The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 04: Kelly and Siobhan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them gasped - Kelly at the amazing sensation, the physical touch as well as the feeling like being at the top of a rollercoaster, knowing that something fantastic was now inevitable; Siobhan at the warmth and vibrancy of the cock in her hand. She supposed she'd been expecting it to be cold, like it had just come out of the fridge, so it's warmth took her off guard. Kelly had been right - appearances were deceptive, and she could feel Kelly's dick pulsing as blood rushed into it and it quickly grew towards erection. She inspected it closer and could see the opening at the tip where the first drop of precum was already beginning to appear. If she closed her eyes, she could still feel that it wasn't a normal cock - the surface was tough and ridged along its length. It was big. Not ridiculously big, not scarily big, but satisfyingly big. She stroked it gently, encouraging it towards readiness, feeling herself getting wet in anticipation.

Once it could grow no further, Siobhan ran the tip of her tongue gently along the length of the shaft and in small circles just beneath the head, causing Kelly to moan with pleasure. Siobhan glanced up and took in the strangeness of the situation. She felt like she should be disgusted, but quite the opposite. In fact, the knowledge that she was experiencing something totally new - not just to her, but perhaps to anyone - was incredibly arousing.

"So how do you make it change to something different?"

"I have to... um... put it away and get it out again."

"Ah."

"I couldn't put it away right now, though. Not even if I wanted to. Not when it's hard."

Siobhan smiled, an undeniably mischievous smile, and purred "Well, I have some ideas that might help with that."

She rose to her feet, and without breaking eye contact she moved to stand in front of Kelly. For a few seconds they remained there, and for those few seconds it was like the entire world was nothing but the two of them. Kelly was the first to break eye contact, her masculine side compelling her to drink in the sight of this gorgeous woman, from the fiery red hair on the top of her head, to the red-painted toenails on the tips of her feet, and all the voluptuous curves between. Siobhan allowed Kelly a few seconds to enjoy it, before she turned around to allow her lover to appreciate her derriere for a while.

"Unzip me."

Kelly's throat was dry. She sat forward and raised a trembling hand to the tiny zip in the small of Siobhan's back, and then peeled it slowly down, hearing every single tooth disengage. A strip of pale skin opened up, uninterrupted by the sight of a bra strap. Kelly sat back again and stole a sip of wine, as Siobhan lowered the straps of her dress from her shoulders, and then slowly pushed her dress down over her hips and allowed it to fall to the floor, allowing Kelly the delectable view of a perky pair of buttocks, exquisitely framed in a black lacy thong.

Siobhan stole a glance back over her shoulder, to check that her audience was still paying attention. Kelly was rapt, her lips slightly parted, her green cock bouncing eagerly in her lap. Siobhan allowed her to simmer for a few seconds, prolonging the tease, before turning to face her, raising her hands to cover her breasts as she did so. Kelly moaned with disappointment at the continued suspense.

"You want to see them?"

"Mmmm, oh yes, so much."

"Then you have to do what I say. Take off your knickers."

Kelly responded with a puzzled noise.

"Take them off, " Siobhan repeated, her hands still unmoving from her chest.

Kelly couldn't see Siobhan's nipples but she could see the rounded curves of her breasts, the pale skin so smooth and appealing. Without taking her eyes off of Siobhan's body, she peeled her knickers off - they felt heavy, and damp in the crotch - and threw them to the floor.

"Good. Now I want to see you play with yourself. Spread your legs. Show me your pussy. Show me your clit. Pull back the hood, I want to see it clearly. Mmmm, that's good. Now, touch yourself. Touch yourself the way you want me to touch you. No, not on your cock. Not yet. Just your pussy for now. That's right. Don't talk, just listen. Here's what you're going to do - you're going to play with yourself, you're going to do it how I tell you to. And if you do as I say, then I'll show you what you want to see. Now, I want you to keep playing with your pussy with your right hand, and take your cock in your left. Don't stroke it, just hold it. Oh yes, that's good. I'm looking forward to fucking that thing later, it's nice and big. And your pussy looks tasty, I'm going to bury my face in there and have a little banquet. Put a finger in there for me, why don't you... good girl, good girl... I can hear how wet you are! Move it around a bit. That's good. You can start stroking your cock now - just a little, though. Not too much. That's good. You're imagining me naked, aren't you? You're desperate for me to take my hands away so you can see. You want to rip these knickers off of me and sink your cock inside me, I know you do. But you're not going to. You're going to keep masturbating, you're going to keep stroking your cock and fingering your pussy, and then when you're about to ejaculate you're going to tell me, you're going to tell me that you're about to cum. And then... and only then... then I'll let you see me. That's right, keep moaning. Stroke it harder. Feels good, doesn't it? Now, there's one more question, isn't there? It's the question of how I'm going to help you finish. Maybe I'll take your cock in my mouth, and you can cum into my throat and I'll swallow every last drop. Or maybe I'll grab your cock and point it at my tits, let you finish all over me, would you like that? Heh, maybe I'll just stand in front of you, and watch your cum landing on the front of your top."

Kelly managed to splutter out "I'm... cumming!" True to her word, Siobhan dropped her hands from her body, but Kelly was only able to appreciate the wondrous sight for a brief moment, because just a second later Siobhan was on her knees between Kelly's legs, planting her lips around the head of Kelly's dark green cock, and using her hands to help in any way that she could. And just in time too, as Kelly came hard between those red-painted lips, her hips thrusting upwards off of the sofa, delivering a generous load onto Siobhan's tongue. After three strong pulses, she relaxed back into the cushions.

"Mmmm," said Siobhan, before pausing to swallow, "delicious."

She climbed up onto the sofa and curled up next to Kelly. She reached for their wine glasses, and the two of them lay there for a short while, enjoying a companionable silence as Kelly got her breath back. Siobhan watched Kelly's cock with intrigue as it returned to softness.

"So, is it always vegetables?"

It took Kelly a second to realise what Siobhan meant.

"No, it can be various phallic things. Vegetables included, of course, but sometimes other household objects, like bottles and stuff."

"Is it soft enough to... y'know... put away yet?"

Kelly flexed the muscle and the green cock disappeared back inside her body, the slit closing up over it, and only a little extra roundness betraying where it was tucked away. Siobhan traced her fingernails over the area.

"That's so cool. So next time you get it out, it'll be something different?"

"Yep. Or it might not be. I very occasionally get the same thing twice in a row."

"Fascinating."

They sat quietly for a few more seconds, listening to the sound of each others breathing. Kelly turned her head to Siobhan's and they kissed tenderly, Kelly tasting the strong flavour of her own cum mingled with the wine in her lover's mouth. She looked down at the body draped alongside her, at Siobhan's smooth breasts tipped with perfectly circular nipples, and onwards down to her hips, still framed in black knickers, and beyond, following the length of those slender legs to elegant feet in red shoes. She'd recovered from her orgasm by now, and started to stand up.

"Come on, I haven't shown you the bedroom yet."

Kelly led Siobhan through to the other room, which was fortunately in a reasonably presentable state. Siobhan perched herself elegantly on the edge of the bed, while Kelly stood before her, naked from the waist down. Siobhan's gaze drifted down to the top drawer of Kelly's bedside cabinet, and she smiled cheekily.

"Is that where you keep all your toys? Not that we'll be needing them, of course. Aw, sorry, I've embarrassed you."

"It's so strange. It's not like me to be embarrassed... by anything. You do something to me."

"I'm sorry, I'll stop."

"Haha, don't worry, I'll get used to it, I'm sure."

Kelly was truly puzzled. She prided herself on being a very confident personality in the bedroom - not backwards at being forwards, as they say - but right now she felt as shy as a kitten. It had been like this all evening, she hadn't managed to stop viewing Siobhan as some kind of... goddess. Well, time to take back control. She steeled herself, placed a hand to Siobhan's chest, and shoved her backwards onto the bed. Siobhan gasped, and Kelly planted her feet firmly apart, watching the redhead's chest rise and fall with her breathing.

"Your turn to sit still and watch." Kelly nearly added a meek "okay?" but managed to stop herself. Siobhan's face resolved into an easy smile.

For a second, Kelly imagined that it wasn't Siobhan lying near-naked on the bed in front of her, propped up on her elbows, but some awkward horny boy, with his fake bluster and bravado, just like the old days. That image gave her the little boost of confidence that she needed to view herself in the right light, as the sexual and desirable being that she was. Her smile relaxed, her eyes closed slightly, and in an instant she felt like a different person. As she hooked her fingers under the hem of her top and began to lift it upwards, she saw Siobhan swallow in anticipation, and reminded herself of how much Siobhan desired her. And then she lifted the garment over her head, and stood before Siobhan in nothing but her bra, a fairly plain black one, but still one of her favourites for how awesome it made her cleavage look.

She smoothly moved a hand to the middle of her back and undid the three fasteners there. She shrugged her arms out of the straps, but held the cups in place, to tease Siobhan in return for her earlier games. Kelly tried to make eye contact, but Siobhan was fixated on her body, breathing heavily, and so, painfully slowly, Kelly pulled the bra down to finally reveal herself entirely to Siobhan's gaze.

Slowly, Kelly sank to her knees. She brought her lips gently to land on Siobhan's stomach, and scattered a few slow, gentle kisses. Gradually she moved upwards, touching her lips gently underneath Siobhan's breasts, then to the smooth skin around the nipple, peppering them in circles, alternating from one to the other, before finally zeroing in on the stiff peaks and sucking them lightly into her mouth. Siobhan closed her eyes and murmured in delight as Kelly teased and licked, until the kisses started to move upwards again, across Siobhan's shoulders and throat, and she could feel the weight of Kelly's body lying on top of her own. The kisses were on her neck now, and her cheeks, and then their mouths met, and their kisses, soft at first, became fierce and ravenous. Kelly could taste her own cum in Siobhan's mouth, which just made her even more excited, and the intensity of the kissing rose to a crescendo before gradually tapering off once more.

Kelly began her return journey, laying a trail of soft pecks and tiny nibbles along the length of Siobhan's body until she reached the thighs. Siobhan felt fingers hook into the waistband of her knickers, and raised her bottom off the bed in response so that Kelly could relieve her of her last shred of clothing. Sliding the delicate garment along Siobhan's legs, it got caught in one of the red shoes. Kelly spent a few seconds trying to disentangle it, but her attention was elsewhere, and so she decided to just leave it dangling there.

Between Siobhan's legs was a neatly-groomed triangle of red pubic hair, frizzy and bright. As Siobhan's legs gently fell open, Kelly moved swiftly into the space, burying her face into that warm corner, breathing deeply the scent of an aroused woman. With the tip of her tongue she began drawing lines, initially well away from Siobhan's most sensitive areas, but you wouldn't know it by the reaction it elecited, with Siobhan's hips twitching and bucking, and moans of pleasure from her lips. Kelly raised her head.

"Am I going too slow for you?"

"Oh my god! I don't know, it feels wonderful, just keep doing what you're doing!"

Kelly smiled and returned to giving this beautiful woman what she wanted. With her tongue she gradually steered towards new areas, licking up and down the length of Siobhan's labia and drawing small circles in the vicinity of her clit. Withdrawing her head slightly, she brought her hands up to Siobhan's thighs, and with her thumbs drew apart the plump, engorged lips. Inside it glistened, and Kelly dipped her tongue into the exposed space, and greedily tried to consume as much of the sweet liquid as she could, to the accompaniment of loud and near-constant ululations from her prey.

Once her chin was smeared with the stuff, Kelly turned her attention back to Siobhan's pleasure. With her tongue working hard and fast, she unrelentingly lapped away at Siobhan's labia and around her clit, alternating between furious licking and occasional long, wet strokes. The gorgeous body under her began to move about more and more, hips grinding and bouncing up off of the sheets, until Kelly worried that she was going to get thrown off. A hand moved to the back of her head and fingers tangled into her hair.

When Siobhan's moaning changed to a repeating "k-k-k" sound, Kelly was puzzled for a few seconds until she realised what was trying to be said. With one final burst, Siobhan managed to utter "Cummi..." before falling silent with her eyes closed and head thrown back. The grip on Kelly's hair tightened, and she was pulled so hard against Siobhan's pussy that she didn't even have space to move her tongue any more. Siobhan's orgasm was not brief, but eventually subsided, and she released her hold. Kelly sat up, the entire lower half of her face completely slick. The two of them stared at each other for a minute, Siobhan panting heavily. Eventually, Kelly spoke.

"I'll go get your drink. Let me know when you're ready to go again."

The two of them smiled, and when Kelly returned with the glasses, they lay down on the bed next to each other, enjoying each others company for a while, touching each other coyly on the arms and giving each other tiny kisses. Kelly kept her hands away from Siobhan's more sensitive areas, to give her a chance to recover after her orgasm, while Siobhan had no such need to be restrained, and moved her fingers more thoroughly over Kelly's body, stroking her cheeks and breasts and stomach. After some time, Siobhan broke the silence.

