The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 04: Kelly and Siobhan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"So good. So, so good. I want to fuck you so badly."

"I reckon I'm ready for that." replied Siobhan with a smile. She pulled away from Kelly's body and lay back down on the bed, her legs slightly parted. "I'm all yours."

Kelly took one last sip of wine to fortify her and then moved into position, kneeling between Siobhan's thighs. Siobhan looked up at the amazing woman above her, that dark equine cock hanging over her body, strands of pre-cum swinging from the tip and dangling down, feeling cold where it eventually touched her navel. The two locked eyes.

"You sure you're ready?" asked Kelly one last time.

Siobhan nodded, and Kelly took her cock in hand and angled it downwards, aligned on a collision course for the plump engorged lips of Siobhan's pussy.

"Hang on a sec," interrupted Siobhan, pushing herself up onto her elbows, and Kelly paused. "Am I in danger of getting pregnant here?"

Kelly lifted her cock up, showing Siobhan the underside, and how the thick black shaft grew from her crotch, immediately above her clitoris. "No balls. No sperm."

Siobhan nodded once more, and settled back down onto the bed. "I'm ready" she said, with a tremor in her voice, and watched as Kelly once more lowered her cock and leaned forward until it pressed against Siobhan's labia. Both girls gasped as Kelly steadily increased the pressure and worked it side to side to try and penetrate her lover. But it was to no avail. It felt good for both girls, and Kelly thought she probably could have orgasmed from that action alone, but eventually she sat back, defeated. That flared tip was just too big.

"Hmmmm, " pondered Siobhan as she sat up, the disappointment clear in her voice. "Guess we should have started with something smaller. We can handle this though. You've got some dildos, right?"

Kelly slid open the top drawer of her bedside cabinet to reveal a cornucopia of sex toys, dildos and vibrators in all shapes, sizes and colours, and a fleshlight that she had only owned for a few days.

Siobhan admired the selection, it was truly comprehensive.

"Pass me... that one." she said, pointing at a modestly-sized plain jelly dildo. Kelly picked it up and was about to also pick up a bottle of lubricant, when she had another idea. She moved the dildo to the tip of her cock and held it there, dragging it through the constant stream of pre-cum, rotating it to get an even coating. When it was liberally slavished, she handed it over to the gobsmacked Siobhan, who moved it without hesitation to her pussy and slid it easily inside.

Kelly watched Siobhan play with herself for a few minutes, stroking her own cock gently to keep it hard, enjoying the moaning that came from the lips of the masturbating redhead.

"Mmmm, that feels good. I think I'm nearly ready for the next size up."

Kelly riffled through the drawer looking for something appropriate. She had a few good candidates, but one in particular caught her eye. "Hang on a minute, let me get this ready. Don't peep."

Siobhan gasped in anticipation and closed her eyes obediently, sliding the dildo in and out of herself and wondering what Kelly was preparing, listening to occasional groans of pleasure coming from the other girl. It didn't take long.

"Okay, open your eyes."

Siobhan opened her eyes. Kelly stood in front of her, and below her horse cock now grew a second cock, slightly thinner but easily its match in length. Kelly lifted her dick up and aside to show Siobhan the explanation - a long double-ended dildo, one end slid deep inside her own pussy, the other end free and available for use. Siobhan didn't hesitate - she slid the first dildo out of her slick vagina, tossed it carelessly aside, and grabbed Kelly's new toy roughly, pulling it towards her as if she was against the clock. Kelly had to quickly move into position before the other end got pulled out of her entirely, and with a free hand she helped Siobhan to guide the soft dildo to where Siobhan desperately needed it. With one strong tug, Siobhan pulled it deep.

"Oh yes! I feel so full!" she practically shouted, before Kelly shut her up with a ferociously placed kiss on the lips. The two of them kissed greedily while Kelly used one hand to vigorously pump Siobhan's end of the dildo in and out. When Kelly finally pulled her mouth away, Siobhan reached for one of the beautiful large breasts that was swinging before her face and pulled the nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking hard, making it difficult for Kelly to maintain her thrusting.

"I'm ready for more, " gasped Siobhan as the nipple popped out of her mouth, "show me the biggest one you've got."

Kelly leaned back over towards the drawer to see what was there.

"That would be this one then." she said, holding up a plain grey toy that appeared to be nearly as thick as her wrist. It was much thicker than the current form of Kelly's cock, but with a rounded end that was shaped like a fairly realistic glans.

"Oooh, that'll do nicely."

Kelly once again used her copious pre-cum to lubricate the dildo, before removing the double-ended dildo from Siobhan's pussy and beginning to insert the larger toy in its place.

"Go slow, babe, it's pretty big."

As Kelly gently pushed it in, Siobhan screwed up her face in discomfort and shook her head from side to side. "It's big, it feels too big, it's too big..." she gasped, but Kelly could feel it sliding in steadily without more than minimal pressure, and the deeper it got, the more Siobhan's expression changed from pain to bliss, and then she was panting heavily, and finally she managed to call out one long, slow, "yeeeeeeessssssss..."

Kelly let the dildo sit there for a while, letting Siobhan get used to the size.

"How's that?"

"Oh it's big. So big. Give me more lube."

Kelly slid the dildo slowly back out, and then reached back over to the bedside table and pumped four large squirts of lube into the palm of her left hand. She smeared it liberally over the dildo, and when the dildo would support no more, she slid her fingers into Siobhan's pussy to get as much in there as she could.

"Cold!" exclaimed Siobhan, and then Kelly's fingers were out, and the dildo was going back in again.

"Really cold!" she clarified. This time the dildo, drenched in lube and Kelly's pre-cum, slid in easily and Kelly had no trouble burying it up to the base. Siobhan moaned in pleasure when it bottomed out.

"Oh my god! I feel so full! I feel like such a dirty slut with this huge dildo in me!"

"You are my dirty slut." replied Kelly, as she slid the thing in and out. "And soon my cock's going to be in you, my big horse dick. I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked, and then I'm going to cum inside you, fill you up with my cum."

"Yes, yes, mmmmm. I want that more than anything. I want it now. Please. Please, now."

"You think your pretty little pussy is ready for this now?"

"Yes, I know it is. This big dildo is stretching me so much, I'm ready for you."

"Okay then."

Kelly slid the dildo slowly out and tossed it to one side, Siobhan moaning constantly. Kelly's cock was hard enough to hang a coat off of, and as she lowered it she noticed that Siobhan's pussy had indeed been well-stretched by the big dildo, and was gaping open ever so slightly. As she lowered her cock into position, the flared tip obscured Siobhan's labia entirely. Kelly pushed, gently at first, and then increasingly harder, but still the wide head wouldn't find a way in. She was almost ready to give up in frustration when Siobhan's hands flew to Kelly's buttocks, took a solid grip, and pulled hard.

The response was explosive. Kelly found herself immediately buried almost completely to the hilt inside Siobhan's drenched pussy, Siobhan who was practically screaming now - "oh shit! It's too big! It feels too big!" After a few seconds she calmed down somewhat, still breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" checked Kelly.

"Mmm-hmmm." nodded Siobhan.

Kelly experimentally withdrew a little way, feeling how tightly Siobhan's body gripped at the head of her cock. This little motion drew more moans from Siobhan, who looked down at the enormous black dick that grew from Kelly's body and disappeared between her legs.

"Oh my god, I think you can see it! Look! That ridge!"

Kelly looked down and it was true, Siobhan's stomach was so flat that there was a very small bump where the head of Kelly's cock must be. To check, Kelly gave a small push, and watched as the bump moved an inch upwards along Siobhan's body.

"How does it feel?"

"Like nothing I've ever known. It hurts, but I love it. Please, go easy on me."

"I will."

Kelly started to slowly thrust in and out, as gently as she could possibly manage, tiny slow movements forwards and backwards, noting how Siobhan responded, increasing the depth when the moans sounded like pleasure, and bringing it back slightly when it sounded like she was overwhelming the gorgeous woman pinned underneath her. Soon, the moans were of nothing but pleasure, and more and more pleasure at that.

"You're doing so well, " Kelly cooed, "you're really taking this huge thing so well. Look at your stomach, look at it moving. I can see how deep it's going."

Siobhan had no words, just sounds of ecstasy. Kelly gave one thrust that was deeper than the rest, and felt the tip of her cock tap against Siobhan's cervix, causing a surprised gasp.

"Sorry, " she apologised.

"No, I like it. Go as deep as you like." Siobhan managed to pant out.

Needing no further invitation, Kelly thrust hard and fast, bashing against Siobhan's plump cervix over and over again, feeling in her own body a tension starting to form that she could already recognise as meaning that her orgasm was not going to be far off. Siobhan's gasps were turning to moans, louder and louder, her red hair was no longer glossy and well-arranged but now darkened with sweat and plastered to her forehead, her eyes squeezed tight shut and her mouth wide open. A long wail gradually resolved itself - "aaaaaaaaiiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeiiiiii'm cuummm..."

Kelly had no further resistance. As Siobhan's pussy tightened around her rigid animal's cock, she pushed it in hard, as hard as it could, holding it firmly against the impenetrable entrance to Siobhan's womb. She yelled uncontrollably as cum flooded from her body, surging along the length of her dick and erupting into Siobhan's pussy, thick jet after jet into the twitching girl's helpless body, over and over for a seemingly impossible length of time until at last it subsided. Kelly held herself up on her tired forearms above Siobhan's body, looking down at the little bump on Siobhan's belly that stood testament to just how deep Kelly had managed to penetrate.

"I need to lie down. I'm going to pull out. Are you ready?"

Siobhan gave a low moan, not a happy one, and then murmured "okay."

Kelly began to withdraw. It wasn't too tricky at first, and caused Siobhan to just groan a bit, until just the flared tip remained inside.

"This might hurt a bit."

"Okay, do it."

Kelly gently, as gently as she could, tried to pull the thick head out of Siobhan's sore pussy, triggering a chant of "ow"s, steadily rising in volume and rate until at last Kelly's cock popped free, pursued by a torrent of cum that quickly started to form a large puddle on the duvet. She flopped down onto her back next to Siobhan, and gently pulled her satiated lover over until her head was rested on Kelly's shoulder. She put an arm round her and the two of them lay there for a while, Kelly's cock softening and depositing a trail of cooling cum onto her stomach. Eventually, Kelly was the one to break the silence.

"I think you should stay the night."