The Rich and The Famous Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once home Alex had showered and dressed in jeans and a shirt, aiming for casual clothes that wouldn't let her think he counted the night as a date rather than just two out-of-towner's keeping one another company. It was a warm night and the moment he left the air conditioned motel room he was staying in his shirt was stuck to his skin again. He drove to her beachside house, looking out of place in his battered old jeep, and when she'd answered the door he'd been momentarily taken aback at seeing her in more clothes than he'd done over the past three weeks. He'd taken a moment to appreciate the irony of this fact since she was wearing a sundress with brightly coloured flowers splashed about on it before she was inviting him in.

"This is a nice place." Alex said, glancing around.

Amanda shrugged. "I guess its okay for a rented place... but you'd think they'd pay me enough to get something a bit more luxurious." She complained.

Alex laughed. "You haven't seen the motel where I'm staying have you? Believe me if you did you'd appreciate this place a lot more."

Amanda smiled. She had a dazzling smile; anyone who came into contact with it was rarely able to resist giving her whatever she wanted. "Is that an invitation?" She teased.

It was about then that Alex had fallen in love with her. Before that he'd admired her and thought she was a stunning woman but hadn't dreamt that developing feelings for her would be anything other than a waste of time.

"I did think about flying back to the east coast for the weekend but I decided not to..." Amanda said as she led him out to the deck overlooking the beach.

For an hour or maybe more- Alex had lost track of the time- they talked, talking about anything and everything and getting on like they'd known each other forever. Then Amanda shook her head, "God I'm such a bad host. You look like your roasting out here!"

"No, no I'm fine. I'm from Texas remember? We know all about heat there. And with the sun down it's not so bad..." Alex hastened to re-assure her.

"Okay, I should have said that I'm too hot out here." Amanda responded.

When they went inside and he felt the cool breeze of the air conditioning he realized that it probably was too warm outside. They'd had a couple of alcoholic drinks but he wasn't drunk so why, in his many fantasies later, he couldn't remember how they got from the lounge room to the bedroom, from talking to ripping each other's clothes off.

Amanda took the lead which was good because Alex wasn't exactly sure what he should be doing, and he was worried about doing the wrong thing and having her laugh at him- although she was much too nice a woman to do something like that.

"Do you trust me?" Amanda purred softly as she licked from his earlobe slowly along his jaw to his lips.

Alex closed his eyes and breathed in sharply. "Yes!"

Amanda smiled seductively at him and began walking backwards toward her four-poster bed. He followed willingly.

"Lie down like a good boy," She prompted him, standing to the side as he climbed onto the bed and did her bidding.

"Aren't you joining me?" he pouted, confused, as she walked to the dresser near the foot of the bed. But he stayed where he was bid, lying on his back.

"Soon, darling, soon. You must be patient," Amanda answered as she reached into the dresser drawer, and pulled out four silk ties and turned back to the bed.

Alex's gaze darted to the material in her hands and then back to her eyes.

"You said you trust me. Shhhh." She slowly approached. As she reached his left hand, she took it gently in her own and stretched it up over his head. He only resisted for a second, perhaps only an instinctual reaction. He then gave himself over, allowing Amanda to place his arm in an outstretched position and bound his wrist, not too tightly, to prevent his hand from slipping through anytime soon. She then attached the tie to the corner post at a comfortable angle, again securing it soundly.

Amanda placed her lips against his upturned wrist and began trailing kisses across his arm, lightly licking, suckling, and nipping my way past his elbow, up his biceps, across his shoulder, teasing his clavicle.

Alex felt himself moan deeply, almost a growl reverberating in his throat.

She worked her way across to his right side, repeating her path but in reverse, teeth nipping at his clavicle and his shoulder, tongue running along his biceps and elbow, lips suckling at his wrist and palm. The procedure was repeated with the second silk tie, but Alex didn't hesitate even slightly this time, and his breathing was ragged and rapid as he struggled to remain passive and act cool despite his heightened desire.

Amanda laughed softly and turned her attention to his face. "I see you are liking my plan so far," She whispered to him as she lowered my head to his chest.

"Oh, Christ," he gasped as her teeth bit at his right nipple, her tongue swirling around it. With slow, teasing motions, she moved her mouth down his side, skimming his ribs, nibbling his hipbone, licking his outer thigh, kissing his calf. As she removed the third tie from my neck and wrapped it around his ankle, she suckled each toe gently into my mouth, one by one, before tying his leg to the corner post at the foot of the bed and attached the binding to it and then repeating the process with the other leg.

Amanda kissed his chest, slowly working her way down towards his navel where she dipped her tongue into his belly button. She looked up at him and what she saw must have pleased her as she continued working her way down his body. When she drew close to his groin she flicked her tongue out, caressing his balls lightly, and Alex felt his body spasm in response.

She reached her hand out to his rigid staff, stroking it softly with her fingertips, tickling at his taut skin. She placed soft feathery kisses on his shaft, first on one side, then the tip, then the other side, at varying angles, always with the lightest breath of a touch.

As he thrust his pelvis up to encourage more contact, he twisted and squirmed against his bindings. Amanda knew she was driving him crazy and she smiled at him devilishly as she licked my tongue up the length of his cock, lingering at the tip with a sensual swirling motion.

"Amanda, please," he whispered, drawing her gaze to his face. "I don't know how much more I can take..."

Whether it was his plea or whether she just didn't want him to come before the main event she couldn't deny either of them any further. She took his engorged cock into her mouth, hearing him cry out as she did. She swirled her tongue up and down his cock, occasionally biting him gently, making him cry out even louder before she couldn't take it any longer and took him out of her mouth.

She lowered her vagina down onto it. They cried out in unison as, with a strong upward thrust, he filled her completely. She ground down against him, taking that entire magnificent shaft into her.

Amanda closed her eyes and began to ride him, raising and lowering herself in an exquisite rhythm that thrilled the two of them.

She lowered her hands and grasped her breasts, caressing, squeezing.

Alex felt heat running through him, his entire body drenched in sweat, as the gorgeous actress rode him, and all of a sudden his body bucked and he could contain himself no longer; he came with an almost primeval cry. On top of him Amanda wasn't far behind- her orgasm exploded as she clenched at his cock buried deep within her and she voiced her pleasure as loudly as he had done.

She collapsed against his chest, her hair spilling across him, and they lay there together as their breathing gradually eased and returned to a more normal pattern. Alex had looked down at the beautiful woman lying there beside him and wondered how he'd gotten so lucky. He raised his head from the bed to close the distance between them and kissed her gently. In his mind Alex was envisaging a future with Amanda, despite the fact that they lived so far apart, so he had been distraught to find that she wasn't having the same fantasies.

In the shower Alex moaned out loud. It was astonishing that, given the amount of women he'd dated and slept with, that that night still remained the most amazing sex he'd ever had!

12