The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear."

"Darling husband, you saw a young man slap your wife's buttocks until she cried out in pain, and you did nothing. A visitor to your house called her a bitch and a prostitute, and you watched. Sarun plunged his manhood into me and FUCKED me in the ass, and you just watched and jacked off to it? Why did you not rush to save me?"

"I ... I ... I didn't know what to do, dear!"

"And Husband, did you see Sarun order me to give him a blow job this morning, while you so miserably hid in the bush over there and watched my humiliation?"

"I ... Yes, dear."

"Husband, did you feel Sarun's cum in the kiss I gave you this morning?"

"I ... I ... Yes, dear."

"Husband, have I ever given you a blow job or let you fuck me in the ass?"

"Never, dear."

"Husband, then doesn't it bother you that I let him do what he wants with me, while I deny you, my husband, the same enjoyment?"

"I ... I don't know what to say, my dear. It should make me angry, but ...."

Narges knew she had him.

"I am doing this for you, husband dear." Narges answered him in her sweet, seductive voice. "Sarun loves me a lot and he is very rich, dear husband. He can help you with all your debts."

"Really?" Fateh's heart gave a sudden flutter. "Oh, yes, dear, and I remain so grateful to you for making such a sacrifice. I thank you for it."

"I am doing all this for you husband," Narges's voice was dry. "I hope you will still want me after he has dishonoured me but it is my duty to pleasure him for you."

"I will always love you Narges you are my wife", Fateh could not control himself; he had now taken out his cock and was rubbing it. "But I don't understand why watching another man taking you sexually is giving me so much pleasure."

"It's understandable, dear husband." Narges declared. "Sarun is a real man, and you want to see your wife service a real man's cock."

"Yes, dear." Fateh felt sperm rising up his shaft and quickly came, making a mess on the floor.

"Now, look at this!" Narges was angry. "I have to clean this up! Sarun wanted you to stay out of this room, and you made it dirty. You will be punished!"

Narges put her hand on her surprised husband Fateh's back to guide him over her lap, and she spread her thighs apart a little. Fateh was positioned over her knees, face down, his cock between her thighs. To his surprise, he felt Narges's fingers undoing the knot in hislungi, and then pulling it down to his knees. It fell on the floor. Now Fateh's ass was completely naked and totally exposed to be spanked.

Smack! Smack!

Narges started off slowly, cupping her hands and alternating on each cheek.

Smack! Smack!

She had a life time of experience in spanking and Fateh felt his cock stiffening again. Here he was, being punished for watching his wife have sex with another man on her marital bed, and he was getting a woody!

Smack! Smack!

Narges continued her spanking until she felt her old husband couldn't take it any more.

Smack! Smack!

At the end of Fateh's spanking, Narges ordered, "Stand up, dear husband, and don't pull up yourlungi, and walk over to the window."

As Fateh stood in the corner, he felt his wife's hands rub his bottom.

"Your ass has turned a nice even red color." She told him. "It will probably feel warm for a few days as you work the rickshaw." She laughed. "Now go and get dressed. You must soon leave for the city to pick up your wife's lover."

"Yes, dear." His ass still smarting, Fateh picked up his clothes and withdrew before Narges could change her mind. His mind was in a whirl. Though Narges had always bossed her husband around, she had never gotten physically dominant with him. And today, she had spanked him!

Fateh decided his life and his relation with Narges was probably going to change forever.

What neither Narges nor Fateh saw at that point was that on the other window, Narges's younger sister Urmila had been standing, watching in amazement as she saw her sister Narges first admit to adultery, then see her brother-in-law Fateh admit to voyeurism, and then getting a spanking from his wife after he had ejaculated at the thought of his wife's infidelity.

12