All Comments on 'The Ridiculous Family'

by homlyp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Entertaining

It was fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
add a great Dane to the family

To be more erotic add a high gear cock well. Trained greatdane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was huge cocked. Trained greatdane

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story but the 17" cock is a little much. But other than that OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Four members...

You started by saying that the family had four members, father, mother, son, and daughter. Not even a minute later, the father had been killed in an accident! Oversight?

Also, this story is very similar to another series I read before about a family called "The Humpers".

homlyphomlypover 7 years agoAuthor
Author responds

First, thanks to you all for reading, and commenting on, my story.

Anonymous, re Great Dane: Literotica does not allow stories with bestiality.

Alwaystaboo: Thank you. It was fun to write.

Anonymous, re 17" cock: That's "a little much", but 54M breasts with 4" nipples aren't? His cock actually, physically, in her stomach? And a 63 year old woman that looked 23? Apparently, my imagination failed me. But I'm glad you thought it OK.

Anonymous, re Four members: No, not an oversight, just lazy writing. I meant that there had been 4 at one time, but now only 3. I was trying to set up the explanation for where the money came from, and for why there was no father around. In retrospect, I see that it was perhaps poorly done. It sort of got stuck in at the last minute. Sorry about that.

wilbur62: And a special thanks to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When can we expect more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is fantastic

I can't wait to see what this family and that 17 inch cock gets up to next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
54M?

That means she's incredibly over weight. The 54 means that the measurement under her breasts is around 54 inches.

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
A Ridiculous Bra Size

This is an amusing story, but why can't guys understand bra sizes? The author says that Mary is 54-22-36 and wears a 54M bra. Guys, the number in a bra size is the *chest band* size. This is the size of the chest *below* the boobs! So she can't be 54 across the boobs and wear a 54-anything bra. It would fall off! How much her boobs stick out is the *letter* in the bra size. That's why 36D boobs are bigger than 36B boobs.

Since she is an M cup, her boobs are 13 inches bigger around than her chest. So most likely she wears a 42M bra. Her chest (under her boobs) is about 42 inches and just below the nipples she is 56. The way her nipples stick out might add an inch or two when she isn't wearing a bra, but they would get squished in a bra.

There is another way to measure the bra size where you add 4 inches to the chest size. Using this method she would wear a 44M bra and have a 38 inch chest and 54 inches around the boobs. That sounds more impressive, and would look better with that 22 inch waist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous