The Ring of Cronus Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rubbed gently and felt Jenny's lips part as the moist patch was spreading along the tiny gusset of her skimpy G-string panties. John stood in front of her and let her rub her hands up against his hardening erection. She quickly undid the clip and wasted no time removing his trousers as she released his erect prick. She looked up into his eyes pursed her lips and kissed the tip, already showing the slick pearl of pre-cum oozing out of the end. John wasted no time, he lifted her up laid her back then lifting her legs up towards his shoulders, he ran his hand under the elastic around her waist and pulled off her delicate underwear. He disengaged her hand from his raging hard-on and rubbed it between her wet and open cleft. She gasped as it grazed her inner entrance and wetly slid over her hardening clitoris, which was becoming erect and highly sensitive.

John did not hesitate a moment longer, he pulled back and pushed the crown of his erection between the outer folds and through into the inner entrance. Once the crown was inside, he thrust forward filling Jenny's pussy with one deep thrust of his hips, banging her cervix and the inserted shaft began rapidly swelling to fill her. He pulled back slightly then drove into her firmly and to began to thrust up aggressively, feeling her muscles close tightly around the intruder. He began pushing her mind to react in a similar fashion but holding their joint climax back. She closed her legs around him as he continued pounding against her cervix.

John pulled out with a plop like a cork coming out of a bottle; spun Jenny around and pushing her face down entered her gaping hole from the rear, filling her with one urgent thrust. She pushed back against him as he reached around and began to rub her highly aroused and sensitive clitoris. John held her hips as he pounded and plundered her gripping pussy until he felt his thick sperm begin its journey up though the core of his driving jerking penis and using the ring's power, he released her climax to allow her to achieve her desperately needed orgasm. She moaned in ecstasy allowing John to continually bang his contracting balls against her wet cheeks making a loud smack each time he hit bottom. His rhythm was increasing and when her climax raced through her quivering clenching muscles it felt as though she would never let go. Her vaginal muscles gripped and milked the pulsating penis as it poured into her all John had. He had not even finished cumming when he withdrew spurting over her buttocks as he spun her around again and rammed back into her open pussy with sufficient force to lift her up off the settee.

She moaned with delight as she felt the surge of sperm racing up into her open womb. John's erupting seed continued to pump up into her, filling and overflowing her vagina forming a thick ring of cream around his driving shaft and around her clutching vaginal entrance. The collar of thick sperm eventually liquefying and forming a pool beneath them, it ran down forming a huge wet patch on the settee below. John pulled from her aching and very sore pussy and she rose clutching her hand over her dripping sex and ran to the bathroom to clean away the evidence of their wild tryst.

John stood behind her watching and thinking to himself that the ring has brought him untold satisfaction; and a short while ago this sex bomb was a staid thirty five year old virgin who hated men. Now he could if he so desired take her anytime he wished and she would be willing and eager to take his penis inside her inviting canal. John followed her to the small bathroom and when she had finished he washed and they both dressed before returning to the cabin for another meal. John looked at Jenny, Sonya, Antoinette and Monique and could see smiles and a sexual contentment that the ring had enabled him to achieve on the flight back from Japan.

12