All Comments on 'The Ride'

by JacquelynMonroe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it until the second page.

Football coaches understand the value in cheerleaders, ESPECIALLY in Texas. Cheerleaders are more than glorified perv material, they are part ambassador, part motivational coach, part eye candy and part entertainment. The team that couldn't afford to bring their cheer team is an embarrassment and would be laughed outta town.

The idea that she would be morally opposed to masterbating and be fine with having an affair is ludicrous.

chrisr357chrisr357about 10 years ago
Good story

Not bad, not bad at all for a first story. Hope we see more like this from you in the future..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it: 5*****

Thanks for writing, and more please. tom anon

P.S. I'd buy her a bus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story, anhow.

My wife likes most the humorous style of the story's imaginative parts.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
almost but no

Decent first effort, but didn't quite achieve literary liftoff. I did like the vicarious drift sensation that's the author gave the narrative. The main problem being the actual narrator was a vacuous, stereotype milf. The repercussions , in terms of being good or bad, from tryst was glossed over. That is fine if the genre is erotic couplings but not in loving wives.

This author has some notable tools in literary trick bag . This came off, however, as a promising writing exercise rather then a complete tale, which I freely admit is better then average as a premiere effort. Sort of a private investigation report by a Barbara Cartland wannabe.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
You go girl - Rachelle

I loved it; just the right amount of conflict and sass. More realistic than a James Bond movie, so who cares about anything else. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smoking hot

Wank tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it

I liked how Rachelle was both in control and out of control. Her and the coach are both antagonist and antagonized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

You have talent. The ability to take us into the mind of your protagonist,in a

realistic and sympathetic manner is a gift. Especially when the character is doing

something 'bad'.

The story itself was mundane. A common idea.

Looking forward to the next one.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cheating douchebag cunt.

Husband doesn't pay attention once in 19 years so she cheats on him?

What a selfish cunt.

1*

tiger46tiger46about 10 years ago
Hot

But why the dichotomy? She not only fantasized at being the agressor with the cable man she was def the agressor with the coach.

However she was pissed at her husband bc he didn't "read the signs" that she expected sex ( the signs being that she shaved her legs and was wearing perfume) but the "signs" she gave the coach was to grind her cooch against his pecker while tickling his tonsils.

Her parting words about wanting lots more rides also doesn't square with her earlier self-admonition from her "deeply entrenched" southern baptist roots about not touching herself. HUH?

Still not a bad first effort. Better than most that try to address themes like this. 5* bc it's a first try - encouragement of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent first effort

The background detail fed easilly and quickly to pull me into the dreary state of this sexually starved middle aged woman. Her arousal by the cyclist came as no surprise. Nor the continued fantasy of the cable man. All of these details of sexual arousal seemed believable and logical. The trick ending was more icing on the cake than contrived. It was her triumph. Well earned after 19 years of marriage to a turnip.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
Hot and kinky

Although she sold herself out a bit too cheaply, She should not only got the bus, but some money for uniforms for her girls, since she is probably going to be fucking the coach for a long time.

She's a woman who knows how to get what she wants.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Question

Had her husband extramarital activity with other woman five years later she would forgive him?

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Loved it.

The slow descent into madness beautifully captured. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice start but she should have had a talk with her husband after his rejection

Fucking the coach was hot but she ended her marriage after 19years at least she could have had a talk about his lack of interest in her . She just let her disappointment turn into adultery .

adgeonadgeonabout 10 years ago
Well done and welcome

Not much of a story but it sure got me going. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah gee

another story where the wife rationalizes that cheating is OK because somehow Mr. boring is not fulfilling enough. Of course she does not communicate this. She just expects him to know. So she cheats and enjoys it and expects to cheat again. And of the course the female author is not going to do the follow up story where Mr. Boring catches her and divorces her. Too bad, it would have interesting to hear her excuses.

Charley49erCharley49erabout 10 years ago
He rejects her.\

Of course women never reject their husbands advances. What? They do. Often? Oh, then maybe men should cheat everytime a wife says no, Dear I have a headache.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with Charlie...

I thought it was a good teasing build to a nice end. As for those comments about saving her marriage. These stories are fantasies.. so really??? Of course in REAL LIFE she should do that. Not as fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's with all these comments concerning logic?

It was not a logic story, it was an erotic story! And I found it refreshingly original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope the coach isin't married

Because she is going to need be more than an assistant Cheering Coach to support herself when the husband of 19 years lets her go with absolutely nothing but her underware. And what will the kids say? Oh Boo Hoo, Bye mom, have a nice life, whats left of it.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Great entry submission

Several of the commenters pointed out your skills and the holes/flaws in your story line, so I won't swell on that much.

Your character seems introspective enough. Perhaps a sequel could deal with the consequences of her seduction of the coach. Now that she's had her ashes hauled and the humor of off her will she feel remorse of wind of into greater sluthood. Given her out of control emotions and inability to convey them to hubby, sluthood looks to be the path she's on. Maybe Vicki will intuit something and spill the bean to the husband; accidently or on purpose.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just your basic cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another married cheating slut…

CamdudeCamdude2 months ago

Trying to understand the mentality that allows some men to make heroines out of cheating sluts. Masochism?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous