All Comments on 'The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 03'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I too was dominated

Rings true. Upon learning my wife had taken a lover I started to watch the two of them secretly from our closet, marveling at how differently my beloved reacted while being savaged by her lover's huge manhood, and after I was finally discovered I was allowed to watch them from a chair in the corner.

My wife's lover used to make me come over to the bed after he got hard and had me place my erection over his, mocking how much larger than he was than me before making me put his cock into my wife. One time the feel of his penis on the underside of my dick made me cum, and after the two of them stopped laughing he made me clean my semen off his penis with my tongue.

Unfortunately they tired of my presence and was ordered to leave my house while they fucked.

NiranaNiranaabout 7 years ago
thank you!

Awesome as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wheels have started to churn

The bull is at his very best having himself at the top, and below is Narges and deep down below is the pathetic cuck. He gets more miserable and miserable. Amazing how much power money has. The domination is awesome and the plan is working as a result. In no time the cuck would be completely worthless, like he deserves to be. Waiting for the next chapter.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Anon (I too was dominated),

Your wife didn't try to make an excuse when she found out her affair was known? Your wife's lover was right to banish you.

Nirana, :-)

Anon (Wheels have started to churn), Money is always king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story - love to read more about the harem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

This chapter was correctly posted in Fetish where the rest of this crap belonged.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

It's a story depicting correctly how one can use their money

spankedboyspankedboyover 3 years agoAuthor

Narges knows the value of money and a good fuck, and the husband understands his strengths, weaknesses and what he can adjust with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can we please have a continuation with a threesome with the businessman's wife, domming Fateh, and more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi dude..!!

Long time gone,seeing Narges for a while.

Add some more parts in this series.

Keep the same theme of Cuckold + Domination

Spanking & Bdsm would be cherry on top

smddr4smddr4almost 2 years ago

Wish he Impregnated Narges after all the fucking and dumping his buckets of seeds in her womb... Anyways, I had a really good time reading this. So fucking hot!! I'm new to erotic novels tho. Definitely gonna read more of your other works!!

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@smddr4 - thank you for the feedback. Please leave your comment after reading the other series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in this genre. You could have continued this with fateh becoming an obedient cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this the same Narges as the Vidya stories? Can we have more of her please? Please continue this series!!!

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi. Yes, this is the same Narges as the Vidya stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can we have more of this from Sarun pov?

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

@anon will see which way the story makes sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...