All Comments on 'The Ride Home'

by Jumpinjetta

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved the story. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow...

but worth the read. Each step of the way was within the realm of believable, which is important. Your writing is good enough to hold interest for the slow buildup. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nicely done.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
really enjoyed it

How soon can we get to the second part. Rick was a dick, and I hope she gets even. I would love to here her roommates explanation.. Like the detail sucked me right into the story.. Thank you again for the wonderful arousing read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just great

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
But...

Is Will any better than Rick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

a long read but never boring, soo well written and a very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An excellent story; thank you!

An excellent story; thank you! I rated this story a 5, but I respectfully suggest one improvement. The story is just as effectively told from only from Katie's perspective. Most of Will's observations and behavior merely echo that told by Katie. Some, but very little is added from Will's perspective, yet doing so adds unnecessary length.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyabout 9 years ago
Heck, YES!!!

Will is way better than Rick who belongs back under his rock with the rest of the slimy creatures! Rick tried to take Katie's power of choice away AND endangered her life.

Will was caring & respectful. Without her encouragement he would never have gone as far as he did. Granted she was under the influence at the time, still she could have stopped him yet chose not to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Your story was extremely well written. I enjoyed that you thoroughly explained each character, had an actual plot involved, and you took your time slowly building up to the sex scene. I hope you do a continuation to this story. These characters are extremely well portrayed and it would be a shame to not build on their future relationship.

Keep up the great work, I know you've got countless fans awaiting your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue this. Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it

Great characters, great build up. I'd love to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs continuation in Romance

Please continue the story in Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
These comments are disturbing

Taking advantage of a drunk girl on a subway train is not 'sweet', 'caring', or any other positive adjective. If you think what happened here was romantic in any way, you need to re-examine your thought process.

The girl was drugged. Will thought she was drunk. He went out of his way to grope her, and ended up fucking her. Nice guys don't take advantage of drunk girls.

Frankly, I think this story needs a rape warning. She narrowly escaped one rapist who drugged her only to fall into the lap of another that took advantage of her warped state of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-consensual

This story is in dire need of a TRIGGER WARNING for any victim of sexual harassment, molestation or rape.

In my opinion, this is clearly a non-consensual story, and it should be filed as such. Katie was nowhere near having the sober mind necessary to consent, and Will took advantage of her state. He was not respectful, cared mostly about his lust that came from seeing her as a hot babe, and he was certainly not sweet. And romantic? Are those comment-writers serious? Those two had a chance encounter and know nothing about each other.

GeminiStargazerGeminiStargazerabout 8 years ago
I loved it

It may need a trigger warning but as a fantasy story I really loved it. If Will was older I might say he should have known better than taking advantage of a woman clearly out of it but she kinda raped him at the end there so.. As a both ways rapey encounter it's not exactly morally right but as fantasy story it got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story- Trigger warning?

I loved every moment of this story, and I adored the character development.

I think a part 2 would be awesome, and show the characters in a more "normal" state of mind. As for the comments about "Trigger warnings"... I can see, only after reading the comments, how this might be Triggering to someone.

I have PTSD from rape myself (professionally diagnosed), and I'm honestly more Triggered by the word "Trigger" in the comments than this story. It might be because drugs weren't involved with what happened to me, but still. I just need to ask those who are screaming "Trigger warning", do you have PTSD as well? Or are you all just being SJW tumblrites?

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 8 years ago
Screw Trigger Warnings

Everybody here in the comment clamoring about trigger warnings should go back to their safe-spaces.

In all honesty, my reaction was exactly the opposite; I'd probably have put this story into Erotic Couplings rather than non-consent, since for a story in this category it is about as mild as it gets.

It was sweet, romantic with loveable protagonists and you went out of your way to establish Will as a good guy rather than somebody purely in it to take advantage.

The difference here are the actual feelings involved on both sides, the consideration Will pays Katie in not actually doing anything she doesn't implicitly permit and moreover you end the whole thing on a note of hope for the future.

Don't listen to the haters, you have your own visions, imagination and you manage to put it to 'paper' excellently.

If I have a single complaint, it's the fact that I want to know what happens between the two next and it would be an utter shame to let the haters prevent you from continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

I loved it, it had everything, sweet, saucy, savory sexy like it was fabulous and satisfying to read. Those haters are just looking for something to hate if this wasn't originally in non-con it is now so hopefully you don't get anymore hate. I loved it, I hope to read more, not just of this story arc but of your own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely BRILLIANT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I LOVED IT!

This story was great yes i agree with one comment that on his perspective it mostly repeated her, but besides that I loved it and would love to read more of your work, also to these ppl talking about triggers i dont understand you HELLO your reading in NON CON/ RELUCTANCE the category is about rape put in nice words non consent is rape if you dont like that kinda story then dont come to this area. No need for any warnings the freaking warning is in the category. Not to mention this was very mild compared to stories here i would have put this in a diff category but glad you didnt. Again please keep writing!

IrishWildflowerIrishWildflowerover 7 years ago
Great story written with suspence

This has to be one of my favourite stories here. It is very mild compared to my normal picks, but the way you have build suspence throughout really made it a story that could happen in real life. For me the drugs could be taken out and it would be a great story of strangers ending up having sex. With the drugs in there it is definitely in the right category now. I hope you will write a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omniscient???

I am very new around here, but I have always considered POV changes to be like college writing exercises and not good form in serious writing. Omniscient is the way to go, if you need to explain more than a single character in ways you can't just show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

This is one of the best pieces I've read, here or elsewhere. The build up is wonderfully written and the changing perspective works very well.I can't wait to read more from the author.

Redd3301Redd3301about 6 years ago

God I love this, I know this is a bit late but I'd love more like this, pretty sweet and sexy and amazing.

henry59henry59almost 6 years ago
Very nice and erotic story

I come back to this story now and then.

To me this is far from nonconsent.

This is romance, first time and erotic couplings and a beautiful story.

You end on a high note. Of course we want more, but we can also continue this story ourselves.

I think, as others have noted, that the POV switch could be done in another way.

You start with very clear alternate POVs but in the end it breaks down and we get omniscient. The switching of POV and telling the same timeline again sort of breaks the rhythm, and introduces an unnecessary repetition of already known facts.

I would say her POV all the time would be doable. You would need some more diauloge with him speaking. You would loose a little of him but you already have the very good reflection of her about her ex's brother. Extending this would give you possibilities to paint Will. If we identify with her we will buy her impressions of Will.

Thank you for this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Booooooooooring

way too much of the wrong kind of details skipped through most of it bc it was sooooooooo boring and def doesnt belong in this category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Certainly got me going

And pooh to the negative commenter on here. If you don't cum you can always go!

semiosis50semiosis50over 4 years ago
Sweet and sexy

I can see why someone might say it doesn't belong in this category, but it was still hot as hell.

tcmnylonstcmnylonsover 4 years ago
bravo

Very great long-build erotica. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How does one find a Will?

Holy cow. You focused on some of my favorite things about...yeah. This is wonderfully written. I'm going to go see if you've written other things, because .... this is just ... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not gonna lie, I wasn’t feeling the long exposition about the roommate’s boyfriend and was getting a bit bored and then BAM!

5/5 from me!

blackice51blackice51over 1 year ago

I was getting prepare to Jack off and got caught up into this lovely very well written sexy story. You are a EXCELLENT writer. 5 STAR!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous