All Comments on 'The Rise of Atlantis Pt. 03'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I had a feeling that the they where going to meet. What will they think when told about the of what happened to the conlony. Please let them become friends. don't take so long to post CG 12 maybe fate will cut you a break.

A fan TLB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you setting up a bloodline...

That leads to the Red Lensman (E.E. Doc Smith?)

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72almost 7 years ago
Wow

About time. Agree. Hope they become friends but CG might misunderstand and destroy everything before hearing the explanation. Keep up the good work and hope his sisters intervene in time. Lol. Hell, forget CG response. How the hell will Cassandra respond?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Great job love your writing looking forward to more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When done

It has been a pleasure reading your two stories. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading your next installment.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Love both your story's and am looking forward to many more chapters. Thank you bob54z

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

I was wondering how you where going to combine the rise of Atlantis with CG. I hope that they can work it out before things get too far.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
amazing

love this series. i know there was not a lot of sex or anything...... but i love your writing and thank you...

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
I Love this story and it's arch.

There is only one problem I have found and that is your dates. Based on the dates you give for the Atlantian Empire when subtracting the date you equal to 4500 BCE and the current later Atlantian date it equals Earth at 1795 CE so you're off by about 220 years. Other then that I love the stories and how you tie them together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES