The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 02: Kelly and Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma's orgasm was fading – the fifth gush was just an aftershock, delivering a fraction of the ones that had preceded it.

"Wendy! More!" yelled Gemma to the heavens.

Immediately her orgasm ratcheted back up to full intensity. Kelly moaned as she felt herself start to swell again. As more of Gemma's gargantuan load of cum was sprayed into her, she watched her belly grow and grow, until it touched the floor. As it continued to grow, the floor took the weight of the huge quantity of liquid, and the curve of her stomach started to spread sideways.

Once again the orgasm started to recede, and the sixth jet was barely more than a dribble. Kelly felt bloated and huge and heavy, and very very stretched, but still she wanted something. She wanted...

"Wendy," breathed Kelly, "More."

Wendy knew that technically Gemma was supposed to be the controller at present, but hey, even computers have some leeway in their code.

Gemma screamed as her third orgasm took her by surprise. Kelly gritted her teeth as the next load arrived. The stretching was nowhere near as painful as it should have been, but she was definitely feeling it. Her insides continued to expand with the gallons of cum, and her bulge was now so wide that Gemma could even see it clearly from behind, growing out sideways with each pulse.

The two girls gasped and panted, neither of them able to gather their breath sufficiently to invoke Wendy once more. Wordlessly, Gemma started to withdraw her cocks slowly until only the heads remained inside. She wasn't sure what was going to happen when she removed the plugs. It didn't feel like there was a huge pressure pushing her out, so she hoped for the best and gave a final tug.

Her cocks popped free and the cum started to flow back out Kelly's holes. Not a torrent, by any means, not even as quickly as it had gone in, but two steady and unrelenting rivers.

"Turn over, let me get a look at you before it's all gone."

Kelly hoisted herself up and over into a seated position, struggling with the enormous bulge that was at least twice as wide as her torso, and slopped around cumbersomely when she tried to move it. It was so heavy that she couldn't even lift it with her arms, and had to resort to pushing it around and eventually resting it on her thighs.

Gemma stood, drinking in the sight, and was pleased with what she saw. Starting below Kelly's breasts, her body swelled obscenely, with some of her enormous stomach resting on her thighs and some of it spilling over the sides and resting on the floor on either side of her. Between Kelly's legs, Gemma could see the cum now pouring out quickly with the assistance of gravity, flowing so fast that she couldn't even see Kelly's pussy or asshole, just a raging, frothing deluge of semen contributing to an inch-deep puddle around Kelly's buttocks that was rapidly extending across the floor in all directions.

Gemma could also see that the bulge was now shrinking noticeably. As it got smaller, it took a while for Gemma to recognise Kelly's skirt, which was now so thoroughly drenched in cum that even if a hundred guys had stood around and wanked onto it, they wouldn't have been able to achieve the same result. Amidst all this whiteness, a rainbow streak highlighted the undersides of Kelly's cocks, where her colourful precum still issued from the tips and made its way down to a rendezvous with her labia. Gemma took a few seconds to enjoy the entire spectacle.

"That was perfect, Kelly. Wendy, it's Kelly's turn. Put her back in charge. I want to know what you're going to do to me next!", this last sentence directed at Kelly.

"Done."

Kelly looked up at Gemma and held her gaze for a while, thoughtfully. After a few seconds' silence, Gemma was about to interrupt, when Kelly spoke.

"Wendy... make me... giant."

Before Gemma's eyes, Kelly began to grow steadily, evenly in all directions. Gemma's mouth slowly dropped open as she lifted her head to maintain eye contact with the rapidly-growing Kelly. From looking down at the seated girl, she was now looking straight across at her, and Kelly continued to grow. Her skirt had long since stretched to breaking point and fallen away. Gemma was now tilting her head back, looking up into Kelly's eyes.

"Stop." said Kelly, eventually.

"Wow, " gasped Gemma. "You... you must be... like... twenty feet tall."

"Am I?" replied Kelly. "Good."

Gemma now found her attention suddenly drawn by the large objects bobbing just below her eyeline. Kelly's cocks, still rigid from being deprived release before, were rested in a lazy V shape, and were terrifying. Gemma slowly walked forward, through the thick puddle of her own cum, until she was standing between Kelly's thighs.

Reaching forward, she picked the left cock at random, grabbed it with both hands around the base, and tugged it upright. Kelly moaned softly under the touch of Gemma's tiny hands on her dick. As it slowly approached the vertical, Gemma walked her hands upwards along the shaft, and finally found herself standing face to face with the head of the enormous phallus. She was hit by the smell of Kelly's precum as a huge dollop oozed from the tip and sat there, slowly changing colour.

Gemma leaned forward – Kelly's glans was the size of her head, and the opening was the same size as her mouth, so impulsively she kissed it, slurping up the precum at the same time.

"Oh yes, keep doing that," Kelly implored.

Gemma looked up at her, smiled, and returned her attention to the firm, hard cock. She kissed the mouth again, and then slipped her tongue inside. Kelly groaned in delight, which spurred Gemma on to greater passion, burying her tongue deep and licking hard, tasting the salty fluids that spewed steadily from the depths. There was too much for her to drink it all, so she allowed most of it to dribble down her chin.

"I know you're supposed to be in charge, " said Gemma, "but I've got a little idea that you'll like."

"Go on then."

"Turn onto your side."

"Okay, you might want to get out of the way first."

Gemma walked out of the giantesses range, counting six paces just to get from between Kelly's legs to beyond her feet. Once Kelly was lying on her right side, Gemma walked round and approached her cocks once more.

Kelly's right cock rested on the floor between Gemma's feet, but the left one hung in mid-air, bouncing slightly with each beat of the giant woman's immense cardiovascular system, glistening with a whole spectrum of precum. Gemma took it in both hands, lined the mouth up with the uppermost of her two cocks, and without any warning, sunk her own cock deep inside.

"Fuuuuuuck!" yelled Kelly.

"What do you think of my idea?"

"Brilliant idea! Fuck me, tiny woman!"

Gemma pounded away furiously for a minute while Kelly wailed with pleasure. Gemma knew that she was still spent from her last orgasm, so she eventually slowed down and withdrew, to the accompaniment of a slightly disappointed whine from Kelly.

"So what's your plan, big girl?"

Kelly shifted back into a seated position against the wall, almost smacking Gemma in the face with her dick as she turned. She moved her left hand to her cocks, and holding them at the halfway point, pulled them together so that they touched along their entire length.

"Gonna fuck you, aren't I?"

Gemma could only stare. Those cocks were almost as tall as she was, and each one was as thick as her thighs, which weren't particularly svelte, it must be said.

"H... how?"

"Wendy! Make the necessary changes to Gemma."

"Done."

Gemma suddenly felt lighter. Looking down at her body, there was no noticeable difference. If she'd lifted up her breasts, she might have noticed a distinct lack of ribs underneath. Unknown to either of the girls, Wendy's change had removed from Gemma's torso every single bone and every single internal organ. All except one. Gemma's vagina was still there, but now ran the full length of her body, up to her neck. Gemma's entire torso was now nothing more than one thick, spongy cunt, a cunt of incredible elasticity, packed with nerve endings, and being sustained now by the nanobots instead of the organs she had before.

"Come on then, what are you waiting for? Hop on!"

Gemma approached Kelly nervously. Grabbing onto the huge cocks for support, she climbed onto Kelly's thigh, trying to avoid slipping on her cum-drenched soles.

"I... I can't climb that high."

Kelly smiled, and with her right hand she easily picked up Gemma and lifted her up into position, resting one of Gemma's buttocks on the tip of each cock, and staring her in the eye.

"Spread yourself, little... toy."

Gemma attempted to spread her legs but the huge cocks just pushed against the insides of her thighs.

"No, no, that's not going to work. Bring your legs round the front. And spread your cunt... with your hands."

Gemma hesitated once more, before moving her legs forwards as directed. Reaching under herself, her fingertips brushed against the wet glans of Kelly's cocks before eventually reaching her labia. She dipped a fingertip from each hand into the slit, and then continued to add more fingers slowly, one by one, stretching herself gently, until all four fingers from each hand were halfway inside. And then, she began to pull the swollen lips gently apart.

By now, she knew what to expect, but she still couldn't quite believe what was happening as her pussy stretched impossibly wider and wider. There was no pain or discomfort, it felt perfectly natural, which was ironically a very strange thing in itself. She was gaping open to shoulder-width before Kelly instructed her to stop.

"That'll be enough. Hold it there."

Gemma felt the two cock heads enter her, and once they were deep enough to keep her open, she moved her hands away.

"Ready?" asked Kelly.

Gemma paused, composed herself, closed her eyes... and nodded.

Kelly's grip on Gemma tightened, and with one smooth motion she pulled the girl down as far as she could go. Both of them moaned, practically screamed, with ecstasy, particularly Gemma, who was experiencing a feeling of fullness that no human ever had in the history of the universe. They sat there like that for a few seconds.

"Gemma..." whispered Kelly, as she took her left hand away from her cocks, "look at yourself."

Gemma wasn't sure if she wanted to. Her body felt so completely wrong, being invaded by these gargantuan dicks. Kelly repeated her suggestion, and so Gemma opened her eyes and looked down. What she saw was so unreal as to make her dizzy. She was suspended in the air, high above Kelly's crotch. Her body seemed to have no shape of its own – it looked like it was now merely just a thick sheath around those two enormous dicks, with the front of it being decorated by two huge breasts and a stretched-out belly button.

"Fucking hell." she gasped.

"Too fucking right."

Gemma brought her hands up to inspect her body. She stroked them down her sides, feeling the spongy flesh stretched over Kelly's rigid cocks. She moved them to her belly, pushing in and noticing the way that her body dipped into the gap between. And then she moved them back to her sides, drawing them up until her fingers dipped in underneath Kelly's glans. All of this to the tune of Kelly's happy moaning.

Gemma then moved her hands forwards, across the tops of her breasts, to her shoulders, where she could feel the tops of Kelly's cocks snugly buried. Probing around, she located the mouth-sized holes through her skin, and pressed down so that her flesh was stretched a few inches inside. Another groan from Kelly suggested that this particular maneouver was wholly appreciated.

"You like that huh?"

"Oh god yes."

"You going to fuck me then?"

Kelly did not reply, just smiled, and began to slide Gemma up and down on her twin dicks. With every stroke, Gemma felt her entire body fill, and then empty. It was overwhelming. Kelly was delighted with the sight – with each stroke, Gemma's body would swell slightly, starting from the bottom and cascading to the top, before her shoulders throbbed as Kelly's cock head bashed against them from the inside, and then the whole process played out in reverse as she withdrew, and Gemma's body returned to its normal shape. What she was not delighted with, however, was that all of this was going on, yet the lower halves of her cocks were remaining cold and unenclosed. She paused, her cocks barely still inside, just enough to keep Gemma's labia parted.

"Wendy, make Gemma's body long enough for me."

"Done."

Gemma watched as the floor receded away from her. Her breasts were no further away, but her hips were now at least a foot more distant.

"That's better." Kelly cackled, and with no further ado, yanked Gemma back down.

Now, by the time the outline of Kelly's glans became visible on either side of Gemma's neck, Kelly was happily fully buried inside her new favourite toy, and Gemma's feet rested on her stomach.

"Oh babe, you are perfect, " purred Kelly, "you're like my custom-made stroker. How does it feel?"

"It's like nothing else, " gasped Gemma in response, "when you pull me down, my entire body is full of you, and nothing else, and when you pull me up, it makes me feel... worthless, I guess."

"You're not worthless, you're amazing."

"Please, fuck me, use me now. I'm made for you."

Kelly growled, and started to stroke Gemma up and down again, at first slowly, but then picking up pace. Ever since Gemma had played with her prostate earlier, she was getting gradually more and more uncomfortable, and waiting for relief was getting unbearable.

However, as she sped up, Gemma started to feel like she was being thrown around on a fairground ride. Not feeling queasy or anything like that, but her arms and legs were flailing around uncontrollably, and her enormous breasts were bouncing painfully.

