with her elbows.

"What... now?"

"Yes. This is not a hotel."

"But... look at the state of me! I'm huge, and I'm a mess. I can't walk home like this!"

Maria just fixed her with a stern look. It was clear that this woman was not going to budge. Maybe she even had another client coming along later, who knows? Maria strode over to the chair where Hannah had carefully left her clothes, picked them up, and tossed them carelessly over to her.

Hannah paused for a second and then extracted her knickers from the pile. She tried to sit up, but it was impossible.

"Can you at least help me get dressed?"

Maria rolled her eyes, then walked over and took the knickers from Hannah's hand, before dropping to the ground and threading Hannah's feet through the holes. She pulled them up as far as Hannah's knees, at which point Hannah reached down to take over.

"Ahem. Aren't you forgetting something?"

Hannah stared blankly.

"You have something of mine." Maria held a hand out in front of her, palm up.

Hannah racked her brains, trying to figure out what Maria could mean. And then she remembered the huge butt plug that was still snugly nestled inside her ass. Maria just stood there, her facial expression utterly neutral, hand held out.

Hannah wanted to cry. Any trace of affection or caring that Maria had shown before was gone, she was businesslike and curt. Tears came to Hannah's eyes as she rolled over slightly onto her left side, slipped her right hand down behind her back, and started to tug as hard as she could on the flared base of the butt plug.

"You might need to push a bit to help it along."

Hannah looked away, she couldn't bear the shame of this. She closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and pushed down on the plug as hard as she could, while yanking on the base with all her strength. As the plug flew out of her, it slipped out of her grip and fell on the floor, while being pursued by a thick fountain of cum. As quick as she could, she clenched her muscles to stop the leak, but couldn't prevent it completely from trickling slowly out of her unplugged asshole, to match the constant flow from her cunt. Her bulging belly still felt as big as ever.

Maria just stood there, leaving the butt plug on the floor. Hannah now finished pulling her knickers up. She could lift herself off the bed to slide them over her hips, but they were damp and cold, soaked in the puddle of cum that she'd just pulled them through, and being continually refilled by the flow from both her holes. At the front, the waistband tucked low under her bump.

She managed to put on her jeans with similar begrudging help from Maria. Again, she was unable to zip them up at the front, and had to make do with allowing them to remain open underneath the bulge. The crotch immediately darkened when it made contact with her cum-soaked knickers.

She managed to push herself up to her elbows to dress her top half. Her dark-grey t-shirt was difficult to put on over her new, larger breasts, and of course it was impossible to pull down over her belly, but she decided to make do with having her breasts covered -- it gave her some semblance of decency, at least. Her boobs were still slick with the mixed juices from Megan and Maria, and this moisture caused the entire front of the t-shirt to darken. She could fit her arms into her jacket, no problem, but it was forced to stay unbuttoned at the front, leaving her enormous belly on display.

Now dressed, or as much as she would ever be, she stumbled to her feet. Supporting her huge round body with her arms, she could feel the cum now pouring from her pussy and ass and running down the legs of her jeans. She stepped into her shoes and could see the cum pouring down and coating the tops of them too.

"Leave now. You are making a huge mess."

Maria bustled Hannah towards the door, paying no attention to the girl's crying. With each step, the huge bulge bounced in her arms and squeezed more and more cum out of her body. She was soon out on the dark, deserted street, gingerly picking her way down the stone steps, and stumbling home as quickly as possible before anyone saw her.

By the time Hannah got to her front door she had left a long trail of cum behind her, and the size of her belly was noticeably smaller, but there was still more pouring out. She struggled to fish her door key out of her pocket, let herself in, and then made straight for the bathroom, kicking off her shoes and feverishly removing her jacket and t-shirt on the way.

In the shower, she tried to remove her jeans and knickers, but was unable to bend down far enough to get them any further down than her knees. So she stood there, took a deep breath, and relaxed the muscles that had been clenched for the whole walk home, allowing anything that wanted to fall out of her, to fall.

* * *

Half an hour later, she felt a little better. She'd managed to get all her clothes off, cum had stopped flooding from her body, and she was standing underneath a hot shower cleaning herself all over. She still had a stomach full of cum, which made her look 6 months pregnant, but she would deal with that in the morning. And she still had that strange loose feeling in her throat. Before going to bed, she looked at herself in the mirror, trying to appreciate her larger breasts, but it was hard to enjoy them, with all the other weird stuff going on. She could see that her pussy was still enormous and swollen -- she experimentally put a finger to it, and sure enough, one, two, three, four fingers, her entire hand, disappeared into it disappointingly easily. For the first time, the thought crossed her mind that she only had Maria's word that these changes were temporary. She went to bed, lay restless and uncomfortable for a while, and eventually fell asleep.

* * *

In the morning, Hannah inspected herself in the full-length mirror. Her body was spectacular. The bulge had disappeared by itself, leaving the smooth flat stomach that she knew and loved. Her breasts were everything she had dreamed off -- she cupped them in her hands, feeling the weight, watching how they bounced when she let them go. She lowered her right hand to her groin, sliding a finger between the lips and into her pussy, and gasped as she felt the familiar grip around that single digit. She laughed, blew herself a kiss, and did a coquettish little dance.

"Right, " she said out loud, to no-one in particular, "time to go buy a bra that fits."

In the wardrobe, she put on the loosest t-shirt that she could find, a white cotton v-neck. Cramming her breasts into it, a magnificent cleavage manifested itself, and she knew she'd get some looks today. Once dressed, she grabbed her keys and skipped out of the front door.