"Sooooo... you've shown me your... cucumber. How about you show me some of its other forms?"

Kelly propped herself up on one elbow.

"Okay, but you've got to keep your hands to yourself."

"Why?"

"So I don't get hard before I've had the chance to show you more than one."

"Right, yeah."

Kelly took a breath and then flexed her unique muscles once more. What emerged this time was slightly more puzzling - it had a very regular shape, and a smooth glossy white surface covered in tiny writing. Kelly could see the bafflement on Siobhan's face.

"It's a shampoo bottle. At least, it will be when it's erect. Yeah, sometimes they look a bit weird while they're still soft."

Siobhan nodded.

"Alright. Go on, show me another."

For a little while the two of them sat there, Kelly producing incarnation after incarnation of her surprising cock, and explaining the forms that weren't immediately obvious. The tapered orange shape with the rough surface would obviously be a carrot when pushed into service, and one bright pink presentation with an odd protrusion near the base was even a perfect replica of a certain well-known sex toy named after a mammal from the Leporidae family.

After a few times extending and retracting her strange shape-shifting cock, allowing Siobhan to observe and appraise each one leisurely, one particular arrangement appeared that Kelly recognised and had feared would show up at some point, and she immediately retracted it, barely giving Siobhan a chance to get a good look. She just had time to observe that it was bright pink and tapered nearly to a point, with a large round bulge near the base. Kelly blushed and did her best to avoid eye contact.

"What was that?"

"Dog," mumbled Kelly.

The two of them sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Why did you not want me to see it?"

Kelly sighed and struggled to articulate her thoughts.

"Look, it's... right, I get animal cocks sometimes. I know, I know, I should have talked to you first. But you know how it is, there's always this stupid part of you that hopes that if you ignore a problem, it'll go away."

Siobhan smiled.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. Not with me. Don't forget, I'm very open-minded."

"So it doesn't freak you out?"

"No, it's... kinky. I like kinky."

"Sure it's not too kinky?"

"No. It's just a shape, after all. Albeit a shape with... hmmm... taboo connotations."

"That's a bit of an understatement."

"Come on, I was enjoying what we were doing."

The girls returned to their playful exhibition, Kelly showing Siobhan each manifestation and waiting for a command before withdrawing it into her body and forcing out a new one. She wasn't used to working these muscles so hard, and it was starting to take its toll.

"Can we stop soon, I'm bloody knackered."

"Soon, soon. Keep going."

Siobhan had an eager, focused expression. It wasn't difficult for Kelly to figure out that, having seen the dog dick, mere vegetables and wooden rolling pins were old hat. After a series of familiar shapes and repetitions, at last something more interesting stepped onto the stage. It was mostly black, though there were some large pale pink patches towards the tip. The tip itself was flat and broad, even broader than the shaft itself. The shaft wasn't perfectly smooth - it seemed to have some veins running along its length, and a ridge around the centre.

"Is that..." whispered Siobhan.

Kelly nodded. "That would indeed be a horse cock."

The two of them sat motionless in a deep, thoughtful silence for a while.

Siobhan's placed her hands gently onto Kelly's body. "I want to see it hard."

Kelly closed her eyes and moaned as she felt fingers sliding closer and closer to the base of her soft cock, one hand approaching it from above, moving across the surface of her belly and tantalisingly close to the intimidating black weight, the other hand coming in from below, smoothly grazing across her thighs and coming to rest delicately on her pussy. She felt warm breath and soft hair tickling on her lower body, and opened her eyes to see Siobhan bringing her head down to place a gentle kiss on her shaft. Her cock throbbed and started to thicken immediately. It took very little time under the influence of Siobhan's light touches to bring Kelly to full erection, with tantalising fingertip strokes and licks from the very tip of her tongue, combined with the feeling of that soft red hair cascading onto Kelly's lower body.

Siobhan sat up and took a good look at the hefty black cock that grew incongruously from Kelly's pale body. It was similar in size to what the cucumber incarnation had been when fully turgid, but that flared tip, coated in a glossy layer of pre-cum that oozed from the aperture in the centre, gave it a formidable presence. Siobhan curled a hand loosely around its base and lowered her head once more, and Kelly gasped as she watched a dainty tongue extend to lap up a tiny amount of that viscous fluid right from its very precise source. Her body was extraordinarily sensitive there, and the feeling of that one light touch sent sparks through her. After a few small licks, Siobhan lifted her head once more.