All Comments on 'The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 02'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kill yourself

after you castrate yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How the fuck can you be sleeping and tell the story?

Dumb ass, when you use first person to tell a story you can only tell what you've seen and heard. You can't talk about somebody waking up and being embarrassed if you are asleep unless someone tells you about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dude, don't you get it?

No one reads your shit. There aren't that many Pakistanis out there who want to laugh at Indians.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
No one reads it?

The one who said, "Dude, don't you get it? No one reads your shit. There aren't that many Pakistanis out there who want to laugh at Indians."

UM ABOUT THAT.

First, YOU read it. Not sure why, but you did.

Second, 2.9K views over the last 24 hours alone. Sure no one reads it. Right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Favorite taunt of unpopular authors

What makes you think people who leave comments actually read the stories? Some of us just read comments that we want to respond to. I didn't read the story. I read one of these once and vowed never to attempt such a painful task again.

You do realize that good stories get over 20000 views in the first 12 hours, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Just

to offset the asshole of LIT, dear annony!! Eat shit and die while watching your ex wife fuck a big cock!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Honey! I am just here for the comments!

Haha. I like responding to trolls. It's not often you get a chance to put down the intellectually deficient on a porn site. I write stories for my pleasure. I put them up for others pleasure. If you don't like it, don't read it. You are a fool if you comment and rate on a story without even reading it. Must not have a friend in your life, or if you have they are not getting you laid. So you come to wank off to stories and then write nasty comments! And then pretend to be even more pathetic by saying you are just here for the comments!

Why would any woman even want to spank her husband?

LOL. And you think you know about fetish. A word to the wise. MOST of the stories in Loving Wives are about cuckolds. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Just to offset that whore of Lit Bonny for giving this trash a biased score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After reading the story

And the author's comment.... ? I think spankedboy shuld be spanked with an aluminum bat, for uploading such drivel. Or at least be run over by a rickshaw driver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@after reading the story

Right on. There is some gray matter oozing out of his ears. Could it be his brains?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
On the other hand

You have copped a fair bit of stick because people don't like your topic or the stereotype. Putting those matters to one side you have a gift for earthy expression which is uncommon so I hope you find some more congenial topics. As for the stereotypes, they are rife. Ever hear the one about a black guy with the big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, this is really bad. How do you do it?

I know, Allah wills it. Happy St. Pakistani Day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! This is something!

This may be the lowest scoring story in the history of literotica. It deserves every one it gets. Author is an asshat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

My writing must be really good if it managed to draw out so many of the asshats of Literotica!. And where did Pakistan come into it? I am going to write some Pakistani stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
quite the contrary spankerboy

You should ask yourself the real reason why it draws out the negativity. It doesn't surprise me at all that you don't understand the reasoning. Of course, don't worry, there are lots of unwashed perverts on this site that will praise you.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor

This plot is played-out!

Um.. duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
About story on Pakistan

Story of any Pakistani influential politician being slaved & dominated by a Bollywood hottie would be really erotic.

Keep up your great work.

BTW I am from Pakistan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re:anonymous-5

You must be talking from experience. Is that what you do to your husband bonny, make him a cuckold by taking big dick daily and he has to clean you out afterwards?

You're one sick broad. Why don't you just get lost and do something with your life instead of haunting the loving wives stories with your idiotic comments.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Mystery

Who is bonny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You think people are here to educate you, Spanky?

We're here, hopefully, to hear about the rickshaw accident in which you were involved. You know, the one where one of those handle things gets rammed up your ass. Now that would be educational!

NiranaNiranaabout 7 years ago
great

one pathetic guy commenting over and over. ignore him, spankedboy! you are doing a great job! love this story! especially the opening where you described narges's naked buttocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cliffhanger at the end

This was an intellectual play by the master in persuading and controlling both the cuck and the mistress. The sex was hot as usual and the demeaning tone of Narges was hotter. The hubby is an absolute wimp and he gets all that he deserves. The bull is too strong for him. I'd love to know more about how urmila reacts.

Regards,

Anil

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Nirana, thank you for your great comment, as usual! Narges is one sexy, bodacious lady and I hope to have more of her.

Anil, I will bring Urmila into a future story. Thank you for the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...