"Stop! Stop!" she managed to call out. Kelly complied, bringing Gemma's body gently down to its lowest point. "This is hurting too much. My arms... my legs... my tits..."

Kelly pondered for a second. She wanted to use Gemma properly, hard and fast, so this problem needed solving.

"I've got it. Fold your arms under your breasts, and bring your knees up as high as you can. Press them against your body. Yes, that's good. Now hold them there. Wendy, fix Gemma's arms and legs in position."

"Okay."

Gemma felt her skin and muscle warp and melt and resolidify. When the changes were complete, she tried to move her arms and legs, but couldn't. They were completely stuck.

"I guess that'll work, Kelly, but what about my boobs?"

Kelly smiled, a wicked smile, and brought her left hand up to cradle Gemma's body. Holding her in both hands, she gently positioned a giant thumb over each of Gemma's nipples, found the holes, and pressed in.

Gemma was rendered speechless, her eyes bulging out of her face. There was certainly an element of surprise – she'd actually forgotten about the changes to her nipples – but Kelly's thumbs filled her nipples as much as her cocks had earlier, and the combined feeling of fullness pushed her to yet higher levels of nirvana. She could only gape like a fish on dry land as Kelly once more resumed the slow stroking motion. Eventually, her ability to talk returned.

"What are you going to do to me? Are you going to pump me with gallons of cum, just like I did to you? Fill me up like a balloon?"

Kelly had indeed been planning to do exactly that, but since Gemma had suggested it, she felt it necessary to do something different, just to be awkward. She cast over Gemma's body for inspiration. Breasts, plugged with thumbs. Two cocks, bouncing up and down in tandem with each stroke. She contemplated the options available to her, and came to a decision.

"Wendy, join up Gemma's cunt to the insides of her breasts and dicks. I want all the tubes to be connected."

"Done." sighed Wendy.

"When I cum, Gemma..." she began, through gritted teeth. Gemma moaned with delight – she'd already figured it out, but hearing Kelly explain it in detail was driving her wild.

"...it's going to surge into your body, and out of your tits..." she wiggled her thumbs inside Gemma's breasts, demonstrating her intent to pull them out at the last second.

"...and out of your cocks..."

Gemma looked down at her cocks, and moaned again as she saw a colourful liquid, which could only be Kelly's precum, already starting to ooze out of them; proof, as if she needed it, that the changes had really been made.

"...and all over my stomach." Kelly finished, with a grunt. She could feel that her orgasm was imminent.

"Yes, yes, yes!" yelled Gemma, before she was cut off by Kelly suddenly speeding up her strokes, so that Gemma had to close her mouth to make sure she didn't bite her tongue off.

Kelly's cocks started to throb and twitch inside Gemma's body. Deep within her core she felt the muscle contractions begin as her body sent her cum on its way. As if in slow motion, she felt the semen travelling along the length of her twin cocks, from base to tip. Gemma knew it was coming too - Kelly had buried herself deep, was holding Gemma down tightly, and her thumbs were starting to withdraw from Gemma's breasts.

Gemma felt her shoulders briefly bulge as they were filled with the giantesses cum, before the liquid found its way around her innards to the available exits. Her breasts erupted first, thick strands of Kelly's warm cum oozing from the gaping nipples and falling down to form a puddle on Kelly's crotch. A split-second later, the cum started to squirt from Gemma's cocks, two thin jets that arced through the air and splashed down on Kelly's breasts.

Kelly's long-delayed orgasm was truly a sight to behold. As she pumped dose after dose of semen into Gemma's body, the flow from Gemma's nipples and cocks was near-continuous as her body struggled to keep up with the supply. But eventually it subsided, and the girls rested, their bodies sweaty and splattered with the products of their games. For a minute they allowed themselves to recover.

"Uh, Kelly."

"Yeah?"

"Not wanting to bother you, but the screens are all saying 'POWER FAIL'."

"What? Power fail? Wendy, what's power fail?"

"Wendy?"

"Wendy?"