The Ring of Cronus Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was not going to tell you yet. But it's confirmed, I'm pregnant."

John knew it was his child and asked her to marry him and was shocked by her reply.

"I don't want to get married again" she said "but I do want to keep the baby."

He held her close and said that he would always be there for her he would marry her in a moment if she was agreeable. When she once again said,

"No"

John told her that he felt sad that her first marriage had been so bad that she could not imagine marriage for a second time. The lay together and cuddled for a long time before falling asleep in each others arms with his semi hard penis still inside her. They woke the next morning and made love again tenderly and as he pulled out of her satisfied sex he carried her through to the shower and they quickly showered and dressed for work. Miriam packed his case in readiness for his Far East trip and when she had finished they had early breakfast and she drove him to the office and waved goodbye.

John had arrived at the office early and he checked the internet for his accounts in Switzerland and saw that the combined amounts had now reached six figures and were growing all the time. The share accumulation was also progressing with his nominee share holding in SURECO now at 5% of the share value. He noted that the shares were being bought in small batches, as he had instructed, to avoid it appearing that a large buyer was purchasing the shares and putting the share price up. John rang and left a message for Amanda hoping she had arrived safely and hoped that Jim's health had improved. Jenny arrived and had all the documentation ready for the flight and they left the office to fly to Hong Kong and the next series of acquisitions for the SURECO group of companies.