All Comments on 'The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 01'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
To cruel

No suprise if Narges takes this new job. Fateh however will not be selling Slurpes he will be enjoying them. Thats right Fateh take a big gulp of the last free air you will enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, I got to Narges

That told me where this was going. Into the sewer.

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor
the trolls of loving wife

Looks like they have become more numerous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Author

No offense but you write a cliche driven typical Indian cuckold story.Nothing new nor original and the commenters are the trolls?.How about stepping outside the Indian cuck box and writing something different.Maybe then the comments would be different.Listen, If this is your thing great but dont be surprised at the comments when this has been done a thousand times before.

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
great!

Wonderful story as usual! Thanks!

NiranaNiranaover 7 years ago
more please!

Spanked boy, really enjoying these stories. I am waiting eagerly for more episodes.

I love how this story has developed so far. Nargis is so wonderful! Keep it up, but publish more and faster! :)

spankedboyspankedboyover 7 years agoAuthor

@maddict, what if Narges is fulfilling all of Fateh's dormant fantasies?

@Anon, you knew what the story was and still you read it.

@Anon, aren't all erotica a cliche? And I will write about what I find erotic. If that is Indian cuckoldry, then that's what I will write. You can go read someone else.

@Nirana, thanks for the boost!

@Anon, it may be shitty or racist to you, so don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

"cuck shit."

I am sure they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
New character, new love

Narges is an extremely hot wife, in every sense. And her husband a complete loser, in every sense. She does not even give a fuck about her martial status and commands the hubby at her will. She is wild at sex and I'd like to personally add that Indian maids are always very sexy in their own ways. The gifts were the highlights. How the master showed each to Fateh and made him hard. Would love to read the continuation.

Regards,

Anil.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anil, keep your eye out for Narges in the Vidya series as well! Thanks for the comments. The gifts highlighted the uselessness of the husband in providing for his wife, as a metaphor for other things he can't give to her.

smddr4smddr4almost 2 years ago

Wish it was a little longer... But it's so hot!! I cummed twice reading this!! I just hoped she got Impregnated. Keep up the good work!!

smddr4smddr4almost 2 years ago

No wayyyyy!! It has 2 more parts!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Short episode. Loved it. My regular read when I have to cum quickly!

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I love this story too.. quick cum worthy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...